In Russia, there's a political party that wants to restore the monarchy

In Russia, there's a political party that wants to restore the monarchy.

What monarchy?

it's a joke, no one wants monarchy here except for some retards who see Putin like a god's chosen leader

I thought Stalin killed them all?

The communists killed the royal family, but you can't kill everyone related to them. Cousins will always survive.

A rurikovich autocracy without nobles woukd be best.

Go dig up that Romanov cuck lol

Put Rasputins cock back in his Czar niks wife too!

I've met two monarchists in my life, and they were both supreme edgelords.

In the last decade the support for a republic has risen in the Netherlands from 13% in 2008 to 16% in 2016.

Basically every country has one of those

But it are mostly communists, greens and foreigners that support a republic.

Monarchy is dead, treating people like a trash is not a cool anymore.

Are there any descendants of the royal family even alive

Are you guys a monarchy? The king has no power, right? So what's the difference? I assume that if you have a monarchy, it's a British-style one.

We are close to a British style one, but not exactly.
In the Netherlands the King and Minister form the government together. And there is little distinction between them.
The King and the Ministers aren't allowed to disagree with each other in public, as they both speak for the government.
And the King and one minister need to sign all laws and royal decrees.

Officially the King has a purely ceremonial role.
But judging by the law the King has a lot of power.
It is unknown how much power he has behind closed doors, because all internal conversations between the ministers and the king are a state secret.

For example: They say the King does not involve itself in politics. But he talks policies over every week with the ministers. And considering the minister and king aren't allowed to disagree, if the King would say to a minister he wont sign law X. Then the minister theoretically wouldn;t propose it in parliament, because then he'd be responsible for a government crisis if he proposed it. And he'd get sacked. Which means nobody knows how deep his influence goes.

And in the Netherlands the royal degrees pretty much decide who becomes a minister, judge, mayor and so on. All important functions in society get decided by royal decree of the king and a minister.

there is one gypsy looking fat faggot, but nobody cares about him

>treating people like a trash is not a cool anymore.
Isn't that the whole system russia has used throughout its history? Fuck after WWII they just launch massive zerg rushes against adolf just to win a few kilometers off him.

But the King normally does not make political statements in public. And if he does, like during our state of the union, it's usually written by the prime minister.

The King does go on international trade missions with the Dutch captains of industry. To allow our captains of industry to get a foot in the door in China/Russia/India on a high level etc.

Thank you for the information. I know nothing about the Dutch government.

His grandma owned 25% of Shell. Nobody knows what the family still owns. But that would explain why he goes on trade missions so much lol.

wtf I thought the Netherlands is democratic?

I wonder if friction will arise between the EU and Europe's monarchies once they start to move towards more and more integration.

France, in particular, strikes me as very likely to oppose a king having any relevance in a situation like that.

They'll just push the king into a heavily representative role moving the power to parliament and a republic like governance.

There aren't many monarchies in EU and the ones that are, in case of integration would cave in as they're heavily dependent on EU.

>They'll just push the king into a heavily representative role moving the power to parliament and a republic like governance.
That would require referenda. In many countries, the monarch exercises powers equivalent to our president, or greater.

>There aren't many monarchies in EU
Spain, three Benelux and two Scandis, which are mostly the richer countries in the EU other than France and Germany.

In Sweden, there is a political party that wants to get rid of all the immigrants.

Probably soon to be banned.

Our King said he would step down if the people would want it.

Legally it would require 67% majority in parliament and senate.
Reelections.
And then again 67% majority in parliament and senate.
And the ministers and King would have to sign for it.

I think the monarchy wont last forever. But if the EU would start meddling with it then you can expect a huge shitstorm. Considering our Oranges are like the USA's Washingtons if George would have become King.

Cool. There's also a party that already runs a de facto monarchy just without the aesthetics of it.

We have working since 1384 to get our own kingdom, so we shouldn't throw all that effort away.

> liberal democratic party of rus*ia
> want restore monarchy

What's more frightening is the party that wants to restore Greater Russia, and border Germany.

I mean I get they are a puppet party, but still

>american """education"""