twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/balt/

I don't even need to ask

why does he fuck a male goat, makes no sense

>βουλγkαρος
μπλιαχ

expecting albania to make any sense

my oc was better

his teeth although crooked were white and his hat covered his head completely he didn't have that chernobyl mutant thing growing out of his scalp

what cloud are you guys using?
I'm using mega because it gives 50gb free

any other suggestions?

>implying species barrier stops greeks from being homosexuals

>shqiptar delusions

I don't even need to ask

mi parlare italiano perfetto

comesta mi balkani bambini? tu capisci italiani?

The man was a bit older older, his pants were full of greasy stains. He spoke Greek but Mohammed still knew what he wanted."No" replied the boy and his voice broke, his eyes filled with tears. But the man did not quit:"Come i will feed you and i will pay you" Mohammed fastened his steps. The man sat on the bench and waited, sooner or later another boy will come along.The Victoria square in the center Athens has been the gathering of refugees for the past two months but more and more often a place where older men pay young refugees for sexual service.Mohammed is not that far yet but he made a remark about how it is only a matter of time before he will go to men. "When i will spend that money i wont have any other choice but to do what others do" he whispered. "What else can i do? I do not have a roof over my head or food" He then bursted into tears.

alcune cose, ma capisco meglio che parlo

Merhaba pastagyaur, I claim Latium,Apullia and Sicily, the rest I leave to arkandash Rezakoglu, expect to pay jiyza and devshirme within a fortnight

that's called a brainlet

this shqip has a kalpaklet on his brainlet

thanks for dissing my OC

Ahmad is also from Afganistan but he already did what Mohammed is so afraid of.He had only 15 years when he left Khadahar two years ago.He is the oldest of the 7 children, his father sold a piece of land to pay the smugglers the path to Turkey.Ahmads plan was to go to Great Britain or Germany found a job and send money to his family.But instead of that he is selling himself in the Athens.

>"I have been doing this for a year and a half" admitted the slim boy with a voice and speech pattern of adult."Life is hard and it forces you to do the things you did not wish to do" I had three choices he explained. To sell drugs, to join the smugglers or to prostitute himself.He chose the latter.

what do I get, kuffar?

>shqiptar delusions

I don't even need to ask

Calabria,Sardinia,Corsica,Malta

Places blessed with melanin, good for true believers like me

THE MAD MAN !!
HE ACTUALLY DID IT !!

youtube.com/watch?v=nyYuy_tcgec

Do I even need to ask?

You don't get it

gypsies fight only in big numbers youtu.be/iiTE3tfe7qM

In this video he insults the jews by calling them worms

he also mentions Hitler didn't kill 6 million jews not even 600.000

he also spits at the statue which is in memory of the holocaust

he looks vaguely like that Russian who went to Mexico and got BTFO'd

Imagine being this buttblasted

he was correct

europe 1450

wheres greece here? i thought greece has been around for 2000+ years

>he has a minimum paid job and works his ass off all day
>he doesn't know about UBI
Imma keep NEETin' until the right time arrives, wagecu*ks.

Well he's an Afghan so getting fucked in the ass is probably what he knew best.

Some memes just write themselves.

>balkans getting ubi anytime this century

hahahhahaha

hahahahahahahahahaha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHA

my father is rich

More like +3000 years, dumbo.

what is UBI?

>he doesn't know that bitcoin will dump to $1000 over the next 2 weeks and be worth $4000 by the end of the year

baka tbx f a m

universal basic income

also known as neet wetdream where the gubbamint gives you """""living wage""""""" for sitting on your ass and doingn othing

It will never happen here LMAO

re-poo-poo-sting

this, desu
also everything ending in .NET, ruby and Pascal-tier bullshit like Delphi

t.xpozed

my opinion is biased. It's basically:
>Assembly
>C
>power gap
>all these PHP and Python tier shits that are great for learning programming (excluding ASP because ASP is literal shit)
>huge power gap
>not knowing any programing language
>C#, any .NET faggotory and J*VA

Good luck with that shit. Switzerland rejected it. Finland has a "test" period where they give money to "random" people (aka rapefugees).

Chances are slim that this shit will happen in Europe in our lifetimes, let alone on the fucking Balkans. And if it did, it'd probably be some pathetic nigger amount like 50 euros a month.

