TFW becoming less racist

>TFW becoming less racist

Is this what maturing feels like?

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Νο
Αs I grow older I become more racist and hateful.

That is because you live in Greece and have only seen misery

No, you're just embracing apathy.

that's great to hear, user.
can i move to canada now?

I don't know, it's not really up to me you'd have to apply.
You can read more here:
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

i was baiting you

>realized racism is for brainlets
>still hate certain cultures
>hold prejudices towards ethnicities native to said cultures
was i enlightened or did i just discover my own stupidity?

why would you be less racist than say 10 years ago?

10 years ago blacks and middle eastern muslims had significantly less animosity towards us and posed significantly less of a threat to our countries , so any animosity you feel towards them should have increased between 10 years ago and now

going from 14 to 16 is not growing older

Because I started interacting with more people in real life and realized that the sky isn't falling like Sup Forums keeps memeing about. I realized that most muslims aren't terrorists, that most women aren't feminists or any of that other nonsense. I guess I just started focusing more on real life and things that matter to me than some dumb politics shit.

Are you me?

If you realized that races are equal but people are not equal at all then yes we're probably the same person.

ok I would interpret that as you saying that before you possessed an unreasonable amount of racism or animosity or suspicion towards blacks and middle eastern muslims , and now you have ditched that unreasonable level of racism you had.

However I'd suggest that it is reasonable, if a group of people have animosity toward you and pose a threat to you or your quality or way of life, for you to have animosity or suspicion or racism towards that group of people. You could consider it a useful heuristic, or rule of thumb for making decisions under uncertainty (uncertainty because you cannot read their thoughts or know exactly what their actions will be).

blacks and middle eastern muslims have greater animosity towards us and pose a greater threat to us now than 10 years ago, then the level of racism towards them that is reasonable for us to feel has also increased.

so unless you were unreasonably very racist before and you have been simply shedding your excess racism, you should have become more racist.

I do not believe that Racism is reasonable nor justified though. Different ethnicities should simply live in their own countries.

Not OP and can't speak for the UK but blacks and middle eastern muslims don't pose a great threat to us, even in cases where they are a threat it has to do with them and not their race as a whole.

then what part of this :
> I'd suggest that it is reasonable, if a group of people have animosity toward you and pose a threat to you or your quality or way of life, for you to have animosity or suspicion or racism towards that group of people. You could consider it a useful heuristic, or rule of thumb for making decisions under uncertainty (uncertainty because you cannot read their thoughts or know exactly what their actions will be).
do you disagree with?

leftardism is the worst thing occurred in europe since communism...

oh wait, they are the same retard people

Because I think that ethnicities living together poses a threat to all parties and dont view one or another as better or worse.

I dont agree with Africans in any European country just like I dont want British people in Russia or Italians living with the French.

I was not asking about when you said
> Different ethnicities should simply live in their own countries.
I was asking about when you said
>I do not believe that Racism is reasonable nor justified though.
and how in light of you saying that you don't think it is reasonable , what part of
>> I'd suggest that it is reasonable, if a group of people have animosity toward you and pose a threat to you or your quality or way of life, for you to have animosity or suspicion or racism towards that group of people. You could consider it a useful heuristic, or rule of thumb for making decisions under uncertainty (uncertainty because you cannot read their thoughts or know exactly what their actions will be).
do you disagree with?

get rid of that flag you fucking francoist fascist PPero puta