When was the last time your country won a war?

When was the last time your country won a war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yP-UqnXSGDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never.

I mean yeah we got our independence from the British but they still have parts of our territory so it's sort of a fail

1814 against the eternal dane and then again that same year against norweigan rebels

1870-71 franco-prussian war
after this only failure wars so sad

1974 invasion of Cyprus

2017. Middle East. Cleaning up and playing first man in, last man out as always.

>inb4 Kikes
To every kike and his greatest ally that thinks to contradict me this about this.
The us,the arab states and the ussr had all been pressuring israel to give back sinai since 1967. And now suddenly the Kikes give it back because "muh peace" .The only reason for the return of sinai was that the 1st army was 300 km from israel with no forces in the enemy teritory.
As for the second argument
>MUH ARMY 100 KM AWAY FROM CAIRO
you forget that they couldn't beat the third army and that the second army was 180 km from Cairo

T O P K E K
T
O
P
K
E
K

ww2

lel
200+ bc against roma

Tunesian trash gtfo only country that didn't help along with filthy sudanese niggers

we don't side with sand nig nogs losers

>Tunesian
>calls other people losers

Oman?
Bahrain?
Somalia?
Qatar?
Yemen?
Iran?
Lebanon?

Also stop trying to brag about "winning" a proxy war, you were all puppets.

Does incursion by non state actor count count?
If so then 2013 because 200 pinoys thought its a good idea to sneak into a village and demand a country to give them an entire state.
Otherwise 1966 when Konfrontasi with Indonesia ended with them going REMOVE COMMIE.
With Commonwealth support of course.

>Tunesian
>Tunesian
>Tunesian
>Tunesian
>Tunesian
>esian
>esian
>esian
>esian
>esi
>esi
>es
>es
o___O
fuck off german proxy

Es ist wahr das ich deutsch spreche und von deutscher Abstammung bin

>Remove Commie

>having lost to Israel in the first place
That's unredeemable to be quiet honest

hard to tell. invasion of Czechoslovakia probably if it can be considered a war

1945 Lapland war

arap pride

f-fuck you

>
>Oman?
Huge financial help but not too huge as they wanted to remain neutral throughout the cold war
>Bahrain
40 men
>Somalia
Sent fuel for free
>Qatar
Financial aid
>Yemen
They were salty about the Yemen war but still donated 3 tanks
>Iran?
Shia trash
>Lebanon?
Sent 400 soldiers

Israel would kick Australia's ass.

>sending tanks against civilians
>a war
Ah yes, communism.

A tunisian girl I know married a somali.

>against civilians
utter lies. by that logic any invasion is intended "against civilians"

Verpiss dich
what level btw i'm gonna study the second level but i forget everything about the first one
are her parents aware ??
we don't mix with nig nogs

dont forget the chechen wars

>having lost to a state whose fighting force was mostly compromised of ww2 veterans and that was pumped full of aid By Americunts.

Das ist ein Geheimnis Bruder Tunesien. Warum lernst du denn deutsch ? Studium ?

the problem with those wars is that it's quite hard to tell who were the winners. the republic remained of russia but on the other hand russian government forces experienced heavy loses, rebuild chechnya using money from the federal budget and now keeps sending funds to them on a regular basis

Yeah, they are aware, they had a big wedding I got invited but didn't go because it seemed like a muzzie event.

the ultimate loss is that it allowed putin to gain prominence

>libya
>iraq
>afghan(if u consider it a win)
>sierra leone
>kosovo
>iraq
>bosnia
>gulf war
>FALKLANDS WAR
>troubles
>nigeria civil war
>Dhofar rebellian
>inodnesia-malaysia battle

god save the queen

ww2

also chechnya was a part of russia at that time as well so op's question can't be applied here, it was an internal conflict

ja ja
also italy and france are not an option so i chose german i will complete my studies there then i will never go back to tunisia
i will be starting studying level 2 at the start of next month but i don't remember a shit i need to revise but i'm too lazy
was it a browny or a whitey tunisian?

we powned the shit out of those dirty Iraqi terrorists all for their oil.

FOR YOU GLORIOUS ZIONIST AMERIKA!

This year in Syria.

Should have given them some tractors and funds to setup fertilizer plants Ivan, you can't feed the people with Badger bombers.

Never.

Elephants cant win shit.

>whitey tunisian
???

She looks like the girl in the middle here, in terms of coloring

2011 technically
Real war 1945

The United States of America will be the winner. They will kick russia's and assad's asses really hard, save the world AGAIN and finally establish peace in the Middle East.

Glory to the United States of America!

+15

So answering OP's question is considered being a kremlinbot now?

Tecnically '45.

is this you?

Last war we FOUGHT we still had an empire.
Fuck.

