Girls

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote

Men>women

i LOVE cute anons :3

I thought you weren't allowed to make /cum/ threads, Ryan

>she covers those tiddies up
dumb slants

hear hear

why arent you watching Gambling academy?

>slant
Gross

I don't mind antifa.

>bout to make a good new
>someone else makes one before me
:(

more tequila boys

I'm not cute

because I'm not a weeb

i've only ever made one (1) /cum/ thread

not liking this new flaggers

was waiting to see which group would do more than one ep

also only land owners should be allowed to vote.

Antifa will never be taken seriously in the United States

dont lie silly user!

You have to give anons a chance

i would be the biggest drug addict.

good thing i've basically never done them. ignorance is bliss.

said who ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=MDD21ZJF3mI

youtube.com/watch?v=5Maz0W3BLSA

Talk about being honest with women, yesterday I was at the library when it suddenly dawned on me; almost every book I pick up, has the male author dedicating it "To my wife, Nag-Nag-Nag, for her support ." But, I want to say these authors do not really mean "To my wife, since she made outstanding contributions to this work," because otherwise the wife should have also written her own book by now. I believe deep down what they really mean to say is, "Guys, guys, for the sake of peace in my house for the rest of my life, please acknowledge my wife and give her instead of me the attention, since SHE LET ME accomplish this without getting in the way or demanding too much from me during the project." ......... Truth is, unless the author's wife has passed away and so he is in grief, most of the time the words "_Dedicated to my wife_" is a grown man apologetically thanking his wife for granting me permission and letting me be, so I could finish this and make this contribution to civilization! Because he knows women USUALLY stand in the way of anything that results in man's advancement.

Haven't played vidya on the 'bone for a while so shall be doing that tonight

White male land owners your exactly right

I've only done alcohol. I've never smoked a single cigarette or toked a single marijuana cigarette.

antifa is love

never realized how much the DS prepared kids for touch screen smartphones

which ones?

>on the 'bone

Onichan :3

it's time to stop reading r/theredpill user

weed is non-habbit forming tho

Relationshits entail milestones of shit tests that men undergo merely to prove that they are willing to sacrifice anything to get physical pleasure. Being an honest man will not yield good outcomes as those skanks ensnare good men as their last trump card before hitting the wall. She will never love you, love is conditional and subject to the resources you may offer to her.

Why wouldn't you take these bunch serious?

I doubt you're any stronger than that guy.

t. weed salesman

hi user~!

I think I'm gonna go to bed. Night guys.

why are right wingers so violent?

you in particular

jk

Women really dont want too much truth, and they dont really want to know too much about your "feelings" unless it somehow is an expression of HER feelings.

You reckon?

im not even that new ;(

yeah

>i would be the biggest drug addict
same desu

normie REEEEEEEEEEEEE

God forbid someone actually loves their wife and wants to immortalize their bond in a book

Don't carry unnecessary bonds with women and learn to become desensitized to rejection. Sometimes for one to win the battle... the battle must not be fought. Keep your interaction with women to a minimal & focus on your own life.

it's just self defense

there are too many posters from ohio i cant tell em apar6

Only in defending ourselves from violent leftists

Do NOT acknowledge the faggot.

>going after women when boipussy is easier to get, better, and more loyal
wew lads

>I don't disrespect women

One very real reason women love to destroy you emotionally and shit test all the time is in order to remove your resources and your capacity to make any use of them so that they can transfer them to them and their offspring; this is the way nature decommissions the male.

I like my mom and sister, those are the only women I like

>tfw no gf

there's only two right now. me (el ohiano) and some other one. anyways im going to bed night

why are right-wingers so bad at making memes?

Germans are the only people that I would call subhuman

>he doesn't have a loving finnish wife cooking you mämmi each night

ask your father for your sister's hand in marriage then

Why are left wingers all bronies ?

>tfw no bf/gf to get high as shit with and cuddle

Doesn't the picture imply that he hunted down some antifa member?

Neither should I but I do it and the world is worse for it.

>what is /mlpol/

Agreed. volkstod when ?
White male land owner only

DOODADOODLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

disgusting desu

I smoked a cigarette once, clove cigarette. I must have smoked it wrong because I took two really long drags then I got sick as shit. Not to be a pussy but it was like having the flu. Maybe I am allergic to cloves.

The Trump side is just as cringey with bronies/furfags

join The Nation of Islam

>tfw no bf to beat up nazis with

We should post more anime

If you are a man that is in love with a woman and you really want to put up with all that bullshit - the only way that you will have the power to keep her, is to get it in your fucking head that you will walk away from her if she treats you bad! Only then will she chill out and stop being psychotic... (to some degree I mean)

Do you even sleep? It's night in the USA but this thread is active as always.

good idea

hearing of your troubles has forced me to double my interest in your current affairs

If you don't get sex by the 3rd date, you are utterly wasting your time. She's only going out with you for the free food. I have met women like this. They will go out with a guy they have no interest in just for a free meal. It's bizarre. I would never waste one second of my life on a woman I had no interest in, even if she took me to a 5 star restaurant. If by date 3 you haven't seen her naked, it's never gonna happen. My experience.

why?
i just want someone equally degenerate

Hey RusAnon, tell me about the mongol type people I see in Russian movies. Are they you're native americans?

I would be okay with letting other ethnic groups take Germany.
Probably keep the Bavarian their perfectly fine everyone else needs to go
Its a giant struggle between the weebs(faggots) and the non weebs(Americans) that rages on forever.

"....I didn't know that when a woman invited you into her bedroom, it was an insult to her to wait until you are ready instead of just taking her." Not just the bedroom, but any time she expects you to chase her and you don't immediately do it, she becomes a bitch and it seems like she loses all attraction. Its fucking retarded.

being a furry is better than being a druggie

If you remain stoic, a woman will spend decades trying to get you to "emote more".
If you show her you're emotional, you've just won a place on her list... of girlfriends.
If you are married, your entire marriage is one big shit test. She will always test you.

looks like cool guys having a fun time

>Are they you're native americans?
What you mean by this? We actually never had any serious problems with those natives (unlike americans, who had to fight vs native americans).

>this whole thread