Well, fuck you

i doubt it will ever happen anywhere, so no worries

80 shqiptard btfo

ku jeni shqipe

It might, if the next president of Germoney and their entire cabinet are redditors. Also if the EU survives until then.

i know
he is based

I also made this thread at pol so we can discuss about it

It shouldn't
Nese ndonj gje, ne duhet ti japim lek shqiptareve per te bere me tepr kalamaj( jo gabeleve, po shqiptarve)

>Assembly
Real programmers needs only a magnetized needle and a steady hand, xpozed.

would be better with his original fucked up teeth deh-soo

now he just looks hot

>he thinks lord nazi russo got BTFO
>tatar delusions

it will have to happen when automation surpasses human workforce

I don't even need to ask

>it will have to happen when automation surpasses human workforce

it's already happening

look

>The White House, in a report to Congress, has put the probability at 83% that a worker making less than $20 an hour in 2010 will eventually lose their job to a machine. Even workers making as much as $40 an hour face odds of 31 percent.[54]

trades cucks BTFO

You don't get it you dumb fucking shqip, stop stealing catchphrases like you steal wallets
I don't even need to ask/check

>all those dubs

tsikin

kek, good thing i chose graphic design and can charge 100/h ez

youtube.com/watch?v=4IMrP5t18ug

>implying a bot won't be able to do ur job better than you by analyzing normie trends for a few hours

use this next thread
also r8

how many albanians died in the holocaust?

I don't even need to ask

that already happens and it's been happening since 2010, big companies prefer human ideas for some reasons and obviously not everyone knows about that stuff since it's internet oriented and only the companies that built the machines promote it, literally nobody else

paint some abs and some muay thai equipment too
suck dick much?

I don't arvanite to tosk.

this guy approves your opinion

fuck albanian bitches everydayyyyyyyyy boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

there's no equipment, you'd want to make the mongkol (a thing that you wear on the head) and the khan (armband)
9/10 because i don't support GD autists

I don't even need to ask

Do I need to ask?

You don't even know the question

at this point you have to ask

no I don't, the answer is already there

Une jam lodhur. Jam lodhur gjithe diten duke pare keto gjera koti qe nxirrni. A nuk mendoni se ka me teper? A nuk mendoni se duhet te beni dicka me te mire? Dilni jashte! BENI DICKA PER ATE ZOT. Thjesht edhe thjesht per ca ne dite. Thjesht edhe sa per nje shetitje te vogel rreth lagjes. A del te blesh buken? A del te hedhesh pleherat? Ndaloni tani, edhe, thjesht cohuni dhe hidhni pleherat, ose thjesht dilni jashte. Cfare mendoni se zgjidhni duke ndenjur ketu? Cfare? Epo jua them une cfare...ASGJE!!! JU NUK MERRNI ASGJE TE RENDESIDHME DUKE NDENJUR KAQ GJATE KETU.
Kur ka qene koha me e afert qe ju keni ndenjtur jashte me shume se brenda? KUR?? A nuk e merrni vesh se thjesht po shkaterroni veten. Une e kam kuptuar, ja pse une nuk rri ketu me teper se 4 ore. Dhe besoj se dita-dites do rri dhe me pak. Sepse nuk ka ndonje gje terheqese ketu. Sepse nuk ka asgje qesharake ketu. A e mendoni se disa njerez rrine ketu vetem per hir te namit te vendit te tyre? SHKATERROJNE JETEN E TYRE, thjesht per te mbrojtur vendin e tyre ketu. Epo po ju them dicka! VENDI JUAJ JU DO JASHTE, JO TE MBYLLUR KETU!!!

jqjdjdjdqwJJQ hxhxhchchzhchzh2hqhqqkjqk

btw, the IT discord is still here: discord.gg/ZzaWJFB

in case you aren't a terrible memester and have interest in computer science.

I'll join when you stop coding in python

i code in C and ASM, you cunt

>implying
I'm too good for pythonplebs like you

>i code in C and ASM
*I hide my insecurities about writing in python so I mention languages I have no idea in
Nice try, Xpozed

your b8s are getting worse, desu

you're crying right now

woke

no, not really
i'm surprised you put such effort into this pointless shit, like copying my reaction images and filenames
you sure have a lot of free time on your hands, la
consider investing it in something more productive than shitposting

>consider investing your free time in something more productive than shitposting
>shitposts

nem tudom roman

where is the shit in my post, tho?
i literally have 2 posts for today and both are srs bzns

ma parla come magni burino

egzpouzd, want to unify?

what'd you mean?

One people, seven states, all that mumbo jumbo

Now that the dust has settled
who won?

In theory would be good in practice will be a complete disaster, so i guess not.
We split apart 25 years ago and uniting as a single state now would be autistic as fuck.
I don't mind you joining the EU, tho

my dick in your mom

You lack vision Xpzd

you wanna fuck a 55 y old fat woman?
gross

nah, i'm actually a realist, rather than a underage

Resist if you must xpodz, in the end we all serve the Baselious.

He was your ass,, because he's Greek in heart