How fit is the average person in your country?

How fit is the average person in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=basketball philippine&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjS1eHHgvbUAhULpJQKHTnJC6MQ_AUIBygC&biw=1366&bih=662#tbm=isch&q=philippine kids playing basketball&imgrc=uTUbiDlZdJDudM:
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>flag
I don't even need to post anything here.

every teenager here is pretty fit, i think it's the basketball

post pics pls

no specific picture but

google.com/search?q=basketball philippine&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjS1eHHgvbUAhULpJQKHTnJC6MQ_AUIBygC&biw=1366&bih=662#tbm=isch&q=philippine kids playing basketball&imgrc=uTUbiDlZdJDudM:

He is not lying

And then compare that to American teenagers. Why do people from "third world" countries seem like they are almost always more healthy and happy than people from first world countries?

>guy on the left
HNNNNG

chemicals
no industrial revolution

not everyone is fit, we got gay B O IS too

>like they are almost always more healthy
basketball

don't worry, the ones in /asean/ aren't

Young people are either scrawny or fit and muscular. Many of the latter because of a strong beach/gym culture. After 25 girls balloon like lazy white women do everywhere and guys develop a gut into middle age

Pick a number from 1 to 50 and I post people from my instagram so you can see a random italian

>be flip
>24-7 sweating your ass off in blistering heat while on your 6 hour commute because of worst traffic in the world
also they eat rice all day

Not fit enough.

>because of worst traffic in the world
Someone said Jakarta has worst traffic than us.

seventeen senpai

c-cute

it is what we should all aspire to be

i see this when i go to the super market then proceed to vomit a little in my mouth

i wish we had those scooter thingies. looks fun

>go to SM
>take 3 hours to cross store

teenagers will sometimes ride them for the keks but its mostly fat old people like in the pic that use them

and people wonder why I don't go out.

they're not usually that crowded.

sometimes i like to go to SM mall of Asia and pretend we're a 1st world country.

kek

I'm very fit but last week I started exercising too early after having a cold and now I can barely breathe. I think I'm fucked.

lot of foreigners there

post pic of body pls

We have a lot of fat people from just sitting around and a lot of skeletons from constantly biking or jogging. No inbetween genuinely /fit/ Arnold/olympian aesthetic people.

Left one is hot af.. What's her username

Literally the whole country is a shithole except when you step inside an SM

>lot of skeletons from constantly biking or jogging.

how is that bad? They're probably healthier than the average Rich Piana worshipper

How do other countries's mall compare?

Pretty much the same except most buildings are that nice and there isnt 10 thousand people everywhere you look

>there isnt 10 thousand people everywhere you look
we need condoms

Why filipinos remember me the mexicans

fuck off spen

butthurt

butthurt about what?