How does feel to speak our language?

How does it feel to know that you speak and think in OUR language, using OUR technology, watching OUR movies/meida?

So glad that none of us ever have to learn of your shitty language and no one here speaks any other language

This is really weak bait. Other than that I don't care, I'm glad I can communicate with millions of others via a language that I consider myself to be fluent in.

En ik kan je nog altijd in het Nederlands uitschelden dus ja

Good thing your shit language is dying. It sounds ugly anyways

languages cant be owned unless youre of an ethinicity thats native to the culture that spawned the said language. and knowing americans are a bunch of mutt mutants you guys are being dominated by the anglo supremacy just as any other guy.

mfw I see a retarded post and it's made by an American

feels kinda good because I use all these things to later piss off sharts and shit on their culture 24/7 like the rest of the world

We spawned modern English as people know it

Most people learn English because of the US, not the UK. Can't get by on any language in the US besides English

stop with the low quality bait pls

>our language
is this bait?

It's quite convenient. Thank god the current lingua franca is European and a rather simple one.

>tfw the world learns MY language
>tfw foreigners have to talk on Sup Forums in MY language
>tfw all they do is insult me in MY language on the 4chans
>tfw the esl are still smarter than me and I can't ever win arguments in MY language

Your country comes out with a lot of good stuff i enjoy very much, thank you.

I'm so americanized that I've started calling my father 'sir'.

feels good, man

You know what to do. Learn a foreign language, travel to that country, and banter them in their native tongue.

Honestly I'm pretty cool with English, how does the US handle the fact they're speaking the UK's language?

English is insanely easy to master, versatible, cool, and all-around awesome.

Ya done good.

Why do Slovenes call their father sir?

>ha-ha.jpg

How is English the United Kaliphate's language?

Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, and Polish is more useful there nowadays

>speak and think in OUR language
No idea.
>using OUR technology
People don't think where do they come from. Nowadays from India and China mostly.
>watching OUR movies/meida
Fun.

>shocked
nothing shocking here, doughnut

Gracias por las informaciones ese

>he can't spell donaught

bitter

come on ,you did that on purpose!

>OUR language
Wrong. English is from Britain, and all study British English at school.

Sometimes it wish it was Spanish. English spellings are hard to learn. I wonder what an alternate world would be like where Spanish had greater international dominance than English. I hear it's easier to learn than English, no? Maybe not in terms of grammar, but at least spelling.

>Spanish
>ever becoming useful

Heh

>How does it feel to know that you speak and think in OUR language
No hablo espanole muchacho

good lads

>Can't get by on any language in the US besides English
¡¡¡¡¡¡JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!! ¡¡¡JAJAJAJAJ!!! ¡¡¡¡¡JAJAJAJAJAJ JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!

Um, sweetie. You forgot me?

Whatever language I may use, my thought is always based on Japanese
Hey, don't tell me that it is not a good but bad point

How does it feel to speak the language of your colonial overlords?
>Whatever language I may use, my thought is always based on Japanese
Yeah, it shows.

thnx for a good you, best state in the union.
The process of thinking in your native language is normal, but can be bad since not ever language follows the same grammar rules nor uses things in the same way when it comes to slang.

>our

Yeah I know and that is why I continue to study

well you are better than 90% of the japanese on Sup Forums which raises flags, so congrats I guess.

>How does feel to speak our language?
As if my IQ dropped every time I use it.

you mean Spanish? US will become Latin American country in your lifetime - but English language (not some fucken American) will remain lingua franka for a couple of centuries more. BTW Hollywood is getting crapier, its golden days are over. Go and watch some Iron man 9 yourself asshole. And US 'technology' is a meme. The largest 'technology' public companies are either fucking online ad companies or giant internet supermarket. where is space exploration? where is life extension? any other countries with such huge resources (which must be admitted admit US temporarily amassed) would already have built bright future - unlike you burger eating piss-beer drinking obese shopkeepers.

Why do you use words from MY LANGUAGE?

On vous a pas donné l'autorisation.

No entiendo lo que dijo este chicano, porfavor habla en tu lengua materna ese

I don't get it, if anything that means that you do all the hard work while the rest of the world enjoys it

English IS our mother language you idiot.

I had to use google translate to understand you

wow thx user
I began to study French three months ago so plz tell me how to speak it well

vuelvete a lat .

Pero que fácil.

Sure Vlad now go drown your sorrows in vodka.

Tremendo post muchacho, te felicito.

Google translates it as "native language" and you wrote "mother language" hmm

THE
QUEENS
ENGLISH

Interesante.

pic*

a tu jaula
>>>/lat/

chicano detectadisimo

Barely anyone in the US speaks a second language

Next thing you know you'll be shooting up schools.

>how does the US handle the fact they're speaking the UK's language?
By roundly butchering it.