twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

posting

i am awake

ahoj, welcome to the thread

thank you, nice thread

I hurt my back yesterday
I can't fucking bend my lower spine.
Tried some exercise only to make it worse. Ended up having to literally crawl because I couldn't even stand up and hyperventilating from the agony.

remember kids, ALWAYS squat when you pick up heavy things and exercise, while you still can

meant to post this gif

sorry to hear that, friend
I heard that back problems are very important and can get serious, you should really seek help if it doesnt get any better

yeah I used to do exercise to prevent this, but I stopped doing that
you,see I just didn't felt like doing it
turns out doing heavy work for while stupidly bending down like a semi-limp dick isn't very healthy

good morning lads

buna dimineata
viata mea
te astept la o cafea

wtf

0:24
youtu.be/KUFcm1Afz-o

buna dimineata
soarele meu
frumos e zambetul tau

you can hear africa calling to him with those drums

What a day, 3 guys working for me just told me they are going to work in Germanistan. Fuck EU, close borders now, REEEEEE!

fugg
what are you doing anyway?

Building industry. Mostly electric stuff.

this is so funny, bravo germanistan anarchists

The fuck is going on this webm? BTW, I bet this is some anti G20 thing.

why are they destroying some random buildings? go for embassy or something.

look and act just like nazis.

They also protest against capitalism by burning 20 year old cars some impoverished guy bought for 500 Euro or something. (obviously the rich people have evacuated their cars a week in advance)

t. Lampenputzer
youtube.com/watch?v=OId2YYwmLjE

když se kácí les, létají třísky!

Antifa Kristallnacht

>They also protest against capitalism by burning 20 year old cars some impoverished guy bought for 500 Euro or something

>be east german
>jk both you're pretty much polish
>finally scramble together enough money to buy a car
>dad is proud of you making it in life and using the chances he never had
>some faggots want to bring back communism
>they burn down your car cause burning a rich person's one might fuck them over
>at least you have your dignity(citation needed)

commies should be killed on sight
>where are the trucks of peace when you need them

But user, they are Libertarians fighting against oppression of The Man. They fight against globalist Jewry and the illegitimate authority of The State!

Their use of ski masks also marks them as Anonymous that fight for Everyman. Not like they would go forth openly and under their own names like the faggots of NGOs a.k.a. irl Reddit

yeah should have used bikes, fucking nazis

Bikes? BIKES!? YOU INTOLERANT FASCIST SWINE! What with people too fat or to queer to ride bikes? Use your foots you entitled fuck!

This July, the rulers of the twenty most powerful nations in the world—the G20—will meet in Hamburg to coordinate the preservation of capitalism and state power at the expense of the natural world and the freedom and dignity of humanity as a whole. Anarchists and other foes of tyranny will be in Hamburg, as well, to demonstrate the kind of assertive resistance it will take to put control of our destinies back in our hands.

Be it G7, G8, G20, or G1000, any system that empowers heads of state and their lackeys to decide the fate of billions is fundamentally exclusive and coercive. We oppose the G20 summits because we believe that only horizontal grassroots initiatives can solve the problems facing humanity. Financial crisis, climate chaos, ethnic violence, and state repression are the necessary consequences of markets and governments that concentrate power in the hands of the most ruthless few. When everyone is forced to compete for resources and power rather than being free to develop ways of life based on sharing and peaceful coexistence, no one wins, not even the 20 most powerful people on earth.

Queer against G20

G20 Entern: A largely Leninist communist group, which nonetheless included anarchist banners in their video, with the mysterious consequence that the video was shared by a North American anarchist group, SubMedia.

Shutdown Hamburg: The effort from the libertarian communist group ums Ganze! and Beyond Europe.

>we believe that only horizontal grassroots initiatives can solve the problems facing humanity
apparently breaking open a random cafe or setting random cars on fire is solving world's problems?

I suppose they must be in favour of broken windows economic growth.