2008 and now propably.

lol

How do you have my picture?

t. another user

An entire war? Probably the 80 year war in 1648. After that it was back to getting cucked by France, the Brits and Germany

We had to pull out official troops in 1992 due to international pressure so I guess that count's as a loss
1945 kind of
1918 if Yugoslavia doesn't count
1913 if you don't count wars with huge losses

> as part of a coalition
2011 to steal the oi- I mean bring democracy to Libyan moderate jihadis

> as the leader
1958 vs a severe case of autism suffered by the king of Morocco

go back to 2ch you worthless degenerate, or at least learn english

>back
Nah.

>having your government overthrown and leader killed whilst the Nazis still held the North
>winning

>i-it was a moral victory you guys!

painful to read, pull it together mostafa

The absolute state of Arabs tbqhwy lad.

Should conquer more territory desu

The Gulf "War" I guess

taking land full of arabs is a mistake

you'll quickly find it's full of arabs

We did get a lot of hate for removing Khmer Rouge though (mostly bc we stayed too long to stabilize Cambodia). There was a war with China too but both sides declare victory so stalemate maybe.

Communist rebels supported by Bolševiks were defeated in 1918 if that counts

Winter war was not won, but technically yes

This I forgot

T.

please give me yous

>peace in the Middle East
Arabs and peace are mutually exclusive things

1918 WW1

We kicked Austria's ass back then

Japan why hasn't your country's military stepped up on the world stage? You need to fix your constitution and show China and Korea who has always been the boss of the region.

Because they're an american pseudo-colony and can't without america waggling its finger at them?

>slavshit niggers win war against country that has a population of 3.5million
>they're proud of that

Kek

Okay you are retarded senpai
The China farm was contested for four days
The only thing the Egyptian army did well was to be the first country to make good use of ATGMS that ate up the Jewish tanks
Other than that you got your shit pushed in m80

You forget about american mercs and modern equipment.
Modern war is the tough shit, numbers means nothing

>they're proud of that
stop making up shit delusional fuck

Where did I state it was a moral one Schlomo ? You got creamed in 1973.ypur only pride is winning against a group of autists aka Syrian army

Reply to my post you sand nigger
You started a war without a declaration
Without even a hint and still lost to an unprepared country

it was a civil war in georgia, not russian-georgian war (just like in ukraine now, a civil war), stop falling for western propaganda

Fuckers tried our defence like japs on Khalkhin Gol. Stop being stupid shit.

>1940
Winter War was a victory to us
>1945
Handed the Germans their asses in Lapland, yet they still haven't apologized about burning Rovaniemi

>victory to us
You call loosing clay a victory?
>Handed the Germans their asses in Lapland
Nice back stab.

Stay mad that you could never be a superior Finn and go back to drinking bathtub vodka you subhuman

The decision to cross the canal must be the most autistic thing the israeli war command did since their state was established.i can't fathom how the people that orchestrated the tacyically mind blowing attack on egypt in 1967 also decided it would be good to send your troops into an area where they are completely outnumbered,with no logistical support,no airforce to support them whatsoever,and only a limited amount of ammunition for their artillery and tanks.the pathetic excuse for a supply line that ran over the suez canal was immediately puffed out by the border guards of the hurgadha division.
And the Kikes couldn't even take suez which was guarded by 450 soldiers and 100 civilian volunteers,do you think they would be able to take cairo which was guarded by the third army and had 10 milion inhabitants ?
T.egyptian whose ancestors fought Kikes

no they didn't. oppressed ossetians and abkhazians got tired of all that shit ethnic georgians and georgian government did to them and wanted independence. but since georgian government refused to grant them independence they had to fight for it and the civil war broke out. russia LITERALLY dindu nuffin. maybe it sounds funny but that's what actually happened

>it was a civil war in georgia
No, it fucking wasn't. Georgians started shit in Southern Osetia and got their asses handed to them by the Russian military, Osetia and Abkhazia(the Russian army and Navy did most of the dirty work though)

Russia literally invaded Georgia it was no civil war you fucking subhuman. You guys invaded the country and armed the ossetian and "abkhazian" niggers. Not true, you were on the border ready to go stop making shit up.

Russian propaganda nothing less.

Italy against ww2 I guess.

Without declaration
>who is Ashraf marwan

Snap out of this bullshit, geargia tried to invade in Russia along with NATO. Georgia was like imperial japan or something. Becouse America was in economical deepshit.

Also the ossetians and abkhazians were a minority. In abkhazia alone there was 80% georgian population. And the ossetian people that were "thankful" happy for the freedom, their villages were burned down and both georgians and ossetians were genocides. You guys are no difference from mongolian subhumans

youtube.com/watch?v=yP-UqnXSGDk
Fuck you. Secret ingridient.

Never said they could take Cairo I agree it was fucking retarded to make a push
I am talking about how the war started

>some random nigger that is spouting shit that on paper makes no sense
How the fuck could eygipt get all the state of the art equipment considering there economy?

T. RussiaToday puppet

Also what did your ancestors do in the war?
If you say they worked in the AA batterys then you need to commit sepiku