Why is Putin the most powerful man in the world according to Forbes?

Why is Putin the most powerful man in the world according to Forbes?

Trump has more people and resources under his control.

forbes.com/powerful-people/list/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not? He controls both Russia and America

>Pope
>powerful

yeah there goes any credibility

>Soros not at the top
Just goes to show...

>Trump
>control
Nice meme

This "Russian narrative" meme has to stop.

Putin has more control over his own country than Trump does.

Trump is also a dumbass.

>lmao drumpf XD

These most influential/powerful people in the world always end up being memes. And Vladimir Putin has more control over his country than Trump.

Wait, doesn't it based on the hype capacity?
I mean, do you have any ideas how those "tops" are created?

It's true.

He's an incompetent leader with 0 political capital. He's had no legislative accomplishments despite controlling all 3 branches of government.

I'm a progressive democrat and its because of evil russian hackers

LOL
what an utter bullshit ranking

shameless anglo propaganda
here's the real one

why is germany this high?? it makes me so mad

and who let janet yel not number one who are they trying to fool

>the President controls three branches of government
holy shit buy a Civics textbook

Don't play dumb.

>despite controlling all 3 branches of government.
your average liberal ladies and gentlemen

don't be dumb

Exactly that was why the GOP with majority in all branches of the US government was able to do a quick and effective repeal and replacement of obama care

>www
it was hacked

>power
>not solely based on the amount of money

Top 3 might be correct, they are the most powerful individuals, but they are still controlled by financial institutions

>controlling all 3 branches of government.

>Pope Francis

and Obamacare was the heavily watered down result of the Democrats not being able to introduce universal healthcare despite controlling three branches of government.

>no arguments so they just nit pick little errors in your writing
Sup Forumstards ladies and gentlemen

His party controls three branches of government, you idiots. That's clearly what was implied.

>despite controlling all 3 branches of government.
so he's blocking his own bills from passing?

A more competent president would act as a leader and unite his party. Trump has shown that he can't do that.

>his party
you mean the one which has impeded him at every turn from the day he announced his candidacy?

>despite controlling all 3 branches of government
controls the judiciary yet he blocks his own legislative powers, what did he mean by this?

Wow! It's almost as if a single party isn't a fucking hive mind!

we just don't know

see irrelevant to my point

That's his problem. If he wants to be a success, he has to work with them.

or people can blame the legislative branch for legislative failures because they understand the separation of powers in our government

Lmao, you're really this stupid ok.

The president has a legislative agenda, right? If he wants his legislative agenda and campaign promises to become reality, he has to work with the congress. Congressmen and senators aren't just going to do everything for him.

You have an 8th grader's understanding of how our government functions.

Obama also had bills blocked while having a democrat majority, you're literally complaining about the fact that the system is working as intended.

>dude legislators aren't just going to legislate the President is literally king of government and is responsible for doing everything including validating parking tickets mkay
just go to bed, Mitch you old turtle fuck

I'm sorry but I really need to explain why that was such a retarded statement that I truly believe that was bait?

Well, you see, even if republicans have a slightly majority on the three branches of the government the democrats can still cockblock pretty hard on most of the things a president can do since the president doesn't need only a simple majority in all cases. Even if he did you surely know that many republicans were, and some still are, against Trump. Also even small judges proved that they can delay anything the president does for quite a while even if she/he doesn't "control the three branches of the government." You post is an absurdity of ignorance. I'd like also to point out how you try to use the Sup Forums boogieman when you were clearly a retard. I don't expect you to like Trump but to say something so asinine, you clearly are some of those kids who will shit on "drumpf" no matter what happens.

Yes, keep moving that goal post boy.

The president is responsible for his own agenda. How can you not comprehend this?

>his own agenda
repealing and replacing Obamacare has been part of the PARTY platform for the better part of a decade now you literal dumbfuck

>35. Murdoch is way to low
>43. kim jong-un is too high
>trudeau even being on the list

Jupiterian god

In what way did I move goal posts?

It's cute that you think you're smart for stating the obvious. Almost every president has had to deal with the problems listed in your post, and it's my belief that all of them handled them significantly better than Trump has so far. That's why I think he's a poor leader.

Moving the goal posts.

I was never talking about repeal and replace. He obviously has items on his own agenda that aren't beloved by the Republican party. If he wants those promises to become reality he has to take the initiative and actually work with congress rather than expect them to do everything for him.

>Emmanuel the I
>not God Emperor of Europa Emmanuel I Macron-Bonaparte
baka desu senpai

I really like this Macron meme

>In what way did I move goal posts?
You stated in that:
>He's had no legislative accomplishments despite controlling all 3 branches of government.

Which is obviously wrong. If you tried at least change the sentence to something like "his party controlling all 3 branches of the government" would be a little less wrong, but wrong nonetheless. Now somehow in you are stating as it his duty that his entire party do as his bid which again is completely retarded demand from any president in history. You are trying to make your post seem less retarded because you probably realized how wrong you are and now you're trying to fix it. Same thing can be seen in

>Almost every president has had to deal with the problems listed in your post, and it's my belief that all of them handled them significantly better than Trump has so far. That's why I think he's a poor leader.

People pointed out that you were wrong saying that he has control over all the 3 branches of government. And you are. Trying to change the subject to something like "b-but all other presidents dealt with it and they did a better job!!" doesn't make your previous dumb statement right... People weren't stating if they think Trump is a good president or whatever you trying to deflect to now, they were just pointing all that you said a completely false thing.

Putin has full control over his nation and region. Even though USA is much more stronger and a bigger power, that doesn't mean Trump holds that power. He doesn't have power over many things.

>Janet Yellen
Meme

>Bill Gates
He could have been in the place of Trump, and even more. Yet he lacks the ambition and social skills to do so. He is an introvert engineer.

>deleted angela merkel
This absolute madman.

If you tried at least change the sentence to something like "his party controlling all 3 branches of the government" would be a little less wrong
That's an objective fact. His party does control all three branches of government. Literally no one with any knowledge disagrees with that statement.

>Now somehow in you are stating as it his duty that his entire party do as his bid which again is completely retarded demand from any president in history.
My post doesn't say that at all. They don't have to do his bidding, but if he wants to be a success he has to work with them. That's just a fact. He's not going to be a success unless he can find a way to work with his own party. I don't know why you're even arguing about this.

You say that I'm trying to deflect and change the subject, but I'm not. I made a criticism of his administration, and I got several replies that were just people moving the goal posts. They completely avoided the argument made in my post to make fun of a tiny error because they have no arguments.

k.

;)

Trump is literally a double agent and traitor put into power with aid from Russia. Of course they would rank puppetmaster Putin as higher.