Why do some semities get these ridiculous tattoos indicating wut dey wuzz?

Why do some semities get these ridiculous tattoos indicating wut dey wuzz?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyksos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

notice proper egyptians don't
westernism destroyed identity

t b h it's kind of cool i think

this made me want about tatooing myself something like this, should i ?

or even this
like a giant version of it on my upper back
yes i have absolutely no shame

Who is this cream queen?

Go with an Édouard Philippe tattoo my good boy

i kek'd

Why are French Christian Arabs so cucked and ashamed of their ancestry?

Zahra Elise. She does not do anal.

what ? but i am neither arab nor christian

btw this is serge ayoub he's a christian lebanese in france and leads a far right group so
i'd say they're not cucked they're ok

This is maximum cucked lol.

Nothing else would explain how he ignores that the far-right will exterminate his kind right after the Muslims.

Christian Lebs face far more danger from Muslims than the French

I doubt that is true. I am well aware of what is going on in France and I've heard nothing of that.

no you are crazy, why would we exterminate them ?
christianity is about helping each other remember ?

it's the opposite, muslims are genuinely trying to kill arab christians every day while the other christians are trying to help them, give them money, invite them to join together and so on
why would they like christians more than muslims hmmm i wonder

He probably meant in the Middle East rather than France

>I am well aware of what is going on in France
I doubt it, t b h even most French people aren't really aware of it
Especially since you think far right wants to exterminate Christian arabs ? In reality actually i am almost tired of hearing about saving them all the time, they are like our very own version of Palestinians at this point.

The far-right only really cares about race. But they need to be a little PC so they say they only hate Muslims. But they hate all non-white people. Christian Arabs are right behind the Muslims on the line.

In case I need to say it again and y'all mofuggas misunderestimate me, I mean French Christian Arabs.

yeah right because you know better than we do what we believe in ? you have no idea what you are talking about t b h

we have multiple far right movements, some are friendly and even very friendly to jewish people, some are the opposite and basically islamo-nationalist antisemitic movements at this point, even blacks are present in far right just look at dieudonné

and christian arabs well everybody is trying to save them, they are like dolphins or whales or whatever endangered species, literally everyone is friendly to them

Jesus Christ I want to lick her asshole

How many Maronites do you know? They are some of the worst arabs.

Whites are more guilty of this shit than anyone.

Usually Irish and Germans. Never Anglos (I wonder why?)

None, i don't know any of them in real life i'll admit it
All i know is that i've never heard we want to exterminate them quite the opposite, even mainstream catholics and conservatives keep talking about helping them, even the mainstream left sometimes

I suppose you need to spend time in even more right-wing boards.

sure but i mean there's always the 0.01% of crazy in every movement

out of the 33% that voted far right, which is like 10 million people, there's something like 9 million 9 hundred thousand something people that are normal

I frequent Sup Forums and a ton of other circle-jerks.
I've never heard anyone speak ill of Arab Christians.
>Stormfront's a different story. I don't set foot there.

looks good t b h brother
do it

tattoos are haraam and illegal in judaism I don't know what you mean

No idea, just wanted to say I'd eat the crust off her asshole any day of the week tbqh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyksos

>christianity is about helping each other remember ?
Kek. Is your far-right helping all those African Christians arriving in Europe?

i already said i am not christian
if i were christian would i really want the crest of the republic tatooed on myself ? no i'd tatoo myself a cross

but anyways to answer your question yes as far as i know the catholic church is quite happy that they finally have people to convert and fill up their churches

Is the Catholic Church part of the far-right in France? Not surprising t bh

Well not really, I guess they are mostly linked to the mainstream conservative right, so Fillon's party, which did 20% or so.
Although they persist in taking the left-wing approach in a lot of cases but still will never get liked by them, and usually they get classified on the right. They did get literal millions of people to come down on the streets during the anti-gay protests though so i guess they're not all bad.

I have heard the leadership is left-wing but the followers aren't. I don't actually know, surely there are other French people on this board who go to the mess and are more qualified than me to tell you how right-leaning the church actually is in this country.

What's your point anyways ?

What's wrong with Maronites?

rlly nigga?

Why do blacks LARP as someone who they never was?