/balk/

feets edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_akQmuxvcY
instagram.com/p/BWKs3uPjNCW/
macedonianleague.org/fyrom-watch/ljubco-georgievski-the-vmro-was-purely-a-bulgarian-revolutionary-organization-video
twitter.com/AnonBabble

woof

Proper thread

why does Golden Dawn need all these guns?

fuck u fagboi this one was first

Sage this Turkish thread

this thread was first faggot

And sadly, so was the sperm cell that made you

Who here is subscribed to noizy?

youtube.com/watch?v=N_akQmuxvcY

A better question is how did a Shqiptar get a LaFerrari (more expensive than the gatti)?

*ajung in balcani, sud de dunare*
*odoarea islamica imi ataca simtul olfactiv*
*fug spre nord*

They stole it?

I don't speak the language of the Romani people, my Balkan friend.

Thinkin about havin a wank lads haha

ahhahahah lad xxd doo it mate dooo it

instagram.com/p/BWKs3uPjNCW/

>Kovachev: it's good that Zaev turned to Sofia and entered into conflict with Serbia.
indeed

>According to the survey, Macedonians are least prejudiced toward Bulgaria (4.7 percent) and most toward Greece (41.5 percent). In between are Kosovo (7.2 percent), Serbia (7.5 percent), and Albania (21.5 percent).
Dafuq? 4.7%? How is that even possible after 10 years of Gruevskic? Or is it the Zaev magic that is causing all of this kek :D

It's gotten to the point that Macedonian politicians are admitting things like Ilinden having "Bulgarian roots" (baby steps) and that Samuel was Bulgarian and that we are the same people. This is unprecedented. Of course, these are historical facts, but I am happy Macedonia is coming to its senses and changing its history books, because we're gonna need a little brother in the coming New World Order.

All hail Zoran Zaev, heir of Alexander the Great's throne. The blood of Alexander courses through his veins. Zaev is neither a man nor a king, he is a God.

Stfu leaf

Gruevski wasn't really all that anti bulgarian, it's usually commie faggots who dislike bulgaria because muh fashisti okupatori

quite ironically Zaev is the leader of the commies, kek

based Zaev indeed

zaev is an albanian plant

part of Edi Ramas 5D chess?

7D chess

You want some toe gore fags, OC guaranteed.

Stfu.... vergina sun? Kek.
Bruh, Gruevic was pretty damn anti Bulgarian. Him and Ivanov are a joke.

Now, at the end of the day, we are talking about corrupt politicians here. Of course I am over exaggerating. But I'm happy to see my Macedonian brothers being pulled away from Russia/Serbia and towards Europe. I am happy to see Macedonians changing their history books and being told the real history. Most importantly, Zaev will sign the good neighborly relations treaty with Bulgaria. And I'm sure you understand that the treaty is a lot more than "good neighborly relations." This treaty will reunite us with what we lost in Balkan War II and what we couldn't reclaim for a century afterwards. Good times ahead, I love family reunions.

can't wait 2nd August, i hope there won't be any grujo/serb shills causing trouble

also move to the real threadtime to put a stop to this not linking to old thread bullshit

why do you need the old thread who givs a fuck, you are never gona open it.

There will be and they already are. A ton of propaganda is out there and the signing may even be pushed back. But the important thing is that, it will definitely be signed.

>Ljubčo Georgievski: the VMRO was purely a Bulgarian revolutionary organization
macedonianleague.org/fyrom-watch/ljubco-georgievski-the-vmro-was-purely-a-bulgarian-revolutionary-organization-video

Why is Ljubco so based? Who is more based, him or Zaev? Imagine a Macedonia ran by Ljubco instead of Gruevic for the last decade. You guys would be in EU by now.