>libertarian communist
No such thing. Fuck both globalist neo-liberal elites and aspiring communist thugs (that will become new elites the moment they win). Free market, small but authoritarian state, liberal society!

hejka ziomeczki, yesterday I drank vodka for the first time in a long time. now I literally feel like I'm about to die, post hangover cures

citric acid, a lot of citric acid. Also next time try to drink it DURING party.

>family leaves
>i'm home alone for the night
I think its pretty sad i am happy about this when im 22

>libertarian communist

lies, I had shots with lemon juice and it didn't make me feel any better the next day

Not lemon juice, citric acid. A lot of citric acid. Literally add some water to citric acid and drink it.

>Not lemon juice, citric acid
what do you think lemon juice is?

Not enough

Do what you want man, I used to party a lot and it was a good cure but your headache is not my businesses.

ofcourshe

K I N O

Well it's pretty normal to want to be alone at this age but if your family is decent it's not such a big deal to be together still. Anyway, very relatable feeling

Jesus fucking Christ, that legit looked like an intro to some post apocalyptic/zombie movie/serie

All that's missing is appearing title or some sort of credits when camera pans to the smoke

Let's laugh at teutonic niggers together. I will start:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what does he mean?

Hamburská policie, která zaznamenala také útok světelnou raketou na vrtulník, očekává, že se odpoledne může situace zase vyhrotit. K drobnějším střetům dochází prakticky neustále.

post pic of your fucking food

>která zaznamenala také útok světelnou raketou na vrtulník
the ABSOLUTE JUST state of the Anarchist Al Germanate

this shit happens on literally every G* summit no matter where it is. They're probably spending their pocket money on train and bus tickets.

fuck capitalism, fuck your car.
>sent from my iPhone while eating veggieburger

Them's fighting words buddy.

>types a reactionary haiku while sipping at favourite starbucks blend

not so fast, comrade.

Hey fuck you guys, where am I supposed to get my breakfast now? I'm not playing anymore.

Klinika or any other autonomic social center in Europe.

work's over
feels gud

holy fuck i always knew that /v4/ had more blogposting but food pictures?
just go to facebook

you kill/arrest all nazis, then antifa doesnt have natural predator, this is result. like rabbits in australia

Oldschool pop songs + DnB is the best combo

youtube.com/watch?v=ypnch5MIpZo

Why is there no Croatia ever in OP pic? :(

you let nazis run free and you give antifa justification and increase rate at which it will breed

Next time mate! Your MADAM PRESIDENT deserve OP.

Chorwacja musi przyjść do V4

Dziękuję, bracie

we have no antifa

:D :D

1.why do people make facebok pages for countryballsacks
2.do you follow your country's one?
this/these faggot/s get into a fight every few months so i do
also can a hungarian check if they can see the page?
they got into a fight with a hungarian page and hungarians supposedly couldn't see them

Did Grand Duchy of Lithuania have knights? Did they use plate? I know Rus didn't.

ill let you use my plates janusz

fuck off cyganie

fuck off gypsy

marcel-kun! ΟωΟ
*tackles you*`

fuck off nigger

so how was your day? :3

one client was a cunt but I used the standard tactic of keeping quiet, letting him whine and waiting for him to fuck off until he fucks off

always works

generally speaking since I work I feel more comfortable among people but I also hate them even more and I want a gun how was your day you shitskinned faggot?

pretty good
i've been playin EJew4 until i started shitposting here
glad that you're opening up
how are gun laws in poland?
what kind of gun do you want?

youtube.com/watch?v=-RitQ5F4OdM

>how are gun laws in poland?
strict hence why we have no gun violence
>what kind of gun do you want?
I won't be original but I always wanted a Beretta 92FS.

1911 also looks nice but 7 bullets what the fuck
>inb4 muh legendary COLT kurwa COLT! It's le classic!
>muh thousand times folded .45 can shoot through tanks
fuck off
it might look elegant but it's a heavy, outdated piece of shit with a heavy, outdated piece of shit caliber.

