Question for Polish people: Do you regard your country as corrupt and poor...

Question for Polish people: Do you regard your country as corrupt and poor? I want to know how does the average Polish person in Poland thinks about their country. Do people still have that perception that Poland is corrupt and poor compared to more richer countries like Germany or France, or has that perception changed over the years, or is it beginning to change now? Are people satisfied about the way their country is governed, or do people still think their country is disorganized and corrupt compared to others?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UL8MCgwTlk
amazon.com/Hollywoods-Poland-1939-1945-M-B-B-Biskupski/dp/0813125596
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For some reason Poles believe they would be on par with other European nations
they completely lost their mind due to a overdose of EU subsidies
sorry for killing your mental processing capabilities Poland

Well, this map is obviously BS. Poland ranks higher in Science, Reading and Math than almost every other developed country.

>Do you regard your country as corrupt and poor?
Everyone has someone in his own family who works/worked abroad. So yes, our country is poor and not that we compare our cunt only with western europe. But on the other hand I have to say that people see flaws, such as mass immigration that destroys the west. And as I said before most of the people know that not from tv but from what the've heard from other people.
> Are people satisfied about the way their country is governed,
No.
>do people still think their country is disorganized and corrupt compared to others?
I think it's like this:
>low wages

huge gap
>corruption and disorganisation in the country

>and not that we compare
*and please note that we compare

avg Pole thinks that we're dogshit in comparison to western cunts but way superior to all Eastern Europe.

Coruption and 'disorganisation' is pretty much unnoticeable in Poland.

>Shows polish IQ as 69
>Poland is same blue color as France, Norway, and Czech republic while Turkey and Albania are red.
Nice try Kraut
>

Yes poland is a shithole

Nothing gets past you does it Sherlock

Yes, and it objectively is.

>Do people still have that perception that Poland is corrupt and poor compared to more richer countries like Germany or France
Again, it objectively is. We know we aren't anywhere close to west in terms of economy, but we are growing, so maybe in 40 years we'll catch up.

>Are people satisfied about the way their country is governed
No, we're ruled by a bunch of retarded almost gommie cathcucks. The problem though, is that the opposition isn't really better.

thanks lad couldn't have worked it out without you.

this is a fucking test for 13 year olds.

Our education isn't even aimed at those subjects. It's mostly aimed at.. *gasp* languages and economics.

from what i understand, you're not polish unless you self-deprecate nearly constantly

Poland poor Poland good

Depends, i am living in wealthier part of Poland and i can safely say that i am kinda rich myself - i do own my apartment and can save money. We are certainly poorer than germans for instance but we are still 24th wealthiest county on earth so it isn't really that bad. At least it's clean and safe, people here actually need to work to live, our gibs are too poor for decent life.

It's pretty comfy place if you get used to it.

If corruption is unnoticeable in Poland, then why does the average person thinks Poland is worse than richer EU countries? Also, does the average Pole know that their country is richer than Greece and Portugal, and equally rich as Spain and Italy?

Well, objectively it isn't.. Poland is just a rich as Italy and Spain, and richer than Greece and Portugal, two countries that view themselves as rich, despite having 50% poverty rate.. According to IMF predictions, Poland would have the same GDP per capita as Germany in about 10 years.. But it appears that the perceptions are hard to change, even for the locals, perhaps especially for the locals.

I don't know if GDP per capita is a good measurement for who's "rich" and who's not, but since you mention it - here, pic rel. Not even Portugal level, just slightly above Greece, that's obviously just been through a crisis.
The good thing is that we are still growing, but still growing only a bit faster than western countries. I don't know what statistics are you using saying that we're 10 years away from Germany, because looking and GDP per capita again it certainly doesn't look so. Poland was at 21,083 in 2010 and is at 27,764 as of 2016, and Germany in that time went from 40,848 to 48,110.
By the way, what the hell happened with Ireland going from 46,937 in 2013 to 69,230 in 2016?

Poland is love, Poland is life

Well, the data from the map is from 2016. As for 2017, the Polish GDP per capita is $29,349. For Portugal, it's $30,193, almost the same. But how can you consider yourself poor, if you're the same as Portugal and slightly above Italy and Spain? Especially considering Poland has very low unemployment rate, and very high economic growth.. It doesn't make sense to take Germany as the standard.. Also, quit saying 'western countries'', Poland IS western country, as its every European country. Anyway, i think Poland and the V4 and the Baltics should have way more confidence than they have... considering their countries are just as rich as the average European country.

Why does Poland gets so much attention? Whenever i come to int or pol there are like 3 threads about Poland

Poland's lot in life is to suffer for sins of the world.

We're the poor man's Germany.

