Why are there Chads in every fucking country?

Why are there Chads in every fucking country?

There must always be a Lich King.

Because someone must always procreate.

But chads are only a small percent of the population

1 man can impregnate quite a lot of women. Which is the reason women were never en masse in warfare.

Yeah but like 80-90% of any country is subhuman, very small percent are Chads, or Ubermensch

"chads" seem to be prominent everywhere that isn't europe and east asia

What are you talking about?

The average person you see on the street is a subhuman. Literally 70% of the adult US population is overweight. Most people work shitty, deadend jobs. Average person reads zero books per year.

How can you possibly consider that "Chad"? Isn't the idea of Chad suppose to be a Superiorman, a wellrounded moral, social and physical Elite?

>Why are there Chads in every fucking country?

CORRECTION:
Why are Chads fucking in every country?

no, chad is some obnoxious retarded guy that gets whatever he wants just because women are attracted to him

Yeah that doesn't actually happen outside of the minds of r9k users

sure it does. it happens just as much as with stacy, chad's female analogue. good looking people are known to be respected more by default and given lesser punishment for mistakes than uglier people

Yeah but most of that is within your control.
If you exercise, get a normal haircut, facial hair, dress well, actually brush your teeth and then get braces or use accutane or whatever for the most common major shortcomings you will be at least 8/10.

>inb4 but what if im in a wheelchair and I survived a housefire and acid attack which left my face horrifically scarred
Protip: you are most likely painfully average and if you actually try you can look better than the average person.

>inb4 some autistic lookism shit about protruding maxilas

indeed it does happen. there are plenty of arrogant "chads" out there who have short-term success with woman, but completely struggle in the long-term. that's why they're doomed to being "players."
>good looking people are known to be respected more by default and given lesser punishment for mistakes than uglier people
this is true. on a side note, if you're on the uglier side and you try to talk to women, congrats, you're seen as a creep. but if you're handsome, you're just being flirty. (i don't say that out of malice or envy either, that's just how it is.)

>If you exercise, get a normal haircut, facial hair, dress well, actually brush your teeth and then get braces or use accutane or whatever for the most common major shortcomings you will be at least 8/10.
i can 100% vouch for this.

You can become "handsome".Seriously man 70% of the adults in your country are overweight. Half of that are OBESE.

You're telling me going to the gym and watching what you eat for a year or two will NOT put you above the average person?

you're the one reee'ing about chads m8

i think there's a miscommunication. i'm not disagreeing with you in the slightest. unfortunately many people would rather fap to anime girls than to put in the effort on themselves and reap the rewards, as i have. Sad!

It's just a fucking insult to people actually in wheelchairs or who have rare, horrific facial deformities for people on this site to be posting ">TFW IM A VIRGIN BECAUSE IM AVERAGE HEIGHT INSTEAD OF 6'5".

Some of the people here ought to be ashamed of themselves.

no doubt. but people don't come here for help on improving themselves as men, they come here for anything other than that. if they want to improve themselves, then they will seek out the help they need.

Me the slayer.

there are no chads here

Fuck off your country is full of chads.

>fucking americans always finding a way to spew their racist ideologies.

Hello Philippines!
:))