/brit/

Leaf edition youtube.com/watch?v=7Iw1_Zakbb0

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/17/utopian-thinking-students-working-land-university-eco-conscription
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

cringe

I LIKE TO

get all the pakis and wogs out of europe

i'm smarter than all of you

jesus lads
2 people trying to figure out the wifi with me
they literally keep messing it up
i have no idea how

it is fake news

send the buggers back

paris is somehow even worse than london, fucking shitskins

big sweaty arses

Europe fucked itself beyond repair

got a Fab on the go

lol dumb mong you're never been to both

Just a normal mountain. Nothing strange here at all.

deport them ALL

55% of uk pregnancies are planned according to the condom advert

oof

rorkelets

hehehehehehehehehehehheeeee
heheheheheheheheh

kkekekekekkekekeeke

keep crying lel there is nothing you all can do about it, the world is getting browner and blacker every second

it's almost as if out of millions of mountains on earth one might resemble a simple geometric shape

Fuck off pierre i've been to your disgusting capital. you sound like a paki to me.

i built a pc when i was 12 and that was like 18 years ago when it was hard

hate niggers desu

need a new cool and edgy phone wallpaper
suggestions?

cute anime girls

not a fan

Whites are the best race

ER-6n is indeed rather popular, but the CBF600 is even more popular because it's engineered and marketed as the ideal beginner, returner and commuter motorcycle. 70-something hp, smooth power curve, comfortable seating position and control, large tank.

nah you're the rasheed here

>visiting /brit/ daily as a 30 year old yank
cringe

Oh yeah? Explain this spastic. Your mind is glued shut

yeah but did you *invent* it like Tyrone Jnr here?

who /national sargonist-leninist/ here

bit bored lads

play some videogames

That's nothing I'm nearly 40

>make a post
>forget about it
>check back 30 minutes later and I have six (you)s
why does god hate me

your pineal gland is very encrusted if you see any coincidence as something meaningful

of course not silly, you're a person :)

This bitch thought she was "le epic Nordic Scandinavian" turns out (in her since deleted ancestry video) shss only 20% scandi and majority Iberian lol

>30 years old yank
this will never be not funny

Playing runescape right now

DESPERATELY want to bump into my ex gf so I have an excuse to talk to her

:(

need a link to this article now just want to see the comments

duh
you can tell by her dark eyes and shitty fake dyed hair
utterly loathe dyed blonde hair on women

Just had some mates round. They've gone now. Fun day but i feel depressed whenever I'm alone :(((
I wish I could just fucking live with my mates.

farty shit poo poos

she has brown eyes

wait, what is that road and building doing in the middle of the antarctic?

very strange indeed

google.com

*marries your mother*

Muslims will never integrate because their satanic death cult is fundamentally incompatible with British values

Check again moron

this yank is 30 years old and still lives in his mums basement yet his first thoughts are 'ah yes i am going to post about trump on /brit/' hzahahhzajhzi the fucikign cunt kill yourself fat yank disgusting piece of virgin nerdy shite you deserve to die

form an epicurean society with them

true brits have brown eyes
light eye cucks are just viking rape babies

oh fuck you're right

only boring people get bored

tfw no 5head gf

t. Ahmed Mohammed Al-Jabir

maybe you should consider being less angry

I'm so lonely that my hemorrhoids have become my best friends. I nickname them 'hemmies'.

good to see the graun trying to form a british reichsarbeitsdienst
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/17/utopian-thinking-students-working-land-university-eco-conscription

despise him simple as

Lauren is a classic beauty, we will erect statues of her after we destroy the invaders

colorado mentioned

>brits haven't even invented the computer yet

Come on mate. This thread has gone quite far without slurs and racism. Let's continue that trend. It's not cool, funny or clever

LITERALLY nothing wrong with female circumcision lads

might as well ride a moped. get an rsv4

problem with offing myself is my mum would come to my flat and find me, dont want that

hmmmm

>why don't we put educated people into work camps

SICK of hearing about the so called royal family

Send the lot of them to the tower of london and imprison them for life for crimes against humanity

wow, what kino is this?

cringe

nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki

can't work up the energy to take a shower and go to the weed store

PICKLE RICK XDDD

Don't get this. Love my mates but it tires me to death to be around people for more than a few days.
alri nan

Hello ______

Do it in a hotel room then

We went through this last night mate. Nobody thinks your response is novel. They're sitting there cringing at you.

is it socially acceptable for a male adult to stroke cats in the street

rick n morty is a good show. i'm not even remotely lefty, i'm a bit of a rorke. granted there are some lefty themes but it is a good show. i especially like the art direction.

biggle rig :DDD

you're right mate, put her there

rather do it within my comfort zone but yeah i guess so

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff*...oh yes my dear....*sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....*sssssssnniff*...eggs I smell?......*sniff sniff*....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....*sniff*....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....*ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff*....ah yes...and also....a hint of....*sniff*....cheese.....quite wet my dear....*sniff*...but of yes...this will do nicely....*sniff*.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

Watching the daily show ATM. Trevor Noah is a good lad

shan't be spending a single second

... Swipe down for that +1 insight TM ...

how u been finding the proms so far lads?

nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki nigger paki

yes

yes