The Ⲝ &そconnection

Are Japanese descend from Ancient Greeks?

The Greek letter Ⲝ (xi) and Hiragana そ(so) are almost identical!

This is no coincidence ...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdSYosWZBRY
youtube.com/watch?v=-kPII561-GY
youtube.com/watch?v=qqIiKVPdV1A
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poo,_Himachal_Pradesh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. i am greek

Stupid weeb

stfu peru

greeks are subhuman

Ore wa Gurik.

>alphabet C (siː) and Hiragana し (shi) are almost identical
>mere coincidence

Shut up
I'll beat down Greek retards like you

I remember seeing some chart that listed all the similarities between japanese and hebrew, but this is some evolved kind of wewuzzing

youtube.com/watch?v=AdSYosWZBRY

Your VPN timed out

>puny jap beating anyone
hahaha, only in your cartoons kid.

not sure if you know this old anime
but I'm Japanese Chuck Norris, so watch out

youtube.com/watch?v=-kPII561-GY

Ikki be

Both the Greek and Japanese people are descendants from the lost tribes of Israel

>そ
hey ignorant foreigner
the origin of the Hirakana そ is a Chinese kanji 曽

No, you wuz Jews. Which shows in your sneaky nature: youtube.com/watch?v=qqIiKVPdV1A

ΞξΞξΞξΞΞΞξξΞΞΞ ΨψΨψψψΨψψψψχ δδδδΔδΣσΔΔΣσΣΣσπππππλλΛλλΛλλνΜνΝωΩωωΩωΩΩ

ω

ω.ω

τ.ο

Hello Japanese Greek, I am a Greek

it all started with this Greek creature

know your place dog

Latest science says modern Jews are Greek/Iranian converts:
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

>New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population descends mainly from people from ancient Anatolia, rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.

>The new research suggests that most of the Jewish population of northern and eastern Europe – normally known as Ashkenazic Jews – are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonized northern Anatolia more than 2000 years ago and were then converted to Judaism, probably in the first few centuries AD by Jews from Persia. At that stage, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

>According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Anatolia.

Direct link to the study:
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html

>Jews are getting destroyed by their own Jew Science
>Israeli Jews destroyed, you cant claim territories your ancestors never set foot on
>Evangelicals who support Ashkenazi Jews migration of Israel under the pretext that they are descendants of ancient Israelites, destroyed
>Jews can now claim they are whiter than Germans

yahudis are lost Greek tribe

How much of a faggot could you be to miss ”ろ”?

Ⲝ and ろ sure looks one hell o a lot similar then Ⲝ and そ

Get the fuck out of Japan you filthy Korean

>modern scientists don't know about the Khazars

but this is yahudi science

Not to mention the gothic eszet used in german and the radical of a lot of kanji like 院

So basically they got lazy/slurred the writing?

Wasn't hiragana created by some hime samas?

Stop denying the ch^nk heritage in your culture...
you are east asian, not white descents.

there is of course no coincidence...
cause u are retarded

The word for woman in Japanese is "onna", in Italian it's "donna". Coincidence?

we wuz japanese

No, hiragana were created by a group of women who had their own style of calligraphy and made Chinese characters look like current hiragana. Katakana, on the other hand, were created by buddhist monks who took radicals from Chinese characters and made them into single characters.

The history of kana completely disproves this theory. How could they descend from Chinese characters and be related to Hebrew at the same time?

The vikings from Sweden travelled all the way to Japan. We know this because pic related. Coincidence? I think not!

No, it was Roman and later Italian traders

Why do the japanese like fish so much then? More proof right there and that they're aryan in nature.

Japanese people mainly eat rice, and Italy is the biggest rice producer of Europe. This, along with their penchant for underage sex, definitely proves that Japanese wuz Latinz and shiet

You fucking wish

ჰعފⵉडธཇᨅဉខᏋㄹ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poo,_Himachal_Pradesh
>Theres an Indian town called poo
>India and poo are almost identical
>This cannot be a coincidence

Different kind of rice

Ancient Chinese are Hebrews.

ΟωΟ
ωηατ ις τηις?

But

Japanese "baba" and Polish "baba" mean the same in both languages. Coincidence? I don't think so...