Seriously fuck .45 everytime those niggers get BTFO'd in a discussion or in american high school they go ''w-well it's all about your personal preference anyway!'' and it's true in the sense that buying a black and white TV in 2017 is a personal preference thing but it's still a fucking stupid thing to do and in a life and death scenario it's better to have 2 mags with 15 bullets each rather than one mag with EBIN BIG BULLETS XDD with 7 fucking rounds. Did I mention .45 is also more expensive?

Utter shit calibre fuck you /k/

oh so its kinda like romania
whatever make you happy :)

Ahoj lads, any developments on the migrant issue? Is V4 officially forming a bloc against the EU yet?

Slovakia will accept 25 000 refugees in july-september

nothing has changed in hungary

Is that just the government acting or do the people support it as well?

nobody cares, people are outraged about Sagan getting DQ

I bet stupid fucking polacks love .45 it's their kind of caliber since they lack any finese and their style of combat boils down to
>HUUH HUUH ME BIG ME SWING AT YOU XD *gets patrtioned*
I mean I still see those stupid fucking toilet lords shilling fucking AK-47

let me explain why this pile of fuck outdated travesty shit gun sucks shit and why I wanna execute polacks for even implying it should be used by anyone other than drug cartels and third world militias

1. NO ONE uses it
that's right fucking shit lickers no one aside from afromentioned sandniggers and gangsters uses that fucking thing in fact those groups use AKM as well since 47 is not produced since 1959 but they are almost the same shit so that would be kind of a nitpick

what modern military uses it? Even Russians use 74M and those AKMs they have are not even their main gun so fuck off with that argument
>ebin 7,62 round
inaccurate fucking shit that's why ruskies switched to 5,45 and I double laugh at retarded polacks being butthurt at
>muh humanitarian calibers!
when 5,45 wounds are actually harder to attend AND also are less inaccurate but to a stupid fucking pollock cucklord if a bullet can't break a brick in half then it's ''for pussies'' because they don't understand guns exist to kill people not to fucking do karate displays where some faggot who never sparred in life breaks a brick with his hand

so long story short accurace > muh ebin ''stopping power'' which is a fucking myth anyway and every seasoned cop says it but as usual polacks live in some toilet cleaning Matrix, in the opposite world
2. MUH RELIABILITY

HORSEFUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU

youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU

and it's not even the only video where AK fucked up

3. It's cheap :)

ANOTHER HORSEFUCK

you can get a shit AK for cheap that's for sure but it will break even quicker than the one from the vid not to mention in the US the AK prices are nearing (or sometimes exceeding) AR prices

>assblasted about a cyclist
>not assblasted about blastyboys being forced to live with you
Slovakia is officially degenerate. I thought Dolnovary and that area was qt though.

Thank god

4. I't's heavy.

Military wants to have equipment as light as possible that's why ruskies switched from wood and metal to polymer guns but as usual a fucking polack who lost over 9000 wars and the ones he ''won'' granted him fuck all or with help of another nation knows better how war works like. Polack is like an Ork he doesn't give a fuck about accuracy, about any finese for him the best gun is the loudest and heaviest one which explains why they are shitskinned niggers who fucked off to UK to wash dishes and why they don't even have an renown fighters in the UFC aside from Jedrzejczyk - a fucking woman.

not a single good thing about that shit fucking rifle

fucking shit cunt nigger platform if you want a 7,62 this bad just get yourself a SCAR but good luck with that the fucking thing is expensive as fuck and looks like shit

M16 unironically shits on it
>b-but doesn't it break easily?!
IT DOESN'T NIGGER

most of M16 issues were adressed before the war in Nam even ended it's just a fucking godlike gun that shits on everything else just like Playstation shits on other consoles since forever and forever it will

Americans are such fucking niggers but they sure know how to make a gun. Maybe it's exactly because they are niggers only the most shitskinned nations make good weapons
>ruskies
>pepiks
>krauts
>yanks
only polacks didn't make any good guns despite being shitskins because they are shitskins even to other shitskins lmao fucking polacks

>marcel talking to himself again
seek help man

brain drain is real

motherfuck you polack I'm the only person I can have a good conversation with

I wanna play Gears but I hate Xbox.

>libertarian communist
what
What?