ITT:Countries that have no purpose and nothing would be lost if they would just disappear

ITT:Countries that have no purpose and nothing would be lost if they would just disappear

The whole universe itself

I love you

I thought Lithuania and Poland are pal?

Fuck off poleshit
No we hate poleshits

They are tsundere, they want our attention and bite us a little it so hot hnnng

contrary to popular thing the universe cannot disappear

Oh me oh my I adore when you call me a poleshit, cal me also a slavnigger please

>thing
think*

Please call me a poleshit and a slavnigger and hit me

Nearly every country apart from WE, USA and Japan.

>"it" is posting in my thread

yes hello

What purpose does Italy have other than making good food?

>being such a snowflake
Go back fapping on Kaliningrad

only if you're a girl(female).

>literally discovered and named your whole continent
I ain't even mad

I am a girl (female) but I do the beatings

Man that made a big difference in the world mate.

How much do they pay for picking Mandarins this summer Janek?

tell me about poland

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

You own a house Tyrone?

Thanks for the wonderful parable Jesus.

Some things about it are shitty (many people like bydło), some are nice like landscapes and such, we have pierogi, white borscht, world-known sausage and stuff, what exactly do you want to know?

Why does she wear the socks

Why did you steal Indonesia's flag?

We had both Russian and German influence thus tracksuit and socks with sandals
we're weird

So next time Germans will invade Indonesia by mistake

Tell me about the daily life in Poland, I come from a third world country and would like to know how similar we are to eastern europe. As in, how are péople in public transport, how are interactions are work etc. Do you also put blankets on top of the TV?

i like you when you're angry, it makes your butthole even tighter...

Why are poles so gay? Is it a catholic thing?

>how are interactions are work etc
Well I get up at 4:30, go wageslaving, I don't give a shit about rumors (I am an odd girl), I just focus on my job, finish around 16, go back home and shitpost on Sup Forums, normies go to parties and get shitfaced (drink beer or vodka or snort amphetamine and such)
>how are péople in public transport
Some stink of sweat during the summer, sometimes someone comes with an accordion but mostly people read books or stare at their smartphone screeens, like everywhere.
>Do you also put blankets on top of the TV?
No but many of us keep a painting of a Jew counting coins in our room for wealth but not close to the door cause the money will escape, I can take a pic of a painting I have in my flat.

It's to spice up their life.

>tfw had chłodnik litewski today at work
it was yummy

I thought that living in a shithole like that is already enough spice for them, I mean their country is already a swamp of shit, I don't see why do they need to be gay and still believe that god exists

Sounds about right, here(in my home country not canada) people get in the bus with a sob story about their kid with lung cancer to get money, or sell bubblegum or just rob the bus and set it on fire. I can't tell if you're being sarcastic with the thing about the jew man counting money but by all means post a picture.
And being a girl(female) on a Miquelonese leapfrog sketchboard of course you're an odd girl.

It's true.

Christ nearly thought a Bolivian had gotten across the Chilean Exclusion Zone, because that's a pretty bad thought, OP. They serve as a nice gateway to Russia!

>:iving in a shithole is spicy

Do you know how contradictory that statement is?

Well, we have this myth that at night in the countryside sometimes a ball of light appears in your house and if you wrap it around a silk blanket and put it under your pillow, money will appear the next morning where the ball of light was.

True
Yeah, I mean Mexico is also a shithole, but its still spicy

Cool, where're you from? I won't bully

add those shitholes

pls no bully and invest in El Salvador pls and thank you.

You didn't bully me for being a girl, 99% of the time I spend on Sup Forums I post as a guy, why on Earth would I bully you.
I like people in general, I'm just scared of angry, and i repeat 'angry' moslems, our Tatars are fine.

>chłodnik litewski

i just wonder does the żmudzins even know what that is novadays or is it just a real litwa's (B) thing...

dunno but I really enjoyed it

Look who's talking

I see nothing

Most of our neighbours would make no difference.
Be honest
If tommorow lybia or Sudan disappeared,would a damn thing change ?

bosnia desu

Oddaj Wilno pedale żmudziński

Don't be so cocky Litanon, who'd be monitoring your airspace if Poland wasn't there for you.

how are czechia and slovenia not relevant in the slightest but hungary is?
theyre litteraly the poster boys for post soviet comeback

Holy crap, my family is from Poland and I've never seen a pic lice that in the houses when I visited there, but our Polish tax lady (helps us file the tax return crap every year) has so many jews in her office I thought she was a jewess herself, now I know why, lol. Thanks user.

Come on mr Gównojad, bark the shit out your useless latvian mouth, show us what you can

Why do I always see this Lithuanian hating poles on here

migrants would leave off the coast of tunisia and egypt
or just sink and die
is egyptian coffee good?

Because they've inferiority complex towards Poles
They are nothing but some potato depressing shithole

>potato despressed shithole
...how is polska any different? not to be rude

We were like that but in 1990s when our economy was getting back from communists hands

>Lithuanian

thats a żmudzin (some sort of balt next to kaliningrad)

>Ukraine somewhat relevant
>Czechia, Romania, and Bulgaria not relevant
lmao
anglo education everyone

World loses a lot of cheap garments

O CIESZ SIĘ, MATKO-POLSKO, W SŁAWNE
POTOMSTWO PŁODNA! KRÓLA KRÓLÓW
I NAJWYŻSZEGO PANA WIELKOŚĆ
UWIELBIAJ CHWAŁĄ PRZYNALEŻNĄ.

>flag
You could have at least used a proxy, cause the irony is just embarassing in this one.

I don´t understand how a baltic country wouldn´t fit your own post

Serbia, Macedonia, NK

Western Iberia could not be less relevant.

Poland is nice, you can buy cheap cars and just take them over from a simple boat trip.