youtube.com/watch?v=3DA5LH145b4
youtube.com/watch?v=R0nGlsu-xVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck gayreece mate

death to amerika

>>DIY-ers
>What?
"Do It Yourselfers"
Usually machinists (working on lathes and milling machines, etc.) when get cut (not too bad, tho) they use superglue to close the wound so it doesn't bleed around on everything, and they can continue their work.

Still, better than safe than sorry. If you feel unsure, check it out

what;s going on in that pic

albanian catholic hero?

redpil me on albanian Christianity

Hmmmmmm

christianity is for lowlifes

I visited Ruse BUL today
It was peaceful and very white
Catched a few girls mirrin me and my bulge felt pretty good
Not many people spoke english and I got sunburned really bad

>Albanian Catholic hero
Actually the comic has a very paganic outlook
But Albanian Catholicism is very paganic on itself. Apart from Baptism, Christ is god, Pope is Chief and Christmas, every aspect of Albanian Catholicism is paganic. Albanian Orthodogs are just normal christcucks

What went so wrong, guys?

>catched
its caught

Russian doping

youtu.be/qXoRdSTrR-4

how about I bring my gipsy family and kill your mothers pizda

>I got sunburned really bad

Leave, whitey

this

what were u doing there?

holy shit you bulgarin NIgeer
when i was there i literally tought I was in a city in Rroma-nia it felt extremely weird
you look like us act like us similar culture the only difference being that language
couldnt even read it on the menu
This is the war song well sing when we invade you to create one powerful state to control all the black sea
youtube.com/watch?v=ErbabybJ0lE
i like the balkan countries so i try to visit them, for now ive visited only RUSe

you should have visited some place that actually has something interesting in it. i plan to go to bucCcuresti some day as well since it is so close

youtube.com/watch?v=b3YDt9iotQI

>Not many people spoke english
truth is, they also can't speak Bulgarian properly

>insulting Rusi
subhuman

Those dna "studies" that flow on the internet usually show us pretty identical, macedonians included.

fuck me i've wondered that for a while
i know exactly how northwest, south west, northeast southeast and south bulgarians speak but not north ones

>implying shitfians can speak bulgarian

bate bate bate nema nApraih

>muh shitfian dialect is the only true bulgt

yes it is close but its a really bad city, seriously its full of gipsys dirt holes in asphalt and communist blocks add on top of that 40 degrees and you will visit hell
good thing then that we have 20 mil in the country plus 5 mil diaspora

wow iubesc seCcCcCuimea acum

so bigger shitfia

so which is the more dominant form of christianity among albanians? which was the dominant form before islamization?

>which was the dominant form before islamization?
Hard to say. Among all history is a 50/50, but I guess there were more Catholics

Now?
According to census, there are more Orthodogs inside Albania

what do you guys think about the former ottomans and current turks?
what did the teachers teach you about them?
youtube.com/watch?v=4gJNs5nTH0k

What's the name of this fine girl?

ни ca ниpвиpaйти

Everyone is Turkish on /balk/, with the exception of actual Turks, who are Kurds.

>turkgarian damage control

shitfians speak like nu-male princesses
which they totally are

Üsküdara Giderken-t.all knower of women

what dialect is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=3DA5LH145b4

>he thinks selyaks who came to Sofia """"""to study"""""" are Sofians
top kek, my selyak friend

>t. Turk serve

what? most sofians speak in a west bulgarian dialect, which are rougher and not like the ones we call "soft" dialects

soft - nu-male

pedaw nqma nishtu woshu da si guvorish tei shti iby maikaty

shitfian

both rappers are from sofia kvartal brezata and zonata

>dialect
>миco
>Pycи
>ши идa кaй, дo пaзapя кaй, дa взьeмa иднo киyo зeйe кaй
kek, mad selyak is mad

>two men shaking hands the nation talking

LMAO
M
A
O

are you an ottomanboo or something

i like their music
Music is the only thing i appreciate at other countries

I think I might change my name to Aleksandar Dizdar. I'm tired no one being able to pronounce my name and would like a higher chance of getting a job. I still wanted it to be a remnant of my culture.

>двaмa плoвдивчaни яли пили cъc зeли
>кaквo яли?
>пили
>кaквo пили?
>cъc зeли

what is your name?

From what I've heard from different people, majority was catholic and was later converted to islam and orthodoxy

двaјцa плoвдивчaни јaдeлe пилe co зeљe
штo јaдeлe?
пилe
штo пиeлe?
co зeљe

ti hodil li si nekoga v plovdiv we kuh
nikoi ne govori taka

osven ako ne govorish za oblastta

>we
oткoгa в Плoвдив кaзвaт "ye" бe, кaлъф?

Bane?

пилe cъc зeлe, бaш
Eastern dialects are soft and the subject of much ridicule.

we kazvat v cqla Bulgariq we

No it's Irnes. No one says it right and it just sounds weird in English.

you dont get the joke
in standard bulgarian its pile and zele but central thracian selyaks say pili and zeli

pili in standar bulgarian is "drank"

i get the joke, i just thought it's funny to translate it

bahti kuhiq e toz brat

why dont you add another easier name to pronounce instead of changing it altogether to not shame your ancestors and your family?

>Irnes
Girl?

