While we waste our time on Sup Forums...

>While we waste our time on Sup Forums, videogames or anime there's people working hard to achieve things and will actually get somewhere in life

Does this realization ever make anyone else feel bad or guilty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I come here in my free time to rest from my extensive achievements and successes.

Not really

Not really no, when they die, which they will, none of that will matter

Roooooooooo NORMAN OUTTTT

Yeah but while they live they will have a good time and we will live a pathetic "life"

theyre missing out :(

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

I don't care about what things other people do, achieve or fail to do desu, it doesn't amount to anything in the grand scheme of things. I only care about if my own life has been interesting, and it has, so I couldn't ask for anything else.

Yeah but im saying for me I don't feel like Sup Forums or videogames are as fun as accomplishing something would be. Seems like a better use of time to go to the gym and make money.

I've tried it and not having musclemass, being not rich and not successful wasn't that fun. I think ill try being big and strong and rich now to see how it feels

Nothing i can do.

go back to bant OP nobody wants you here

Its summer

Yeah, my friends and family have been highly successful, and lung a total failure. I hate myself so much.

>wast our time on Sup Forums
I'm afraid to say but we japs leare a lot of useful and living engrish on Sup Forums

Fine don't mind if I do!

>falling for the nihilism meme

Are you really Jamaican

I grew out of it by falling to the hedonism meme instead. It has been working so far.

No. Not everybody can contribute something positive to humanity. The best we can do is to enjoy and appreciate other people's efforts to make the world a better place.

But it's literally a choice to spend time here instead of do something useful

>Not everybody can contribute something positive to humanity

Almost nobody does if you consider the massive downsides to most of the things we consider great contributions/achievements.

The things we are most proud of are usually the same things that are or will destroy us.

Külli nefsin zaikatul mevt, harbi ölümden kaçış yok Pedro.