yes - roundabout jojo meme

babestation

Probably the last thread before GOT

good game

playstation

vimeo.com/74404501

soundcloud.com/vang-halifax/two-seeing-eyes

speed garage

Big-G God (Eru) made a bunch of little-g gods (Ainur) and they made the world through magic singing. Everything was going great, and the world was pretty cool. A bunch of the little-gs had to go down and finish the work and they lived in a country we'll call God Island (Valinor). They needed to do this so when big-G's first (Elves) and second (Men) children showed up, they'd have a place to live and shit.

One of the little-gs is basically Satan (Morgoth) and was way more powerful than the other little-gs and wanted to do his own thing and he went and leveled mountains and drained oceans and undid all the work of the other little-gs.

Satan also made some things of his own. Like Balrogs and Sauron and Dragons. He also corrupted some elves (they're around now) into being his obedient little foot soldiers (Orcs).

One of the little-gs (Aulë) was getting pretty impatient waiting for daddy's second children (men), so he decided to create what he thought Men were. Thus, Dwarves are born. They're not the greatest thing, but they're kind of neat so the other little-gs let them stick around. "No heaven for them, though!" said little-gs, "They're blasphemous and against Big-G's will!"

Continuing: Satan's destruction peaked when he destroyed these two giant, magic trees (The Two Trees of Valinor) that were literally the Sun and Moon. With light gone from the world, Satan was able to pretty much do whatever he wanted. So the little-gs did a cool thing and put Sun and Moon v2 in the sky where Satan couldn't get to it.

Men and the First Age! They show up and live pretty well. Little-gs and elves help them out a bit. Pretty early on, they create their own Magic Country (Númenor) and things are mostly good. "What makes Elves and Men different?" Elves are literal beings of nature and cannot break big-G's rules; Men get a little more freedom and can control their own fates, meaning they get some flexibility outside of big-G's universe music, but they're not immortal.

Manchester is more of a hub to the UK than London

Wish I had someone to cuddle

and Amsterdam is more of a hub than London AND Manchester

cats

Just so sad
I want to die

london is stupid

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

clarestation

London has about 6 airports

Manchester has
Don't even know if you fucking have one

gonna pray for you before bed x

>Don't even know if you fucking have one
dimwit

Today I learned that 'IRA Bomber' refers to someone who falsely claims to have done some kind of prank

Pray for me to die please. I just want it to end.

Right then GoT soon

Mum keeps trying to get me to go to alternative healing people and buy homeopathic """"""medicine"""""". I know she means well, but I don't know how to tell her I'm not willing to spend what little I have on sugar water and for someone to place their hands on my head. The latest thing was light therapy, which supposedly "using infrared and the visible light spectrum" aka turning on a lamp and feeling the heat is supposed to fix my back. What do I say lads?

Will we see arya/ sands tiddies before the end of game of thrones

they have a helipad but thats it
they have to drive to the nearest airport in Sheffield to catch a plane

It actually doesn't, """""Manchester"""""" airport is actually in Cheshire

Tell her to stop being a stupid cunt

>watching your parents go mental

Must be horrible. Can't imagine my parents being anything other than stable, sane & normal

where can i see got

just wanked
goodnight

youtube.com/watch?v=Fowu72-dKvM

any of you lads want to be my bf? x

please don't do anything stupid x

gonna pray for your mother too x

Shut up and get the tendies is what you tell her

Sky Atlantic

kek my mum booked me in for bowen therapy for an injury like 5 years ago. it was the strangest thing ever. just went to a physio and it was good in a month

all public transport should be free

reckon i'd be a really good single dad to one or even two children

That's so fucking cute, look at its massive ears! :3
I'll be your bf x
The only stupid thing to do would be living another day

She's very much sane now but just too trusting and positive about things. She was very depressed in the past and all this stuff brought her out of it so I've avoided direct conflict over it for years. Would rather her keep believing this rubbish and be happy, I just don't want to spend my money on it.

19 likes on the instagram post

share it here lad x

three, even

youtube.com/watch?v=DZcDAmGV6qQ

Rasputin could heal people and shit so you never know
Give it a go

quite good

Animal, vegetable, mineral?

Yeah went to a physio at the weekend. Turns out one of my legs is longer than the other too wahey

would turn your normie jaw to glass if i ever saw you

If alternative medicine worked it'd just be called medicine

it was this picture that you all told me was cringey

but i believed in myself and posted it anyway and its paid off in a big way

tfw no bf to fall asleep next to

how long have you been producing for btw?

My place if you bring a box of wine

iraqi girl once told me about an old fortune teller of some sort back in her town

was very fascinating

>footy in 3 weeks

gay

I'm going to get trips in my next post, just you watch

I believe in myself!

tfw i fell asleep next to my bf for the first time last week but now my parents have instituted a "NO BOYS OVERNIGHT" rule

i had a taste of heaven and now its been taken away from me :c

been messing about for about 7 years now, taking it somewhat seriously for about a year

not believing this horseshit for even a second

who you supporting la?

does wine taste nice?

wanna ruffle your hair :3

i reckon some of it is semi legit but there's always a scientific explanation like the compounds within tumeric scting similarly to anti inflamms or the theories about acupuncture. most of it is pure rubbish though

Sunderla'

your parents are disappointed

hampstead high profile lawyers with a bender son doing nothing ahhhha screaming my arse off . to the gulag toryboy

if you sip it slowly, its delicious
if you take a big swallow its gross

the old 'pharma is without flaw' fallacy

good lad x
proud of you
why would they do that? :O

Fuck..

I did it! I got the trips! All I had to do was believe!

It absolutely isn't but some diluted shit or crystals aren't going to heal you.

>tory boy
ahem

Wonder why this is suddenly on the rise. What could possibly be the reason? Woah, this one sure is a head scratcher for sure.

dont do any of those things, especially "walk on the pavement"

youtube.com/watch?v=Cg2CQqMaU1I

fat formation on his neck looks like one of those silly aerodynamic bicycle helmets

pretty sure its all gangland violence from white trash teenagers on council estates due to cuts in the social care system sweaty x

>benzos & ssris
>often don't work or fuck the patient up even more
>physically addictive with horrible withdrawal
>handed out like candy
>psychedelics
>just work
>illegal
really makes one ponder

stellar

ok thats good because what im making doesn't sound anywhere near as refined

Oh my

imagine your dad slowly turning into tim