What is your honest, unfiltered opinion on Mexico?

What is your honest, unfiltered opinion on Mexico?

Amerifats are not invited to this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
youtube.com/watch?v=N9KJuswIlQE
youtube.com/watch?v=m6PMfTMgp20&ytbChannel=darklifett
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1rqLNz8Zo0&list=PLugP0T-YRCWK1vW6rKEGkqyRvzFFmEc6b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello my name is pablo senor

I know nothing about Mexico besides drinking a bottle of Corona Extra every now and then.

spics

the face of the latin world, and unless the cono sur countries get their act together, it will remain that way

A country that could be great.But for various reasons can't.

>What is your honest, unfiltered opinion on Mexico?
The home of my ancestors, and the only land I'd die defending.

Why would we want to be the face of the latin world? And who is going to believe that anyone around here has anything to do with all of you donkey fuckers?

>with all of you donkey fuckers?
that's Colombians bro

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

relajate benjamin no seas tan pesado

He's calling all Latin America donkey fuckers. What does he think Chile is? A lost European country?

fuck is this?

kek estaba memeando. Por qué andan tan serios hoy? Va quedando menos para el finde alégrense

good music

i'm in a manlet thread

lying ass nigga

good food, cool history and friendly people but fucked over by cartels and corruption
also the flag is pretty cool

País bonito. Lástima que este hasta la verga de pendejos.

I don't really know much about Mexico, but the news and general public opinion don't paint a very nice picture. I do know that they have a rich culture with great food, music, etc.

i grew up almost my whole life thinking mexico was 100% a shithole (thx america) until a few years ago i realized it's actually decently developed in many areas. even if they still do have a lot of work to do

Im neutral towards Mexicans.

But I think your country is a dangerous shithole.

I was born in Mexico and I love my homeland but your comment is just so dumb. Have you even set foot on Mexico?

What's wrong with his comment?

I think it's just dumb that he'd want to die for a country just because his ancestors happen to be from there. He comes across as a desperate Chicano trying to fit in and trying to be a "true" Mexican.

Me gusta México y los mexicanos

VERACRUZ, Mexico — The Colinas de Santa Fe neighborhood on the outskirts of this port city looks like hundreds of other residential housing developments built across Mexico in recent decades. Streets are lined with identical brick homes — bungalows with two bedrooms, painted pink, blue or green and advertised as being close to a shopping mall. Yards are cluttered with children’s bikes, basketball hoops and satellite dishes. But on the edge of the estate, investigators announced in March, fields for grazing cattle hid thousands of decaying body parts, including more than 250 skulls, buried in a number of pits.

Drug cartels are widely believed to be behind the mass grave. Most of the victims are yet to be identified. A mother living a few blocks from the field said she had no idea it was there. In April, residents filed a complaint that the smell of rotting corpses being unearthed was seeping into their homes.

I’ve covered Mexico’s violence since 2001, but I am still dumbstruck by the extent to which normal life seems to carry on next door to such terrors. A study released last month found that at least 1,400 bodies were dug up from mass graves across the country between 2009 and 2014. And those are just a fraction of the 176,000 murders that police have counted here over the last decade.

At the same time, Mexico has a trillion-dollar economy and is the eighth-most-visited tourist destination on the planet. The government denies there is an armed conflict going on.

>comment

Reddit gtfo

You love it so much yet you don't live there.

>Ayyy ayyy canta y no llores
>Epa epa arriba arriba
>Tacos y enchiladas güey, comida de dioses
>¡Ay Diosito mio han decapitado a Pancho!
>¡Por la virgensita de Guadalupe! ¿Quién ha robado la coca, güey?

Oh I'm sorry I meant post. I'm sorry my use of the English language triggered your autism

>Amerifats not invited

We here anyway, migo'

Proof number 2728267355369 chicanos are in an identity limbo. :(

Too american to be mexican and too mexican to be american= cringe and diabetes with melanoma

>Chairo

It's a sad situation man. Do you consider Chicanos Mexican or American?

