Are these the two most arrogant countries in the world?

Are these the two most arrogant countries in the world?

No
No
It's Japland

Argentina, alwars Argentina.

It's france and america

I would say that some Japanese people are smug about how safe and "peaceful" Japan is in a way similar to Germans, but Japanese don't complain about how the rest of the world should do things the Japanese way. Instead they like to think their culture is too unique and difficult to adapt to.

Speaking to a German or Canadian, every other sentence begins with "Well in Germany/Canada..."

French people are very humble and relatable.
Amerifats are still so scarred from the Bush era that they go out of their way to prove how worldly and unpatriotic they are. (Which is also annoying.)

t. has never talked to a fr*nch """person""" in real-life

t. still believes in cartoon stereotypes

Yes. Add Sweden and France to that list as well

The Dutch and British chavs

t. works in tourism

Well there are no cheap holiday packages to Japan, so I have never met a chav.

Most British people here are educated and polite.

My list:

4) Ukraine
3) France
2) Japan
1) USA

I'm not a German btw.

>It's france
haha ebin meme

honestly the only french people you probably talked to as a german were alsatians or parisians
Everybody knows they are arrogant, but they don't represent the entire population

t.bouseux

Most Japanese people I met were scared for no good reason.

And one almost had an orgasm on the street when pebbles came down from a tree. It was cute oetz.

>pebbles
Blossom I meant.

Japanese people are unironically terrified of Europe now.

It used to be, "I can't go to America; I'll get shot!"
Now it's, "I can't go to Europe; there's terrorists everywhere!"

All of this feeds back into the mindset that Japan is the only safe country in the world.

Yes, because most of them have zero self awareness.
Brits for example love it to mock other people but also mock themselves.
Only like 1/20 people in the german population share this kind of self awareness. That's why most of them suck at banter and general humor.
Don't know about Canadians.

I am a greek

>Don't know about Canadians.
It's similar.
Canadian self-depreciation is "I guess we're just too polite and open-minded!"

not really arrogant more like passive aggressive, Canadians have this inferiority complex where they always compare themselves to America and try to show people how different they are, it's not really arrogance more like insecurity.

We're fucking weird man. There's no real national pride anymore but somehow Germans are still full of themselves and think everybody else are idiots.
Except for the Canadians. Wow they took 5 refugee rocket-scientists, God's gift to mankind!

I guess it's the effect of being next to America, which is more powerful but also kinda "crazy"; you can't help but roll your eyes dramatically feel like you're the sane one

I just found it weird it's only with japanese people. Koreans and Singaporeans usually don't give a fuck and the big groups of Chinese are happy that I speak to them and call them my gummers. And then I find the group leader and he buys everything for the whole group.

Island mentality maybe. Mainland Asians are remarkably more direct and outgoing.

I don't get why though, you guys had Sarin gas attacks not THAT long ago.