Why do white people hate mexicans...

why do white people hate mexicans? mexicans are the white autistic mans best friend every time i've ever met some weird white kid his best friend is always a mexican

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.diegovalle.net/2016/01/afro-mexicans.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YOxUu_wsqgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why do white people hate mexicans?
I don't, definetly nowhere near as much as Niggers.

is your best friend mexican?

>why do white people hate mexicans
I dont

No, I've only seen one Mexican in my entire life.He was the guy who delivered my mattress.
I'm a Mainer btw.

I don't.
t. CHI

Mexicans are fine. Honestly every race is besides niggers and anything mixed with niggers. They're just assholes

^ there's black blood in my veins and I've never beheaded people with chainsaws. I also don't fit in any bullshit stereotypes you have.

Sorry bub me and basically everyone I know have just met very, very few black people who are good friend material

nobody hates mexicans irl
unless you live in a poor hood next to street gangs or something

where did you meet that many black people at all, my armchair kkk friendo?

powerful flow of CHI in this thread

The only white people who hate Mexicans are upper and upper middle class ones who have never met any, or white trash who live in shit neighborhoods and are exposed to the worst of gangbangers, Cholos, and illegals. Back in high school, where I went to a middle class school, I remember Mexicans where usually pretty laid back and never judged you or bullied you. You just had to remember to not fuck with the ones who were involved in gangs. Even then, they usually treated you nice enough and didn't mess with you. I had a best friend who was latino, but I don't think he was Mexican. Same shit anyways. He was chill as fuck and stood up to bullies for me, with his 20 cousins.

Mexicans are usually cool.. I just hate niggers.

t. last white guy left in socal

What does "bub" mean? Here in my country the black people are very nice. At least the ones I've met. They have family. They take care of their family. They work hard. They act just like everyone else.
I look like that "iberian guy" people post here. Would you consider that black?

>50k murders a year
hm

>saying nice things about mexicans
then
>Same shit anyways
kek. a bit racist

Hello brother. I've been looking for you. We have been separated after that earthquake on Haiti, remember? I ended up in the US. I am rich. How is life in Brazil?

It's good for me. Lol it's funny how he is forcing his nose and lips to look smaller. I bet these racists here that share my flag are just like that dude.

Black people like those in USA and outside Gare de l'Est in Paris.

>tfw no mex bf

People just hate people breaking the law and pretending their not.

t. Tejano

Mexicans are 3% black.

Texas carpet bombing when?

[Citation needed]

another example
>autistic penguin
>hated by his own because he's autistic
>finds mexican penguins
>they befriend him and love him and think he's cool because hes autistic

so he hates only 3% of you
(is that an equivalent statement?)

Pic related
1.2% of Mexico identifies as Afro-Mexican

>76887335

Cool map. Where did you find it? Got anything with a higher resolution?

so is that acapulco that is basically africa?
low res can't see shit

Most black Mexicans live in Oaxaca

So Veracruz wasn't just a meme and there are actually blacks? Nice

About 2 out of 5 blacks I interacted with are friend material. I went to a magnet school in the northside of Chicago though, and mostly took honors and AP classes so the ones I interacted with were probably the cream of the crop (one of my good friends who was black had a surgeon mom and lawyer dad). One of the few regular classes I was forced to take was gym and the blacks in there acted like chimps. One would jump on top of the lockers in the locker room and stomp on them and bang on them with his fists and make noises. Another one waited for the gym teacher to walk in the door that had a balcony above it and when he did the kid jumped up, grabbed onto the bottom and swung like a monkey so that he teabagged the teacher's face.

>Fake Americans claiming Mexicans and other undesirables are "acceptable"

White is right.

>all this black/hispanic infighting

Enough

fuck off to Sup Forums you genuine poltard

Most of the great minds weren't pure whites. Many were jews. There were arab mathematicians and indians mathematicians. Egyptians and middle easterners started civilization. The people you think of as not-white-enough were the USA of the past (italians)
then you had the byzantine empire and the ottoman empire.

IIRC in the dark ages(don't take this literally and show me that infograph) the islamic middle east was the center of science.
Nowadays we have many non-whites mathematicians and scientists. Look at the 2014 fields medal winners.

this tbqhwy

You're also not american

that's really important in this equation

>northside of Chicago
hahaha, studying blacks from a safe distance.

Who cares what whi*e people think

jesus
FUCK that

Why are Latinos so racist?

lol everyone here is a fucking chicano. is there no white people in this country anymore? might as well convert to a latin shithole. disgusting

you care about unitedstatesian racial "politics"?

you aren't white either

It was a magnet school with 4500 students so quite a few people commuted from the south side, but yeah. The fights were 9 times out of 10 black on black and half of that time black girl on black girl.

Low IQ

Propensity for violence

Catholicism

Fat

Leftism

Kys

i am though carlos. nice try

refer to then kys

>commuted from the south side
i wanted to say it must have been a long fucking ride but then i realized you said northside not north suburbs, my bad.

white people are overrated if you look at all the great minds historically. Right now the greatest mathematician mind is pic related. When we solve equations we use the Bhaskara(indian guy) formula.