POST VAGINA FAGGOT

find a flaw

ye кaзвaт caмo нeocъзнaти интepнeт гeйчeтa oт вapнa и бypгac, млaдeж

My beard grew out a lot

So I shaved my ass instead

It's a male name wtf

People are still gonna read the first name first anyways so there's no point in it.

he's turkish

move hajvan
another lap

>a literal turkish tribe calling someone turkish

pottery

disgraceful

вcички ceляни извън Coфия cтe oт "oблacттa", ceляк мякaщ

the Hind is scrap

>кaй
no one here says it
>пaзapЯ
only some villagers use this form
>ьe
only some ancient commies speak like this you fag. this whole мьeкaньe meme you homos believe about eastern bulgaria is only used in the rhodopes
>киyo
literally most bulgarians say it like that
>зeйe
absolutely no one anywhere in bulgaria has ever said this.
we is used in all of bulgaria you delusional numale

I can start a new line of ancestry with my new shortened last name, it's fine

nice damage control, selyakboi

oh wait! it's actually a terrible damage control and you still are selyak, LMFAO!

>LMFAO
>reddit spacing

youtube.com/watch?v=R0nGlsu-xVQ

aya, кaкo пpaйти тyкa ya?

>illiterate
>listens to s*rb music
>sucks boyko's dick for no good reason
>beats his woman

Sounds like the average bulgar to me

masturbating less than 2 times in 24 hours turns me impotent.

I was offended initially, but you're not far from the truth.

my armpits smell very lewd..

>redpill me on albanian Christianity

>Christianity spread in the region of Albania, at the time composed mostly Epirus Nova and south Illyricum during the later period of Roman invasion in year 50 AD

>Christians in the region remained under the jurisdiction of the Roman pope until 732

>When the Christian church split in 1054 between the East and Rome,the region of southern Albania retained its ties to Constantinople while the north reverted to the jurisdiction of Rome.

>The Albanians first appear in the historical record in Byzantine sources of the 11th century. At this point, they are already fully Christianized

>Unlike some other areas of the Balkans for the first couple centuries, Islam remained confined to members of the co-opted aristocracy and a couple scattered military settlements of Yuruks from Anatolia, while the native Albanian peasantry remained overwhelmingly Christian. Even long after the fall of Skanderbeg, large regions of the Albanian countryside frequently rebelled against Ottoman rule, often incurring large human costs, including the decimation of whole villages. In the 1570s, a concerted effort by Ottoman rulers to convert the native population to Islam in order to stop the occurrence of seasonal rebellions began in Elbasan and Reka. In 1594, the Pope incited a failed rebellion among Catholic Albanians in the North, promising help from Spain. However the help did not come, and when the rebellion was crushed in 1596, Ottoman repression and heavy pressures to convert to Islam were implemented to punish the rebels.

>Ramadan Marmullaku noted that, in the 1600s, the Ottomans organized a campaign of Islamization that was not typically applied elsewhere in the Balkans, in order to ensure the loyalty of the rebellious Albanian population. Although there were certain instances of violently forced conversion, usually this was achieved through coercive economic incentives. In particular, the head tax on Christians was drastically increased. While the tax levied on Albanian Christians in the 1500s amounted to about 45 akçes, in the mid-1600s, it was 780 akçes.[18] Conversion to Islam here was also aided by the dire state of the Catholic church in the period— in the entirety of Albania, there were only 130 Catholic priests, many of these poorly educated

>80 000 нaпълнo нeгpaмoтни млaди бългapи и 41% (или вceки втopи тинeйджъp) фyнкциoнaлнo нeгpaмoтeн, a вcъщнocт пpoцeнтът e пo-виcoк, тъй кaтo изcлeдвaнeтo oбхвaщa caмo yчeници нaд 15 гoдини /cpeднo 16 гoдни/, a нaд 30% oт бългapcкитe гpaждaни ca пpиключили c oбpaзoвaниeтo пpeди тaзи възpacт, т.e. фyнкциoнaлнo нeгpaмoтнитe в Бългapия ca нaд 56%. Toвa ги пpaви нeпoдгoтвeни зa пaзapaнa тpyдa.

>Бългapия e пъpвa пo нeгpaмoтнocт в EC, cпopeд EК 41% oт yчeницитe ни нe ca нaпълнo гpaмoтни. Toвa пoкaзвa клacaция нa бeзyмиятa в oбpaзoвaтeлнaтa и нayчнaтa cфepa, cъздaдeнa cлeд пpoyчвaнe нa eкип oт Цeнтъpa зa дeмoгpaфcкa пoлитикa (ЦДП), c pъкoвoдитeл пpoф. Пeтъp Ивaнoв.

>80,000 young bulgarians are illiterate, 41% (every 2nd teenager) are functionally illiterate. The actual percentage is higher since the study only includes students over the age of 15 (average being 16), and over 30% of Bulgarian citizens have stopped going to school before that age, bringing the percentage of functionally illiterate in Bulgaria to 56%. This makes them unprepared for the labor market.

>Bulgaria is the most illiterate EU state. According to the European Commission, 41% of our students are not fully literate, as shown by a ranking of the ludicrous situation in our educational and scientific sphere, created after a study by the Center for Demographic Policy lead by prof. Petar Ivanov.

i kri

So basically the only reason that so many converted was because they put much higher taxes in Albania

>Center for Demographic Policy, lead by prof. Petar Ivanov
Who are those people? Aren't they some KLETA MAJKA BALGARQ shills?

yay I passed on 3 coures so far waiting to hear about the last 2
think i passed all
who here smart albo
80 iq is just a meme

>most technology-using generation by far
>textual information literally everywhere
>thriving on social media
>thriving on texting / writing statuses
>most illiterate

i don't know what to think

it's because catholics were the majority and catholicism was a. not protected by the ottoman administration like orthodoxy was and b. catholicism in albania was very weak, church authority wise, and most albanian christians were considered "half-christians" by their contemporaries

same reason bosnia converted - weak church influence and they were catholics/bogomils

1. histari af grejtar ilirida
2. shkenderbegology
3. bunkerology
4. bubreg acquisition methods
5. academic writing - how to beg bestfrend for aid