/CHI/

please reply edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WqQ3USCKU-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Consider your thread to be replied to, good sir.

thank you spain

:(

recuerda que siempre te apoyaré, maldito chicanito. Si tienes ganas de suicidarse, busca ayuda.

CHI
Replying

el chicolanito seniors

how was your day? did you fix your social skills?

No. More working, though I had a few short conversations. I've learned the hard way how not to act around others, not that there is a lot of opportunities in fucking up in idle workplace chat. My past failures have ensured that I lack opportunities to try and see if I am still a complete fuck up. The lack of opportunity is pretty awful too, I hope uni would fix that. Still I guess some non-negative social interaction is better than none at all. Also slowly but surely my funds for my hypothetical trip increase.

Also social skills are not something you fix like you would fix a broken bike or something. It takes a long time of positive social interaction to slowly build those skills.

what do you work at a restaurant or something ?

Cashier. It ain't bad, can't say that I like it either though.

why do you always reply to this guy binland?
are you the type of person who talks to homeless people too?

so you talk to people on the regular then how does that not help you out? I can't imagine having to talk to people everyday

rude, we are friends

piece of fucking chicano shit, I replied to your la raza thread, the minimum should be a "thanks", you fucking eze vato cabron

Misery loves company. It's not charity if that is what you are getting at. Sup Forums had/has the best feel threads anyhow. Too bad the mods have to be cunts and delete them. I am not really nice but if someone has a problem that I can easily solve or I can find a solution to I usually do. It surprises me too, maybe I am not deep enough in the rabbit hole just yet. Though that is on days where I haven't become miserable yet. I don't really feel bad anylonger if I read about small personal tragedies on the news though, especially if those who were affected were succesful so my bitterness does affect my views though.
It's the same conversation everytime. I am not scared of social interaction. But I have never been that good at it and the past couple of years I seem to have became "rusty" since I notice I am even more blunt/crude these days. My biggest problem is that I don't even get the chance to build any kind of relationships. As stated before this is my biggest motivator for wanting to go to uni.

I have been thinking that I should try to make a real effort to "invite myself" into occasions to work my social skills and maybe even have a little fun.

why don't you try and build a relationship with a coworker or something? that would probably be the easiest way to go about starting a friend ship in your case

I don't really see any real friendships being built there. But being on friendly terms with my co-workers would be a step in the right direction. I have not made a new friend for 6 or so years but I do have some old friends that I see far too rarely. I might have drifted apart a little but I intend to make a effort for a change to be a little more social.

Ciao.

just make new ones would be easier also getting closer with your coworkers can lead to them inviting you over for shit like a party or whatever finnish people do

bump

Two days of peace before I go back to working.
I really need to buy a car.

how much do you miss being a NEET?

A fucking lot.
Sure you make money when you're working, but work increases your cost of living. This increase of cost forces you to keep working.
Now because I want to buy a car I have to stay employed for 4-5 months until I earn enough to pay off the car loan.
I have to upgrade my phone plan too, I recent bought a bunch of new clothes, I have to buy my own healthcare, I get taxed out the ass.
This shit is not worth it.

sounds like shit
>tfw I will eventually have to become a wagecuck

Whats /Chi/ doing tonight? I just got off work, gonna pick up food in a few and finally relax for the day

I need to find new vidya to play.
I was thinking of re-running VTMB in the meantime
>I just got off work
What do you do?

same shit I do everyday shitposting on here while watching random shit on youtube

Construction. Current assignment though is renovation of a house. We got a deadline of two weeks and so far we're on track, but the electricians need to get back to fix a few things before we can finish sealing up a wall.

I have never met a chicano IRL, on a scale from American to Mexican where do they usually fall?

hard to say some are whitewashed others are cholos but usually in the middle

My brother and I are very Americanized. A lot of my friends are a middle mix, where they aren't really American but not fully Mexican. These are the ones who get ridiculed by the full Mexicans or Mexican Chicanos for either not able to speak Spanish or other reasons .
Then you got the proud Mexican/brown pride chicanos. They act Mexican and often speak spanish.

No te preocupes chicano aun te amo

Ser un hombrecito es el peor
Quiero morir

What about the brown ones who speak full Spanish but hate the proud "la raza fuck Donald trump xdddd" ones?

This happens

youtu.be/WqQ3USCKU-w

>not knowing how to speak spanish

Isn't that the guy who ate the surstromming with blue chips?

Usually the middle ones
It's kinda common in my area. I knew a good amount of chicanos who didn't know how to speak proper spanish. They know a few words but speak with an accent.

I can speak both properly with out it affecting my english accent

those are indios