How "liberal" are Turkish girls?

How "liberal" are Turkish girls?
Can you go to a bar and get their number?

I need to give them half white children.

Turkish girls are super easy but some are only down for oral and anal sex.

fucking talk to them you autist, how "liberal" they are has nothing to do with who they want to talk to. one says no? oh well, move on to the next one. i'll never understand people sometimes...

Those are descended from Greeks

if they are greek then why are they so brown?

>How "liberal" are Turkish girls?
>Can you go to a bar and get their number?

wh*tes can get girls in anywhere ?

LMAO

Greeks aren't white, brown, or black, they are Greek.

Because we got to live under the sun for 280 days per year

Most of turkey isn't liberal anymore but you won't find any religious bigoted girls at a bar, guess why
Most of them are easy just stay away from the ones who hangs out with guys, Turkish men are really protective of their women.

Slap their ass and tell them you're greek. It works for me

fuckin south asian monkey
gtfo

if they're studying in a european university they'll be as easy as any other western girl.

dunno about in turkey but it will probably be harder because their english will probably be worse and uni students are more likely to be open to foreigners and casual sex or dating.

turks will deny it but the girls like white men

To make you feel at home.

South-coastal people are more natural (high end liberal in a non political sense),
west-coastals are liberal more in a political sense like westeners, this means rather restrictive and indoctrinated societal rules that are being perceived as freedomish,
inner-Anatolians are more catholic, like in terms of strict dogmatic and conserved rule sets that are so ingrained that people might treat them more or less liberally or found ways aorund them,
north-coastals can be described as something like very conservative westeners,
and Easterners are archaic and the least emancipated from environmental factors and if the conditions don't force you, rigid societal constellations will.

What a retarded subhuman
Your relatives are Kurds and Arabs and Gypsies to some extent.

t. slavshit

My experiences from a trip to Istanbul are that Turkish girls do not go to bars without a male relative or partner accompanying them and that Turks in general are an unfriendly people who do not talk to strangers unless they're trying to sell them something. Not even while drunk.

It depends where you are. There are super liberal cities like Izmir and Eskisehir, and than there are super conservative cities like Konya. Istanbul is a mix of both liberal and conservative areas.

But as the one poster said it right, there is not really a bar culture in Turkey. And a lot of Turkish girls, even the liberal ones, usually marry a guy instead of having sex with many partners.

>ayy baby I'm descended of the Hous of Osman, also I'm a sayyid. My cousin is literally the heir of the Ottoman Empire
>the devshirme was justified and nobody thought of it as a genocidal policy
>also I like kebab and *turkish pop musician*

It works every time.

Remember that a lot of nice secular girls support Erdogan

I cringed

>Turks in general are an unfriendly people who do not talk to strangers

complete 180* difference for me lmao

turks are the most friendly people I've ever met in my entire life

That's weird. The only locals who were willing to talk to me or my friends during the week we were there were the ones who were trying to sell us something.

t*rks are subhumans
i am czech

probably helps that I look Turkish as fuck due to being 100% Turkish by heritage (even tho I don't speak it)

Get the fuck out abdul

or what

the fuck are you going to do you ugly small british prick

you lot are inbred midgets why the fuck would I let myself get threatened by one of you haha

go blow the queen off you shit-eating brit :D

>alamanci banter

Turks are generally very friendly and hospitable people. Too friendly, if you ask me, considering the fact that a lot of Westerners behave very snooty to them.

alright, I need a fascist Turkish gf now

>>turkiyeli banter

Are you sure?
99% of the erdoshit supporter women look like this

It's Smyrna not İzmir

It's Dorylaeon not Eskişehir

It's Iconium not Konya

It's Constantinople not Istanbul

Why do you give a shit you stupid chink? or is this Dimitri with a proxy?

or faggot pole

This was also my experience in Istanbul. Maybe because I'm an obvious giaour.

How about ultra nationalist Gray Wolf girls. Are they better?

>implying any of you NEETs have ever visited Turkey, let alone talked to a girl

Are you greek aswell my friend?

Istanbul is a popular transfer zone, so they could as well have visited it

turkish girl are ugly

>implying I'm a NEET

Stop projecting Adolph.

some of them are hot

science oriented tengrists/ could be labled atheists (real ataturkists),
even though strong personalities aren't limited to any particular group, the gray wolf matter is a bit complex since even the establishment that emerged under the gray wolf banner experienced an early divide, into proper tengrists turkists and islamo turkists with the latter having a stronger support base, though that will change

I want her to beat me as I repeat "recognise the Armenian genocide" louder and louder.

tfw no asena gf

>thousand cock stare
>career women
>feminism
>...

Couldn't care less.
Rahatina bak kizim.

Fuck off Jorge.

Slightly. They're ultranationalists so they're a bit wrong in the head.

Based Miyamoto

I love how all the Turks are posting shit comments but the Germans are describing things accurately.

I'm a Turk though, don't know who this is

Funny how a lot of Turkish girls are streaming themselves stripping on Periscope.