YOU'RE A JEW

What would you do if you found out you had Jewish ancestry?

Let's say you found out that you had Jewish ancestors, like, say, maybe your grandparents were born Jews, but later converted. What would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

birthrightisrael.com/Pages/default.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd think it's cool.
I always wanted to be an ethnic jew.

Nothing.

gainsbourg was a good jew

Wonder why I'm poor.

go full Molyneux

All four of my grandparents were jews
My parents were jews
I am jew
:^)

find a way to exploit my genetics for a higher paying, cushier job.

cash in

I wish I knew how to do this desu

Hide my power lvl

Emigrate to isreal

this

Use my Jewishness to infiltrate the Jewish groups, confound their politics and remove all Jewish influences in the media, finance and education.

He was a pretentious drunk idiot who made a few good songs*

I'd instantly feel psychological trauma of the holocaust and give Germany a call for some reparations.

I am Jewish AMA

>a few good songs
still better than any french 'artist'

He was incredibly talented, and was one of the greatest songwriters in pop history. The only people who would dispute this are dumb frogs who are still butthurt about his reggae-ification of the French national anthem

I'd move to beautiful Lakewood, NJ and raise my 6 million kids like a good Orthodox Jew.

Also I'd forget how to drive.

you can do that even if you convert, easiest way to emigrate anywhere, although Russia is better than Israel

well, I really am a jew...Zionist, really

>jews say that if your mom's a jew, YOU'RE a jew
>believing jewish lies

what's the problem?

I hope you realize the Jews are working against the common Jew as much as they are against whites .

Get my oy vey on and try to make some shekels.

I wouldn't give a shit because i, myself do not identify as a jew. It's not because my great grandfather was a mechanic that everybody in my family still wants to be one too.

Fuck these kind of reasonings. I am a person on myself and i do not give o'e flying fuck about what happened before or after me, I am ME in every aspect of every day.

Emigrate to Israel
Remove palestinians
Manipulate global government
Why not?

>What would you do?
Claim it as pure coincidence.

I already have jewish blood in me way back on my father's side but it's pretty diluted by now.

I traced the origins of my father's family's shitty eyesight to that.

But really I'd rather kill every jew than anything else.

Confirmed 19% Jew here. Can't control my heritage, but I have zero respect for their bulllshit.

The problem with Jews is they put their people over all others. I'm an Anerican and that's what matters. Israel means nothing to me save as how it impacts this country.

And I can call out others who don't feel the same way. Love it or leave it.

go on a trip to Israel for free.
birthrightisrael.com/Pages/default.aspx

Far as i'm aware i have some "jewish" heritage but not enough to get a free ticket to jewland or enough to go around calling myself a jew in honest.
i could lie about it sure but i have no idea how that all really works and the only connection is some family 200 years ago.

No such thing as Jewish ancestry. Judaism is a religion and besides Jews don't believe in races. They use the race card only to enforce Israel illegality into legality. Jews descend from Arabs, but then they mixed with different merchants and Russians and Europeans and Americans. No such thing as Jewish race.

As I have Jewish ancestry, I don't give a shit.

Try and get in on the Zionist conspiracy, of course

No sugnificant changes in my life would happen.

I'm part Jew.

Also part Abo.

What do I win?

A place on the first train to the camps

>few
shit taste in music confirmed

>2.1%
>that's about 6 generations
so one of your ancestors was born from an abo and a white person about 160-200 years ago?

My great grandmother was 25% abo. Straight out of Broken Hill.