Non-general Southeast Asia (aka 'hot Asia') thread

Because why not.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho_Chi_Minh_City_Metro
nchmf.gov.vn/web/vi-VN/73/Default.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you know that we're secretly african, people have wrong assumption that malagasy people come from our country while the truth is the opposite

WE

WUZ

THE BLACKEST AND BIGGEST DICK IN SEA

How do we reduce population growth in SEA?

nuke java and manila

We're building a metro.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho_Chi_Minh_City_Metro

Malaysia is actually the safest country in the whole world. No major natural disaster for years now.

>forgetting Sabah earthquake that killed 18 in 2015

Also no doubt some troublemakers will try to stir up something in SEA games next month.

>Sabah
>impying people care
Hahahahahahahahaha.

It received widespread British tabloid coverage.

Just opened a new rail line so right now its attempting to integrate rail services ticketing system.
Its annoying having to line up and buy tickets so often.

The only reason it got that much from Brits is because you know, the strip naked part.

I was looking at Vietnamese government's NCHMF site, but it seems like there are only meteorological Doppler radar in Northern Vietnam and none in the South? Or did I overlooked anything

>NCHMF
Hmmm, I don't know, but there must be some of them in every part of the country.

>24 hour memek restaurants
What did they mean by this?

I'm sure some bongs know about Sarawak Report Claire.
Eat food high in coconut milk 24/7 while watching football. Well you know the results of that.

Are japanese welcome joining in ASEAN?

sure, just don't try anything funny this time.

i personally believe we are more similar to australoid
>funny
no power today

and if Japan cannot join in ASEAN we are basically an orphan of international relations
t. politics pro

just kidding bro you can join us.

Is dried squid common in your cunt?

Yes, yummy.

Explain to me what you mean. Don't you have those americucks protekting u.

How to win life in South East Asia?
What can I do to stand out from and beat the other chad tourists who come to drink and party in their neon tank tops and snapbacks?

thread lack of thai and its tranny

raise taxes until you reach 60% state quota like Europe, North America and Japan did

I used to go skiing in Burma, no joke

nice
japan should be asean country
that's should be ended asap

Don't go to the place where there are white chads dummy, go to Mindanao.

Hey, you can be the German and give us monies.

just remember to NOT ease your restrictions on would-be migrants and tourists for the other ASEANs.

What do you mean by end? The contract expire or something? So does that mean there won't be american bases in your country to make you look like cucks?

>an orphan of international relations
That is quite an exaggeration, this year my sister's department went around Indochina to act as guides for JICA.
We don't do that for countries that we dislike.
Join multinational company and become the local boss, last I checked few weeks ago the new Osram plant here is nearing completion.

Bump

I was browsing nchmf.gov.vn/web/vi-VN/73/Default.aspx and there are apparently only 3 location options which none of them seems to be Southern..