Why do Erasmus students only have other Erasmus students as friends?

Why do Erasmus students only have other Erasmus students as friends?

Are Germans superautists or do foreigners dislike Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GME1QjT06QU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Erasmus girls aren't meant for friendship, you only use them for sex practice.

>Are Germans superautists
>do foreigners dislike Germans

Pick both.

>>do foreigners dislike Germans
why go to Germany then?

To party with other foreigners

>To party with other foreigners
there are better countries for that

Not really desu German clubs are great. At least in Berlin. Have you considered that maybe they didn't realise they don't like Germans until they're arrived?

This is all just banter btw Hans

best erasmus for white ppl is spain portugal shitaly

short beta cucks men and whore women good weather beaches n shit

Spain was the most popular among my friend group, everyone wanted to go there to learn the language and the good weather and blabla

also avoid Greece

men are very assertive and women dont like foreigners, Greek are respectful people, but you wont get good experience if you are young retard looking to drink and fuck hoes

pls no off topic

I know a Spanish girl here, that did a 1 year Erasmus and a 2 year Master in Germany and she has not a single German friend.

did you have local friends?

>local women are no whores
>a bad thing

I never cared about women until Erasmus (coincidentally, in Germany). There, I noticed a girl who found me interesting - but I was aware I wouldn't ever fall for her, because she was confident and I'm scared of confident women. So I used her for flirt practice.
Am I a psychopath?

No.
>why
Real sociopath never cares about other people. They see them more like an items you use. You were probably just too much young and horny and now you even feel bad for her (which is unreasonable because girls like sex too).

>foreigners dislike Germans

Is this true? I thought that was just a Sup Forums meme by now

>think Germany must be pretty nice
>go live there for a year
>come back hating them more than ever

They are turbo autists, super uptight, and suck so much Muslim dick its not even funny. I actually met a girl who bragged about going out with a guy named Aziz and refusing to eat pork or drink beer because "Aziz won't kiss me if I do"

youtube.com/watch?v=GME1QjT06QU
Modern Germans are delusional.

FUCK DRUMPF

Erasmus students don't speak german, so they group together with others to speak their own language among them.

Such cases.

Is this a joke? I cant believe this shit. People cant be such cucks, it something unreal

Is Erasmus worth it?