Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjP0WfBJCs4
youtube.com/watch?v=I5rhYFACb-s
youtube.com/watch?v=27kGpJF6Aio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

arseme

anime

sara

You have £100 million. What do you do with the money?

spend it

meant for

quit work

any other girls in

might drop MD in a cinema 2bh

opinions?

>beat me by 1 min

not happy

whatever the fuck i want

Invest

>whatever the fuck i want

Yes... That is the question you fucking imbecile.

>taking drugs

hope you fall into a psychosis like I did for a year

hoard it until i die

what goes through the mind of a runt who makes a new thread 32 posts early?

Kill yourself you rancid waifu mong

You're the reason everyone's making early news now, because your cancerous vile waifu editions are that horrid

>Yes... That is the question you fucking imbecile.

i take it english isnt your first language.

youd invest 100 million? why? you could just do whatever the fuck you wanted for the rest of your life

ass does sound better than arse

what film?

ahahahaha

CRINGE

carry on being a NEET I suppose

OP here, i only make earlys specifcally because i'm sick of the repeating twittercommie threads

guns and money

The question is what you would do with $100 million. Everyone would do whatever they want, the question is what specifically you WANT to do with it.

This is like when you ask retards what they want from life and they say "i want to be happy" and don't quantify it because they've never actually thought about what that means to them.

i like them because it rattles the runt cages.

buy Freddo in name and factory and become a King.

>Lives in a mortgaged 2 bedroom house several miles outside the ring road of a major city
>Successful and ambitious, but only within a very limited set of horizons (working in a high street bank, estate agent, etc.)
>Very proud of his middling success and jumps to put down others for their perceived failures
>Very concerned with what sort of car he drives
>Shops at Sainsbury's, which he considers upmarket. Special occasions merit a trip to Marks and Spencer
>Only books in the house are cookery books, mostly limited to Jamie Oliver. A couple of Gordon Ramsay books for special occasions
>Wears polyester suits to nightclubs
>Has a short back and sides haircut.
>Uses hair products
>Has a study which he often refers to as a 'man cave'
>Has a matching sofa set
>Owns a games console
>Owns a set of champagne flutes
>Once considered buying a motorised tie rack
>Eats turkey at Christmas
>Watches ITV and has a Sky subscription
>Depending on his generation, he either went to the 'university of life', or read a meme subject at a plate glass/ex-poly. Isn't an Oxbridge reject because he didn't even apply for Oxbridge
>Has Bradley Walsh reaction images saved on his hard drive

/brit/ also sounds better than /cum/ haha

chill out you autistic idiot.

love it when silly boys get angry at me for covering up my day old stink with a bit of perfume
cheeky xx

good man

t. waifumong

WE'RE
ALL
IN
HERE
>301 posts

Has tim always done this lads? In his latest video he says (literally every single time between songs) that he is not associated with the people that he worked with and he's a "free man".

Did something else happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=wjP0WfBJCs4

Also 5:14

So that I can get more money you mongoloid. You can live off even less than that comfortably, and invest the rest. At that point it would be a fun game

how did people upload stuff to /rs/ back in the day if Sup Forums can only host images files?

He used to be an actor and has appeared in a couple of music videos

Explain your psychosis

>british english

shut the fuck up you stupid moron

NEW

I'm not your mate.

this is also you fudge off cat mong

But what's the point? A much more fun game would be sailing around the world on a super yacht filled with hot women and drugs

7:25
8:25
9:25

>hes never been to /f/

>has appeared in a couple of music videos
link?

Yeah but before that he did psychics at UCLA and presumably lived a normal life with a good job for 10 20 years

dinner (tea) tomorrow;

Chinese sweet and sour pork with rice
KFC zinger stacker

??????

