Why doesn't Japan just accept more immigrants to help their birth rates and economy? Is it because they are too racist?

Why doesn't Japan just accept more immigrants to help their birth rates and economy? Is it because they are too racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they have 100million people on a fucking island who gives a shit that a lot of them won't fuck. probably for the best anyways

yes, actually, though japanese are still asians no matter what they try to tell you

because their tiny island is already populated enough.

Do you love Japan

Mostly by old or soon to be old people

They're not going to give away their country like cucked white Westerners.

Shit country and people, I hope they die out.

>this meme again
Not wanting to live in other racial majority countries =/= you not being allowed to gain citizenship and live there

Except a lot of Westerners are against it you fucking Slant eyed Goblin.

they take in some SEA immigrants, as well as the occasional English teacher

Japan has already let in too many gaikokujin, I hope they stop allowing westerners (including whites) to enter their country

No Japan is very anti-racist and welcoming to foreigners and immigrants. They are more friendly to minorities like black people than most Americans are.

They're already accepting Chinese and Korean lol

All I need is some proper Japanese skill(about JLPT N1) and average level of qualification

This shop's master is probably mental illness
Always insisting something political shit with speaker put in front of store

>speaking with speakers

Why does Japanese use speakers when they protest?
When I went through shibuya there were anti us base protesters while saying something like '沖縄がオスプレイに殺されています!' with loud speaker.

>accept more immigrants to help their birth rates
that wouldn't help. its a cultural issue, not a fertility issue.

they almost don't fug between themselves. what makes you think that would improve with foreigners?

He's using the western way of thinking which is, "You don't want to have a million kids to keep our factories running at full capacity in the next generation? Well then we'll import them."

Now (((who))) would want to keep cheap labor and credit debt high?

Really makes me think.

>move factories abroad
>import factory workers

Brilliant plan.

The only people who profit are (((slum lords))).

lol

They're not even importing them as workers. They're importing them just to exist and breed. Unless they honestly think they're ever going to get off welfare? It's well established that only a tiny percentage every do (the same tiny percent glorified by MSM).

Japan is the one smart nation left

>Why wont one of the most populated countries in the world with one of the biggest ethnic groups in the world accept more immigrants
GEE, I DON'T KNOW

Pic related are two slum towers owned by literal Jews and inhabited by literal perpetually unemployed and unemployable Gypsies who breed like cockroaches.

youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I

Mass migration is transfer of wealth from tax payers into the hands of slum lords.

Why Korean whisper when they meet something you don't want to be so

We just speak loudly
Only voicelets use speaker here

Japan fears the foreign man

Why are you guys so butthurt about this?

If they don't want to, let them be. If they cannot or are not willing to marry and have kids, it's their problem anyway.

We must keep the purity of Yamato race.

According to Dutch research foreigners just cost us money.
Considering the aging population problem is purely a financial problem on the governments budget this will only increase the problem.

But someone forgot to tell the Germans.

That pic is saying they cannot sell weapons to foreigner. Don't mislead people with such thing.

Because they have to talk shit about that. Otherwise they can die of hwabyeong.

Hi North Korean. I see you're enjoying life in Japan. Good.

wouldn't it just be easier to provide incentives for having kids

Iceland needs more immigrants to be quite honest with you my man.