So, when will the great beast die?

so, when will the great beast die?
it's definitely past its peak, and I actually believe it's starting to decline.

>starting

it wasn't always this obvious

I hope it will stay alive, and I think it will, it might get smaller but thats fine.

obviously nothing will happen to small cute boards that have core followers and only core followers, such as /out/ or /sci/, but big boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /s4s/ will probably shrink

as long as /lit/ and Sup Forums stay alive, I'm happy

its the same as japanese 2ch

alt-rights spawn everywhere and eat all of those boards up and youths/newfags think its something different for them, dont want to go near it and instead go to social media, and it starts to rot from the inside.

/sci/ is shit though.

>climate change is/isn't real
>the earth is flat guise, don't believe the NASA jews lies
>niggers are dumb lmao
>answer this question that looks suspiciously like homework, /sci/
>your a brainlet if you don't do x

could be, I've never frequented a board on Sup Forums other than Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums
I know it's small tho

also I saw a thread on dating from 2016

if hiroshimoot banned all mobile connections site would be saved in an instant.

The site has been shit for the past 5 years and started declining back in 2008

>finland doesn't have wifi

I'll disagree, I was having genuine fun in Sup Forums as near as 2013
browsing since 2010 by the way, think I've become a semi-oldfag

Old Sup Forums
>ironic, self awareness, memes don't mean anything, never takes itself seriously, everything is for fun

New Sup Forums
>zero self awareness, doesn't know whether they're being ironic or not, takes itself too seriously, people thinking they have reputations and trying to hard to be seen as 'oldfags', memes now portray socio-political messages

good thing that one guy killed pepe

you forgot the increasingly terrible mods who hate the site's userbase and do it for free jannys

also
>edgy racist memes like niggers have aids etc popular for their bombastic nature alone
>Sup Forums now unironically racist towards miniorities

I still believe Sup Forums has got some room for redemption. The World Cups and Euros on Sup Forums are great fun. And this is Sup Forums I'm talking about.

haitANO

It's weird to think that old Sup Forums would mostly be considered "Reddit" nowadays.
I also forget just how underage everyone was back then

I doubt there's a better alternative.

>2010
>semi-oldfag
2010+ is eternal cancer
2007+ is eternal newfag

this
t. eternal habboraid newfag

that was like in 2011
don't make me remember the past please

New Sup Forums is far closer to plebbit than old Sup Forums ever was

What was Sup Forums like before 2016?

only on Sup Forums can you be considered new if you've been browsing this cancerous shithole for more than 9 years.

Because newfags used to have their trial by fire through Sup Forums and were encouraged to lurk for a year before posting. Now we are flooded with newfags who don't shut up for a while and learn to post and shit up everywhere because they come here for epic memes to be posted on Reddit's Sup Forums subreddit or for Sup Forums.

Honestly? Sup Forums is a shadow of its former self and has run its course. I would really like to see it put down before it gets any worse. Sup Forums is still comfy as fuck, and a lot of the smaller boards are fine, but the majority of the website has been completely infected by sociopolitical garbage, thought-terminating cliches, and stormfag propaganda. For as bad as Chanology was to the website, this recent wave of activism has just killed it. Beyond a select few boards, Sup Forums is just a crowd-sourced propaganda machine. Luckily Sup Forums can be hosted elsewhere easily when this place kicks the bucket.

>Sup Forumsposter thinks Sup Forums is dying
Lurk for at least ten years before posting.

>go to sci
>not a single citation in the first four threads, no scientific literacy whatsoever
>literally hunches, memes and layman guesses across the board, with the occasional Sup Forumsposter proselytizing

Sup Forums was nice the first years

the worst part of /sci/ is that you can easily tell that easily half of the posters there are literally in middle school or high school, just saw some basic calculus or physics for the first time and suddenly think they're fucking genuises.

/sci/, along with every single other board, would be so much fucking better if there actually was a way to keep underage fags away. Unfortunately, I suspect that the average age has only been going downwards, and with it the overall quality of the site.

I don't it will die.
Though it's new Sup Forums era isn't as fun as the old times.

I had a lot of fun between 2008-2010 on Sup Forums.
It was mostly garbage like now but at least once in a while a pure gem was appearing out of nowhere.

The garbage didn't change but the fun part are definitively gone for good now.

How's /lit/, is it also full of pseudo

I don't know, I don't post there, but from the few times I've lurked there it seems like it's not as bad.

It used to be better before the Sup Forumstards invaded every other board. There are still a few good threads kicking around.

what becomes mainstream loses its fadness im afraid
remember the autist that ended polandball for good?