Asian men can't be masc--

>Asian men can't be masc--

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GjIlnA3sdow
youtu.be/ff7nltdBCHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet they suck each other off too lmao

being a model and spending 5 hours a day in the gym, yes the epitome of masculinity

They seriously need to study neck theory

Imagine belonging to an ethnicity that needs to make these images

-uline

Western media is controlled by snivelling white/jewish cuckholds who need to project their deficiencies onto other races

So much this

All of them have ugly faces.

Face>>>>>all

They are not sexy, they are shit zipperheads on muscular bodies, this is ridiculous as fucks.

What is this meme? American racism? Also funny picture, yes. They look feminine af even with photoshop bodies.

Asian men are shit tier compare to white men, arab men and black men. Deal with it.

Post an actual masculine Asian not these steroid rentboys

Oiling up, flexing in front of a camera with other guys and then let someone photoshop the image, yeah thats masculin

You just have to deal with white race is superior, at least you are the second who's smart after us.

Appearance scale both for men and women:
White>Latina>Asian>Others>Black.

Agreed. I prefer these guys over a Korean bf

Black women may be ugly, but no way black men are uglier than asian men.

no, black men are more handsome than asian men
you're about right with women though

Black men are alot more attractive than Asian men. Asians are ugly as fuck on average, plus black men have a more masculine build.

They don't look masculine, though.

>still no significant bulge

is this an ironic shitpost? because he has pretty chinky eyes

Whites insult other races for their phenotypes but praise whites that have features from other races. Self-hatred is an important component to white identity.

Whoa..
I guess oil think twice next time before I unfairly view an Asian man as emasculine.

>asian men can be masculine with steroids
Fix'd

That's quite a fantasy world you're living in.

What whites look like

Well considering white men are aesthetically the ugliest its not surprising.

How whites think they look like

>"attractive" whites literally look asian
You can't even make this shit up

Do you unironically think this guy is Asian? His dad is Polish, his mom is Brazilian.

really can't tell if you're trolling or not. he looks like a kpop twink here

He looks like a slightly beefier Elliot Roger

In what way does he look asian?

mostly the eyes. asian eyes, white nose. he looks mixed or something. might just be the picture though

In all ways.

This is what white people look like. Stop the self-hate.

That's a pretty good looking guy. Is that supposed to be ugly? Post a pic of yourself then.

Being white is painful.
It's torture.
It should be made illegal.

>good looking
He looks like a deformed orc
Like most white people do

Still waiting on that pic of yourself.

>mostly the eyes. asian eyes
Oh, now I get it. You mean his aegyo sals, the small fat deposits under his eyes.
Those aren't a Asian only feature you fucking idiot, they're pretty common here.

youtu.be/GjIlnA3sdow

Agreed
Whites breeding is a crime against humanity. They birth hideous children that hate themselves, and then those children go out and ruin the world for other cultures due to their insecurity. White people are a tumor on the human race.

>asian feature common in Finland
Hmmm

>be white
>look in mirror
>delude yourself into believing you look like

So umm...honest question, but I've literally never in my life have seen one example of the media telling me that asian men can't be masculine...as a matter of fact the media is constantly pushing the idea that every Asian male knows karate and shit.

So why are these r/asianmasculinity incels like op trying to make themselves the victims?

don't even know wtf aegyo sals are, i meant his eyes are squinty and narrow like asians. not sure why you're having such a hard time understanding

>his eyes are squinty and narrow
Oh, that what you mean.
That's because models are usually told to squint, while being in a photoshoot.

youtu.be/ff7nltdBCHs

>not squinting

Asian features are feminine and only look good on women. Even if an attractive white man has squinty eyes, its his white features (square jaw, blue eyes, height, facial hair) that make him attractive. Asian features are only good if you want to be a ladyboy.

Squinting

>White models are told to try their hardest to look less white

Who is he?

>"WAHHHHHHH WHITEY IS OPRESSING US"
Get over yourself Chang.There is no "Anti Asian Propeganda" in the West.
Christ, you fucks are almost as bad as our Niggers are.

They're not making white people look any less white, they're just squinting their eyes.

I think there's a subreddit for betas like you

Whites squint their eyes so they can look like Asians just like they get lip fillers to get thicker lips, get tans to look darker, get ass implants to get bigger butts...

r/asian_masculinity """""""raids"""""""" the board from time to time.
I swear all Asian men are given an injection at birth that gives them Autism.Its the only explanation I can think of.

Post your face than, Chang.Be sure to include a Timestamp.

It looks like someone photoshopped the heads onto the bodies. That body type just doesn't match those faces.

>He actually believes this
Top kek.

When will I see girls like this on billboards, magazine covers, tv shows, movies, and on the runways?

>Be white girl
>open magazine
>throw away magazine because you don't look like what you're supposed to
>commit suicide due to body dysmorphia

Chang please, This is getting pathetic.

Nah I think they look better on a guy.

You keep telling yourself that, Chang.

>all of them have beards

I am willing to bet if you shave all of their beards off only 30% left will still have a good looking face.

I am really jelly of beard genetics.

Oh they can be masculine but common media stereotypes and tropes often hinder that.

The stereotype fr Asian men used to be "they will pervert our women with their exotic and degenerate sexuality" then it turned to "they are asexual/no sexual charisma".

Stereotypes don't disappear they just get rebranded and repurposed lol.

>>>/l*ddit/r/asianmasculinity

There's a difference between having squinty eyes and having a single eyelid.
The former is common to all races whereas the latter is exclusive to Asians.

Me too.

Agreed but its very rare

I've been all over Europe, Asia and America, so it's pretty likely that I've come across a few asianmasculinity posters yet not once has a single person said a bad word to me or my girlfriend

interesting stuff

What tf are all these flags

they look like fags

only masculine asian are chinese. god bless china and her people

They are Korean
Koreans are not asian
Koreans are just korean

Brazilian state flags. They're Brazilian

>gaybears.com

Are you homophobic or what?

Brazilian.

I'm really gay. Problem? I love bear big and muscle men and there is not a single place in Asia with really good men. Not even in Taiwan. My dream is travel to a city like San Francisco, for example.

They look like absolute fags

This.

Top shop.