Uzbekistan

What happens here?

Anyone from the country or been there willing to offer some insights?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6nJ9WQKvkg
youtube.com/watch?v=jQNbYhIriSE
youtube.com/watch?v=8hCCCRAcTAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump with Samarkand

Why do you care?

Mudslime persian rabebabies who are considered trash in russia, even though they are quite hard-working. There are nice mosques in uzbekistan, though, nice cuisine and clothing too

Russians are retards kys

Yeah, thats why you all migrate to russia and rape little girls, kys

ÖZBEK PİLAVI
UMA DELİCİA

We migrate to Russia because of the ussr there all labor migrant they come back no one wants to live there kys

And? You still are vermin to russians, retard, kys

yeah uzbek cuisine is nice. their mantı is better than our mantı. plov is nice. wonder whether they eat sarma or not

Timur did nothing wrong

but their language is funny
o'zbekiston havo yo'llari
He literally cleansed my city of Greeks and other subhuman filth
I thank him every day for that

>Uzbek
How many people of your kind are in the US? I have only seen one in my 10 years in the US while I saw like 2 Kazakhs

sadly Uzbeks here are almost on the same level as our çomars here
youtube.com/watch?v=C6nJ9WQKvkg

video related

Uzbeks basically try to balance their borders and maintain a wierd game where they have to have enough influence in the surrounding countries, maintain a good relation with Kazakhstan, but not make too much noise because it is near Russia, China, Pakistan, India, and Iran even though they dont border any of the powers, in other words, a small, tiny little house of cards.

1. No we're not stop believing Russian Propaganda
2. Even if we did it's payback for the time at the USSR we're even now

izmir?

There's a lot in New York city after that it's just down to luck to find one

They just talking about how religious they are, still better than arab nutbags

>a lot in New York city
Are they in Brighton Beach with Russians and so?

>stop believing russian propaganda
Im from russia myself, uzbek friendo, literally a tajik and uzbek guys killed and raped a girl near our village, its not the first case either
>payback
Nice story

>They just talking about how religious they are, still better than arab nutbags
They also imply that Ataturk shut down mosques which is a çomar lie and they say "we want sharia sharia is comming alhamdulillah"
it's not even arab tier it's çomar tier

I don't know and I don't care I'm not the moral police not really in the mood to do hard research plus your evidence is anecdotal. In the end it's Russia's fault for forcing us to migrate also they have the open border policy they can change it if they want

I don't know only went once to my uncles wife's family they lived in queens or Manhattan can't remember

Oh, okay then
>Ataturk
But he was pro islamic, no? Thats why you genocided armenians but took in circassians?

yes
Ataturk was not "pro islamic".
>Thats why you genocided armenians but took in circassians?
Armenians are subhumans but that's not related to islam. Circassians were welcomed in 1870s, Ataturk was born in 1881. Armenians were genocided by Ultra-Nationalists.

>your evidence is anecdotal
Thats not funny, you idiot. Im not going to provide you with a case of a 5 year old village homicide, that i cant even show you, lol
And for known cases, just type yзбeки yбили изнacилoвaли in google, or something like that. Im actually okay with uzbeks, but stuff like that happens and only fools deny it.

>Ataturk
Will his legacy be lost completely with Erdogan?

Ah you don't live in NYC? Ok.

Btwn, to my memory, there was no direct flight from Central Asia to the US, do you usually take flight via Turkey or Russia to travel between the US and Uzbekistan then?

I never deny anything about the case maybe you don't understand what anecdotal means.

>Will his legacy be lost completely with Erdogan?
youtube.com/watch?v=jQNbYhIriSE
Watch this video
A man (suffers from schizophrenia) attacks Ataturk statue with an axe and the mob lynches him
this took place in a city in which more than 60% of people voted yes and supported AKP.

t. Ikibey, the Laz

Yeah, thats why i told you that i cant prove what i said, idiot. but it happenned.

I'm not denying it happened jesus christ I'm saying it doesn't prove a larger correlation. For example I can see a white man kill black person that doesn't prove that white people kill black people at extremely high rates but I can think that because of my anecdotal evidence of my own experience

Its a known fact that uzbeks, tajiks etc are into crimes, i guess living in usa makes you blind or something.

why do people always shit on uzbeks i don't understand it. like kyrgyz hates them, kazakhs maybe and there was a lithuanian guy who preferred syrians over uzbeks because he considered uzbeks as subhumans.
karlukophobia should be stopped desu

Also, my experience is just a proof to what news say. I was thinking otherwise before

OK as I said I don't care if it is true the it is what it is

Uzbeks are the Mexicans of Central Asia

*I don't care. If it is true then it is what it is

better formatting

Because its true most of the time. Ruskies from moskabad often just hate everyone, from mkad to migrants, basically they hate any newcomers. But caucasians/central asian migrants have their problems they are not the elvish masterrace or something, lmao, i wouldn blame just ussr for that

turks are mexicans of eurogay :DDDD
muh fellow mexican

Kind of
Mexicans are also a lot into gang wars and shiet, ameritards have their reasons for disliking them.

You learn to not care. A lot of it is because where in a weird no man's land in a lot of ways

But mexicans are more of a meme, while uzbek working migrant raping a little girl happens. Not all uzbeks thought, of course, my dad has a gooud uzbek real estate friend, he seemed a lot more honest guy, than turks for instance. That relates to most uzbeks that ive seen

go to southern California and test that theory out

>mexicans are more of a meme
No

what's your ethnicity?

he's tatar

tatar with a bit of bashkir spice

>You learn to not care
yeah i know that. as a turk. practically everybody around us hates us, mostly butthurt though.

I will someday, but by that time there will probably be a wall or sharia law

Well one difference is that we actually come back

Mexican immigration to the US is negative

If you only count legal maybe

wtf!

I hate Uzbeks now!!

Thats definetely not a justified reason for an american to hate them tho

Lol most people don't want to migrate some in my family migrate and it's very embarrassing for them to make it worse many migrants act like niggers very sad situation

Uzbeks stereotypes:

they smell bad, worse than kazakhs kyrgyz and as bad as tajiks because of west asian and south asian genes

they practice bigamy

they will attempt rayp if they have the chance

>south Asian genes
We have 0 south Asian genes

most people I know go through istanbul then to the central asian country desired

How do I get a central Asian gf who's at least a little bit traditional?

Find a 1.5 or 2nd generation immigrant then

>youtube.com/watch?v=8hCCCRAcTAA