LATINX

¿Cuántos de ustedes han visto este mundo fuera de Estados Unidos?

el gringO señores

I've been to Mexico, USA, Ireland, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany Netherlans, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Estonia.

So, yeah. I know other countries besides USA.

Maldita autocorrección hecha "mierda" en "Mundo".

Latinx nunca, pero muchos lefties usan la "x" para omitir el género en otras palabras.

What the fuck is this "Latinx" shit?

It's none of your concern, fuck off.

ahahah amongst chicanos they lick themselvs...

I'll fucking sneeze on you, sudaca.

>lefties
LO ABSOLUTAMENTE ESTADO DEL LENGUA ESPAÑOL

Instead of writing latina or latino you write latinx
Absolute fucking insanity, there's already the gender-neutral term hispanic, why do they want to rape their own language like that? Not even Swedes do that.

Cause they can?

Hens much?

What?
Not used at all. "He or she" or "they" is used instead. And it's not a linguistical abomination. It's actually possible to pronounce and can be conjugated in a reasonably sensible way.

Dude, just stop.

Your country is so feminist that You just see Mens with strolls, diaper bags and babies in arms, while their Woman stare on their smartphones.

That is NOT gender equality.

Yo solamente he visto a españoles hacer esto.

tbhdesu ellos usan @
>latin@s

Esx manerx dx hxblxr sx xstx haciendo muy popular acx

it's retarded

No, this sounds like the US you're describing. There is some higher degree of "equality" in relationships, but it's omnidirectional, for example you'd always split the bill on a date.

I lived in Goteborg for some months and never saw a Woman with a stroll or a diaper bag, just were just Men and that was fucking weird.

didn't you just ban men from going to concerts because muslims won't stop raping your women en masse there?