/CHI/

I don't deserve this edition

yes you do

Everybody deserves to be happy

no, I don't i'm an angel

What happened to the other thread?

got deleted by the mods and I got a warning if you didn't know they hate me for some reason

CHI
>in a time where I was not so pathetic I chatted up my crush and joked around her (a good looking girl too, I was not that bad but she was still a little above my league)
>one of those days I got a call and she said she had asked my friends for my number
>asked if I wanted to hang out
>all I had to do was say yes
>I didn't because I was a dumb and nervous middleschooler, instead I gave some nervous m-maybe some another time bullshit answer
>early 20s now and no girl has ever shown interest since
>I could have been a normie
Fucking kill me. This nice weather is killing me, all I can think about are the countless days outside that I did not have. Also people should be fined for public displays of affection, fuck off from my store with that shit. I missed out on crucial development and missed out on many things that a normal finnish adolescence involves and now it's too late to catch up.

i sort of also know this feel and lately all i've been thinking about is how everyone is out doing something fun because it's summer you know and i'm just here wasting away my life

In a way it feels like the magic is gone, the rare times I went out and stayed late as a teenager (always during graduation and other than that every now and then) it just felt more exiting than it does now when it's even more rare for me to go out, even if nothing really happened then (not that anything ever happens now). The world feels smaller.

I think i've been out side less than 5 times this year i can't remember the last time i've had a good time and all my good memories are fading

>in a time where I was not so pathetic I chatted up my crush and joked around her, asked if I wanted to hang out all I had to do was say yes
iktf
when i was 12 i became friends with my crush and on our last day our school she said we should hang out over the summer. and i never fucking did because i'm too autismo
i never recaptured that magic. the next school year we became distant. She probably thought she did something to piss me off but I was really too shy to ask her out

I've honestly spent sleepless nights thinking about missed opportunities.
8 years later it haunts me still
I did similar things in high school.

chi?
chi?

why does this shitty general exist, i hate you all

Just embrace your inner Spic and you'll have hundreds of white girls on your cock homie.

CHI

I can't even hide behind the excuse that the hand that I was dealt in life was terrible. Sure it could have been better but it was more than decent enough, I just can't play for shit. You can't fix the past so it will never stop being bitter, right?

i'm too broken even if I do embrace it won't change anything

just stop being a stupid chi idiot, easy as 1 2 3

i can't, how popular is CHI culture in canada though

FUCKING CHIS TAKE BACK AZTLÁN ALREADY FFS

>fucking wh*te women
>not superior latinas

Chi?

>tfw still waiting for Gran Colombia

It will happen the same day AUS and NZ merge, mark my words.

any CHI's in New Zealand?

chicano

>latinas
>superior

>It will happen the same day AUS and NZ merge

Can't wait 2bh

All the ones I've met were either uni students or restaurant owners

CHIpill me on latinas, /CHI/

i thought you where going to say you never met any we truly are taking everything over

>i thought you where going to say you never met any we truly are taking everything over

FUCK

it's ok user it's inevitable at this point. how do you like the tex-mex food though?

>there is a noticable scarcity of mexican and latin american restaurants here
there should be one on every fucking street corner what the fuck

how do you like the food though? do qt new zealand girls like CHI's?

there are virtually none here, ive never met a mexican person in my life only brazilians
and i only had mexican food once and it was pretty darn good

The chimichanga I had at a Mexican restaurant wasn't too bad, pretty sure it closed down a few years ago though

hmmm looks like nz needs us
they don't sell tacos or any of that?