Not same user, but I consider them american and I'm okay with actual americans discriminating them for being dumb as fuck. Even their fucking spanish is a cringefest.

That's the designated baka gaijin beer
Come home, sane man

I unironically wish I was a beaner and I shamelessly larp as a CHI

Shit people, you kidnapped a spanish woman some days ago.

I like Mexico from the distance

If any of you goes to a Museum in México, would you consider making a thread about it and posting pics?

another one?

Actual American here. I don't have a problem with the tacos coming over to mow my lawn as long as they speak English.

Why don't you learn castellano? You'll need it anyway when you grow up

Mexico seems pretty based
I like the accent and food

Shame it's so dangerous

youtube.com/watch?v=N9KJuswIlQE

Mexican immigrants > chicanos

>Polanco

Holy shit that HDI tho.

Would've been cool if mexico became a great power. Outranking it's father. sort of like America

>From the U.K to the U.S
>From Spain to Mexico

Mexicans are great.
I wish we had more of them fucking "our" women so they can fix our weak wh*teboi genes.

Yo hablo español, pero mi castellano no es bueno.

I'm too lazy to look it up, but is Spains GDP better than Mexicos? I thought Spain was basically third world now. At least Mexico makes something.

Spain may be having problems but it's still 93753295 times better than any of its ex-colonies

Maybe for now. Looks like they have more debt and last time I was there seemed like no one had a job. Mexicans seem a bit more motivated (out of necesidad)

Annoyingly and bizarrely arrogant 90% of the time, probably overcompensating because of their huge inferiority complex.

When I was young, I thought of cactus, its big hat, and Mexican food
However, i think now Gangs and illegal stay, dangerous place

So I think Mexico today is a country with a dangerous society rather than a fun country

Good food.
Has more culture than the US.

Brazil has a better chance of outranking Portugal than any ex-Spanish colony outranking Spain

Florida :^)

You are not fooling anyone.

I love Mexico

Hasn't Brazil already outranked Portugal?

I consider them whatever they want to be called. I don't really understand why people in Mexico have a problem with them thinking of themselves as Mexican, I don't mind it.

Why are you so interested in our museums?

>You have bad image
>They make it worse
>They act like the representants of all Mexican people, creating conflict.

Brazil is far more important than Portugal

I like prehispanic cultures, the way they solved their problems, their utensils, clothing, everything.

Is this photoshopped?

Yes

Love Mexico

I love Mexico, but i hate you all guys

No

I like the country and people but I wish they spoke English instead of Sp*nish

Yeesh, when I think I like Mexicans and then someone posts some shit like this.. I forgot the ones in America hate white people

>I wish they spoke English instead of Sp*nish
Me too

Good, we don't need your validation maldito gringo hijo de puta.

>only the ones in America

What scum

I don't think we can be friends anymore

We've never been friends

It's to have a good time but on the whole it's shit.
Nice literature.

Fine. Fuck M*xicans.

CHI here. I've been to Mexico a billion times and really enjoyed the chill atmosphere and good food. My senpai's from Aguascalientes/Zacatecas.

Haven't been there in a few years thanks to all that shit goin on.

Reminder that Mexicans killed all the dinosaurs

mexicaca

fucking mierde

youtube.com/watch?v=m6PMfTMgp20&ytbChannel=darklifett

>tfw that guy is getting raped as we speak

Taco niggers, Tajiks of USA

serves him right for living in a bigger shithole than russia

This channel has a playlist on Mesoamerican art:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1rqLNz8Zo0&list=PLugP0T-YRCWK1vW6rKEGkqyRvzFFmEc6b
One of my favorite channels desu

No we are more like Ukrainians because we have very qt girls.

Because american migrant communities only play up the worst of their cultural stereotypes and make the father culture get a bad reputation.