What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leningrad_Affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

enriching himself and his oligarch friends

To grow 2 inches

crash Russia without survivors and retire to his mansion in the south of Spain

Simply getting more power and money for the sake of it. The guy has a net worth of 200 billion, he's one of the most corrupt men in the world today. It's crazy about people actually look up to him

Height hasn't hindered his development and success as a man, neither should it yours

Rare?

I was shocked when Americans on facebook started claiming that Russia is an advanced democracy with freedom for all, and that Putin was unjustly vilified by Western Propaganda

How do you make such a large jump across one American electoral cycle

Sudan, and ISP trickery

Still, his wealth is dwarfed by the corrupt members of the globalization camp with ties to important financial institutions like the IMF/WB/Fed

This t b h

He is unjustly villified by Western propaganda though

Hes got all the power/money he could possibly get, surely all he can do is his job?

>every global financial power manipulates politics to their financial benefit
I used to believe such, but conflicting financial interests have become political battlegrounds for ill-informed citizens, except America where you buy both sides of the aisle

To what extent of veracity, and which of his policies would be acceptable in western communities?

>The guy has a net worth of 200 billion
Horseshit.

surviving his generals and secret services

>To what extent of veracity,
Pretty severely. His foreign policy is pretty good especially with regards to Syria. Cant think of any policy that would be "unacceptable" in Europe except against gay propaganda, which I approve of

To restore our glorious Soviet Empire i hope.

To leave Russia better than he found it.
He's a patriot desu

>people actually believe Putin is good at foreign policy
>people think it's his foreign policy that is happening in Syria
>people think the only reason he is getting away with it is that other countries are scared of him, and not because Syria isn't worth Nuclear War

He's doing nothing more than using a shitty copy of the puppeteer system the Soviets and U.S. perfected during the Cold War.

>Simply getting more power and money
Putin has literally no need for money

Was there ever a Russian leader that wasn't an asshole and actually improved the country?

>t. Globalist kike
Dont pretend you dont know that US is working with ISIS and Israel to destabilise the region

>implying Putin didnt improve the country

I think most Americans don't really understand why US foreign policy is so antagonistic toward Russia when the average American doesn't give a fuck what Russia does. So they hear people like McCain and Clinton complaining about Russia and always wanting sanctions, proxy wars with them.

My guess is Russia is doing something damaging to the US and outrageous but they can't prove it without revealing how they got their proof which is a secret, probably.

Suppression of free media and arresting dissidents? Operating as a mafia in political appointments? infringing on the sovereignty of former Soviet states? Unwillingness to confront the mass corruption in Russia?

That's what intrigues but frighten's me, if the premier global power is susceptible to such manipulation, who isn't

And how modern identity politics has devolved to petty bickering, me vs them mentality even at the expense of America's security

Not hard to do when you start off with nothing

No shit. Russia has been trying to destabilize the U.S. since the end of World War 2. Only a complete retard thinks that this ended just because they became "democratic"

And it's most likely true that any information that actually proves this is beyond top secret level information. Spy warfare didn't end with the cold war.

I love how Sup Forumsacks automatically assume everyone that disagrees with them. Or looks at the world from a realist perspective is a Jew. It's fucking pitiful.

Under this man russia industrialised and recovered from the civil war and the WW2 extremely fast, and of course became a globally respectable superpower.
And don't even start that bullshit about gulags and le 10 millions. The numbers are definitely exaggerated and you won't even find any credible source that confirms those numbers. Also percentage wise there weren't that much people who were imprisoned.

>And don't even start that bullshit about gulags and le 10 millions. The numbers are definitely exaggerated and you won't even find any credible source that confirms those numbers. Also percentage wise there weren't that much people who were imprisoned.

Boy do I love seeing Russians defend Stalin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leningrad_Affair

>I was shocked when Americans on facebook started claiming that Russia is an advanced democracy with freedom for all, and that Putin was unjustly vilified by Western Propaganda
Probably trolls. Your average American knows dick about Russian society/politics beyond Putin is their president.

His strategic errors (like killing all his generals and not believing Germany was going to invade even when it was obvious) almost destroyed the country and got 20 million of his own people killed. The main reason they won was because of the shit tons of supplies the US sent.

Oh now you've gone and done it

>Putin has literally no need for money
Tell him that.

>Moscow and Leningrad were two competing power centers in the Soviet Union. Researchers [who?] argue that
>literally [who?]
sorry, can't even take amerisharts and their dumb propaganda seriously

also no one denies the importance of the lend-lease, quit sperging

>dumb propaganda
The USSR admitted to doing it under Khrushchev.

this is kinda true

Gone with his retarded electorate