This, Poland is the Christ of nations

why you are living so far away, cutie

t. male Polandboo from Russia

Of course it is corrupt, but I don't believe there exists a single state bigger than countries like Iceland or Switzerland that isn't corrupt to some extent.
Poverty is rather relative. Compared to Germany we're poor as fuck, compared to Ukraine we're super rich, and compared to some African shitholes we're probably heaven.
But if you're asking what an average Pole thinks looking outside his window, then yeah, I'd say the general perception leaned a bit in recent years from "holy shit I need to get out of this hellhole asap" towards "it could be worse, I guess". The whole rapefugee issue and terrorist attacks changed a lot of things.

uga buga
gib monis , jes ????

Czy Polacy powrócą do Moskwy żeby obronić Rosjan od islamizacji?

I know I couldn't. Fucking bongs.

>Also, quit saying 'western countries'', Poland IS western country, as its every European country. Anyway, i think Poland and the V4 and the Baltics should have way more confidence than they have
A dose of self-hate is deeply ingrained in our cultures and history. Always was, I'm afraid.
Nie

>ursynów
mein neger

I think it's a mistake to compare yourself to Germany. Germany is the 4th largest economy in the entire world, if you ever get to Germany's level, then you'd be one of the top richest countries in the entire world.. You have to have a sense of proportion. Italy, Spain, Portugal, even Belgium are not on the same level as Germany..Even Germany is poorer compared to Scandinavia on a per capita basis.. So sense of proportion is important. If you compare yourself to the average EU country, then you are average. Especially as i said given the low unemployment and high economic growth.

Also, what did the refugee crisis change? Poland did not expect any immigrants.. Bulgaria in comparison has a 99% rate for asylum approval, downtown Sofia is now called Little Beirut.. We accept more refugees than England, yet we are given no credit, or a lot of support. The EU gives Greece billions every week, yet give us almost nothing.

>A dose of self-hate is deeply ingrained in our cultures and history

Bulgaria is the same. When i was younger, everyone around me had a lot of self confidence and national pride. Those were the best years for Bulgaria. I grew up with the idea that we are the best. Today, our best spews 24/7 anti-Bulgarian hatred, only negative news about Bulgaria, nothing good is ever reported, even if there is good news, they would never report it on the mainstream media. The realization that we are not acknowledged for our great history has killed our national pride, most Bulgarians today experience severe cognitive dissonance. On one hand, they view Bulgaria as a great country, on the other hand, they know how we are perceived, and that kills their spirit. On an individual basis, Bulgarians are extremely negative of themselves, but very prideful of our history. I think most Bulgarians view Poland as a rich country not different from Germany.

our media spews***

paint those commie blocks and no one will be able to tell the difference brate

a brief history on Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=-UL8MCgwTlk

>I think it's a mistake to compare yourself to Germany
They're our neighbour, so we will compare ourselves to them regardless of whether it's reasonable or not.
>Also, what did the refugee crisis change?
Lots of people here began to appreciate what they ignored before. Low wages suck, but it sure is nice to maintain one of the highest safety ratings in the world while the Western European politicians mumble something about "part and parcel of everyday life" after every muslim chimpout.
>Poland did not expect any immigrants.
Exactly.
>When i was younger, everyone around me had a lot of self confidence and national pride. Those were the best years for Bulgaria. I grew up with the idea that we are the best. Today, our best spews 24/7 anti-Bulgarian hatred, only negative news about Bulgaria, nothing good is ever reported, even if there is good news, they would never report it on the mainstream media.
Interesting, because it's pretty much the opposite for me and Poland.
>On an individual basis, Bulgarians are extremely negative of themselves, but very prideful of our history.
"Naród wspaniały, tylko ludzie kurwy."
I think the same goes for any country that had the misfortune to land on the wrong side of the Iron Curtain. We're all non-existent in mainstream pop culture, so our self-esteem is constantly jumping between very low and very high.

>Bulgaria in comparison has a 99% rate for asylum approval, downtown Sofia is now called Little Beirut
WTF? Any source about this? I read Bulgarian.

Which Bulgarian news portal is your no.1?

Poland is part of Eastern Europe, and Eastern Europe is not fucking part of the western world.

Let me tell you about your country.

>Chmielnicky's Uprising in Ukraine
>shown as an invasion
That's like showing American Civil War as an invasion.
>17th century absolutist Swedish Kingdom led by their genocidal maniac of a king
>wew you mean those silly swedes?? le bork bork xDD
Oh come on now.
This doesn't even make me butthurt because it shows us as losers, it makes me butthurt because historically it's very inaccurate. And being aimed for children makes it even worse. No wonder Polish jokes are still a thing.

With joos you lose.

amazon.com/Hollywoods-Poland-1939-1945-M-B-B-Biskupski/dp/0813125596

Poland was a part of Eastern Europe when Eastern Europe still existed. There is no such thing now, it disappeared along with USSR and the Iron Curtain.

>"Poland had to be ignored or discredited to salve our American conscience"
gettin' real tired of being the Christ of Nations tbqh famalam