youtube.com/watch?v=N_5Ut9QfKrY
youtube.com/watch?v=K9k05CbXmqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

L

O

>with two of his Aunts
>One of whom was there to compete in a weightlifting competition
Seems Georgian alright

A U.S. serviceman going with his aunt's to see a weightlifting competition is a pretty shitty spy. They usually plant operatives in a corporation like coca cola's overseas offices.

>be american
>come to belarus
>get thrown off the hotel's roof

>national guard
wow. a real veteran.

>come to belarus

the implication

Fuck you. They're an important part of keeping the homeland safe. They're the first line of defense for individual states if we were ever attacked

>if we were ever attacked
id like to see him defend against a nuke cuz thats the only way people r gonna attack US

they are LARPers, no worse than people who dress up in uniform to get free drinks.

So they've been utterly fucking irrelevant since forever.

Yeah, weekend warriors were real useful when Tojo comes screaming into Pearl Harbour.

>if we were ever attacked

By whom? North Korea? Cuba? Or maybe Canadian-Mexican axis of evil?

Shows how much Liths know about US defensive measures. Each individual Guardsman carries a bazooka and forms part of an intricate point-defensive network. When a nuke is about to reach ground zero, all Guardsmen in the vicinity point their bazookas straight up in the air and fire simultaneously.

They're also used when there are riots.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

More for home-grown insurgencies. The Coast guard could theoretically hold off an invasion force until the Navy could get there.

By crabmen

>The Coast guard could theoretically hold off an invasion force until the Navy could get there.

б

kek
good. one american soldier dead - one step closer to achieving world peace

I know. He probably just drink too much vodka and jump from the roof.

I was talking about if it was one of the countries the guy mentioned. If it was someone like Russia or China we'd nuke you off the face of the map once you entered our territorial waters

lyad

Б

e

Unlike most of the air Force they actually do see combat.

>In 2005, National Guard members and reservists were said to comprise a larger percentage of frontline fighting forces than in any war in U.S. history (about 43 percent in Iraq and 55 percent in Afghanistan).[36] There were more than 183,366 National Guard members and reservists on active duty nationwide who left behind about 300,000 dependents, according to U.S. Defense Department statistics.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Guard_of_the_United_States

Personally I don't think they should be deployed overseas.

Э

Shut the fuck up you autistic faggot

B

Wait what? Since when were they allowed to be used by the federal government? I thought the governor of their specific state had full authority over them.

>they are LARPers, no worse than people who dress up in uniform to get free drinks.
A lot served in other branches first and even if they didn't many have been in combat. Arguably more of them are actual soldiers compared to your army service members.

>Canadian-Mexican axis of evil?
This. We can't trust them.

That's because your army is a joke.

Your marines are what's comparable in terms of skill to most other countries' armies.

this
>american soldiers - pussies and faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=N_5Ut9QfKrY

>russian soldiers - hardcore and badass
youtube.com/watch?v=K9k05CbXmqE

>I thought the governor of their specific state had full authority over them.
Ceremonial bullshit, the federal government owns them

so, a weekend warrior

Arguably around 1933. Since the Southerners had them point guns at black kids going to school in 1957 the Arkansas guard was fully nationalized. Basically the Governor's and Feds can mobilize them.