Aren't you the crying FAS kid?

what the fuck is "FAS" ?

Your mother drank too much when pregnant with you

Fetal alcoholic syndrome

no im not that person

I'm loving this thread so much!
ples keep em coming

i dont like modern city development.
there is no uniformity. china looks good everything seems to work. colors and everything

I wouldn't say that in Chinese cities everything works, they're certainly impressive though.

Don't know why but I find Chinese cities extremely unappealing, would certainly never live there. Here's a new development in Milan anyway

Here's the are where I live in

how do you survive in the heat

>Don't know why but I find Chinese cities extremely unappealing
they're dystopian
hows Abu Dhabi?

Stay inside.
We have central cooling here that goes up to 5 C
Also just be active at night/dusk
AD is humid and spacious, but it has some cool sites.
Also they're making AC beaches there.

>Also they're making AC beaches there.
?

I guess, they give me some weird sensation of an alienated and alienating place. I used to be a cyberpunk kid and would love hyper-futuristic stuff, but then I realized that it only looks good in films and vidyas

cyber punk is about alienating experience so it's a completely understandable sensation

What about little comfy conrners?

I like them

I really love hong kong though. like you just look outside stuff is happening. Great places to eat on every corner and all so different. it just feels great. all the lights keep you pumped and motivated.

Kitties loves them too

Why do worship this glass-and-steel architecture? You know that every of these buildings look the same, no matter in which country you are? It's a globalist attempt to destroy local culture.

I fucking love globalism.

And you can fuck off to Sup Forums.

Another thing I've never understood is the photographers need to oversaturate night skyline pics with blue filters (such as ). Is it just to make your photo look more futuristic or something?

this one isn't oversatured

ever heard of blue hour?

eh, I don't know a lot when it comes to photography, I just find it curious that photographers seem to love this blue shade so much when it comes to skylines

This one for instance does look a bit saturated

tfw no comfy back-alleys in your country

>Beautiful backdrop of tropical mountains
>Narrow streets and no cars
>Bright colors everywhere
>Houses all blend together, no major clash in aesthetics like in American cities
>Has a regional vibe unlike le generic Chinese future cities
Is anyone else here fascinated by the architecture of favelas? I know they're pretty shit to live in atm due to gang violence and petty crime, but I think we take a lot away from their design.

>design
There is nothing designed about a spontaneously grown slums.
>Theri infrastructure is insufficient for the density of population.
>The way streets are build favors crime and insecurity.
>People living in favelas are socially discriminated, since those areas are seen as violent, poor, and overall the worst part of it's city.

I'm not saying that favelas or any other slums are good places to live, just that I like certain aspects of how they look.