- extra in Todd Margret, TV for C4, doctor
- extra in film 'Austenland', musician, period dress
- extra in TV production 'Broken Window', cameraman
- extra in Iron Lady feature film - conservative & Labour MP (Feb 2011)
-Extra in Lead Baloon tv prog. for Open Mike, for BBC - camera man, then delivery man in cafe (October 2010)
- extra in Phone Shop tv prog. for Talkback Thames - dog mascot (Aug 10)
- Extra in Channel4 comedy 'the increasingly poor decisions of Todd Margaret' (played: soldier, businessman and man in street) - May 2010.
- Registered for VMA Models and Talent agency, and submitted for 'Pirates of the Caribbean' (Feb 2010)
- Extra in Match.com TV commercial for Academy films - man in street (Feb 2010)
- Featured extra in a short film/music video for Mawaan videos - Kisschase 'Six Months to Live' (Dec 09). I played a commuter on a park bench looking at a Laptop, including close-up scene (showreel to follow).
- Extra on Film "Swinging with the Finkels" - golfer at a Golf range (Sept 09)
- Extra on Feature Film "Will's Diaries" (Aug 09) - Journalist at a press conference

not gonna wank for a week and see if my sex drive comes back. subscribe to stay updated

t.person who would lose their fortune in their lifetime

zinger

>psychics
kek

too much ket, MD, coke and opiates turned my brain to mush for a year, never touching a drug again except my ole' fags

who gives a shit the point of life is to enjoy yourself as much as possible before we return to an infinite nothingness

>conservative & Labour MP
blairite scum

it doesn't though

Please forgive my autism, dire absence of humour and repugnant body odour: I'm American

>Kenworth

kill yourself teenager

youtube.com/watch?v=I5rhYFACb-s

really want to do this

you planning on taking your money with you when you die?

Went to London a few years ago and im not exaggerating or being hyperbolic but atleast 80% of the people I seen there where Muzzos or ethnics

- a continuation of this video because my phone disconnected
- on Kawai K2ATX Piano - 'Honeysuckle Rose' - 'Trains & Boats & Planes'
- Covers filmed by and of me Timothy James Byrne in my rented flat in High Wycombe on 20 July 2017
- I show an 'Oxford Health' appointment which I was forced in to on 14 June 2017
- I show a re-occurring message sent to my social media by 'Marcus Hausen' - If he is to do with DPD I am a customer of theirs in my flat here - so ??? or WTF if you like! - this also sent to me 29 April 2017
- I mention I would like a USA green card and discuss a meeting with 'Oxford Health' on 14 June 2017 at Valley Centre High Wycombe

Your brain doesn't just unmush itself. How are you functioning?

youtube.com/watch?v=27kGpJF6Aio

>when you see it

was like that when I went in may

already have my will done out

I leave everything to the church (guaranteed access to heaven)

>user, who's that strange sweaty man you're always looking at online?

what will you do with your cash when you're dead? I'd be fine. I'd buy a little house to fall back on and have shit loads of material wealth if my money ever got low. and if i did spend it all, who gives a shit? dont see how i could possibly spend more than 2 million quid a year tbqh

What was the name of that Scandinavian film with the autistic bodybuidler who lived with his mom?

not wanking made mine go away
daily wanking increased drive

Ill never fully recover from burning all those brain cells but im alot better.

Does anyone have a shot of Tim as an Extra in The Iron Lady? Would quite like to see it but can't be arsed to watch the whole film again

duno

this cant be fucking real im laughing so hard im literally dribbling

Nordern Bruddas

how in the fuck do you know this

>tfw /brit/ has made Tim's paranoia real

>I suppose I’ve created an atmosphere here where I’m a big guy first, masked man second, and probably Gotham's reckoning third.

pans labyrinth

I tried to find him in the crowd of MPs once but I couldn't see him

>Scandinavian film with the autistic bodybuidler who lived with his mom?

business idea: send tim kpop songs and ask him to sing/play them on his guitar/piano

A few seconds of googling, he's not exactly discrete when it comes to sharing information online

it says he is a conservative and labour MP

how does that work?

>a super yacht
go look up how much they cost

Titanic (1997)

multiple roles

Better idea: send him songs that are actually good

can someone give me a quick rundown on tim's life so far

he lives in ireland with his irish gf I thought