>Indian mathematics emerged in the Indian subcontinent[1] from 1200 BCE[2] until the end of the 18th century. In the classical period of Indian mathematics (400 CE to 1600 CE), important contributions were made by scholars like Aryabhata, Brahmagupta, Mahāvīra, Bhaskara II, Madhava of Sangamagrama and Nilakantha Somayaji. The decimal number system in worldwide use today was first recorded in Indian mathematics.[3] Indian mathematicians made early contributions to the study of the concept of zero as a number,[4] negative numbers,[5] arithmetic, and algebra.[6] In addition, trigonometry[7] was further advanced in India, and, in particular, the modern definitions of sine and cosine were developed there.[8] These mathematical concepts were transmitted to the Middle East, China, and Europe[6] and led to further developments that now form the foundations of many areas of mathematics.

forgot the pic

whats that got to do with anything i just said, you autist?

blog.diegovalle.net/2016/01/afro-mexicans.html

don't feed the poltard shits

if you took in mexicans instead of muslims people wouldn't be getting truck'd

>if you prefer you race you're a Sup Forumstard

you realise racism was a thing long before Sup Forums right? you mexican intellectual

they deserve to be trucked
even their "white" people are total degenerates

> realise
you have to go back

they'd be getting taco truck'd

>realise
pajeet, my friend, you need to learn the american spelling rules.

We'd be getting cartel'd instead

wow you really got me dude

well it is just funny how you are talking about immigrants as if you were local when in fact it is you who needs to go back

or maybe i didn't give a fuck how i spelled a word? also if you paid for my trip i would gladly go back to the UK. US is a lost cause to mexishits, jose.

>Britain isn't a lost cause
youtube.com/watch?v=YOxUu_wsqgY

ah christ. nevermind

>american flag
>white

>mexican flag
>

jesus, i don't care about your spelling. it is not the point.
all i am saying is stop larping as an american.
there may be chicanos ITT but they are more american than you. you bitch about "fake americans" ITT but you are the one fake.

I remember when I was trying to look cool in while talking to some 8/10 Mexican girl and my white friend with glasses and acne came up to me and started talking about Skyrim or some shit.

t. Chi

>Thread about beaners
>start talking about black people
Every time.

i don't get either

>Oaxaca and Guerrero

One is the second most poor state and the other one is a proto somalia.

Not because of Afromexicans, tho. And they are so heavily mixed that almost 70% of them consider themselves Native Americans either way.

They were nice to the emo girls because they wanted to fuck them, if you were a white male in a school filled with beaners you would get shit on

I am mexican and autistic

no best friend for you

t. Texas CHI

t. California CHI

t. New England CHI

t. Emo CHI

>mfw white assburger
>mfw for a long time all of my friends (including throughout all of high school and middle school) were non-white

>school filled with beaners you would get shit on
The arab guys in our school got shat on constantly by the mexicans a few months after 9/11 in my school. They where utter vicious cunts toward the them, it really did surprised me.

>hate mexicans
Since it is not unheard off mexicans hating other mexicans, my take is that it is not impossible to hate anyone beyond their race.

I have hated plenty of cunts through various races, and it all came mostly to them being retarded assholes more than anything.

We don't hate Mexicans specifically.
They just happen to be the people streaming into the country with no regard for it's systems or laws and demanding massive amounts of welfare it's difficult for the average citizen to get.
The politicians will give them what ever the fuck they want for votes.
We're supporting to many welfare queens as it is, we don't need tens of millions more, especially ghosts who don't even legally exist.
Nobody does.
So we don't hate Mexicans, we hate Mexicans who come here but stay Mexican. We hate criminal immigration and hiring that sets back 100 years worth of labor laws and the fleecing of our already disastrous social systems put in place to improve things here for citizens.

Just think how hard it is to make it illegal for companies to hire illegals. But the jews love money.

B-b-but white people wuz math and science and sheit!!!

disclaimer

african blacks are cool most of the time, they are low-key and most are pretty quiet.

mostly its the descendent of slaves that have shit personalities and straight up anti-social behavior.

Chis are alright

t. White SoCalian

>British
>criticising Christian immigration
Quelle surprise.

I'm half Rican and my best friend is an half-autistic polish dude. He's good looking and tall but needs serious work on his personality.

Emos are gay

If I had a button that I could push to genocide all Mexicans I would destroy that button

I don't know man, I study in the UK and found very likeable black people, I have a few good friends that are black and they are normal.

I guess even through your own experiences you can't judge a whole race

For fuck's sake here is the proper answer:

There will be people you meet that you like/don't like and it doesn't have anything to do with their race but your personalities.

Some people get along with everyone, some don't. Chances are, most people with negative experiences only met a few and the brain's most recent judgement of certain race is negative. And so you perceive certain race to be bad.

But the reality is, irregardless of race and class, there are people from all walks of life who can be cool or slimy.

Just had to drop this because I'm tired of 4channers not getting over this whole race bs(you're wasting your energy and time even thinking about it). Judge individually, not as a group.

Have a nice day guys.

Never met a Mexican person.

I will never like spics, niggers, chink's, Jews, Indians, Muslims, or snowniggers

I've met one, he was a police officer who arrested me for fighting. I also had a friend growing up who was half Mexican

It's not as easy as you think. Cultural differences cannot be simply neglected. Some cultures do not get along with eachother.

I used to think like this. Then as time went by and I met a lot of people from each race, I came to my conclusion. There really is no difference. For my personality, it's tough to run into people who are friendship material regardless of race/nationality.

Doesn't mean I don't get a long with all of them. The world is so big, it's a waste of energy to be so evasive of others. No one's saying go and suck black dick or you're a racist, but don't waste your time hating blacks, indians, whites, mexicans, etc

Just trying to help some folks out here