Why aren't you Celtic /bant/?

Why aren't you Celtic /bant/?

Other urls found in this thread:

4.bp.blogspot.com/-GOlxR_kKfXM/UHLdwt-k7YI/AAAAAAAAAKo/dqV-xm43f3M/s1600/Genetic Map of Europe.png
imgur.com/GLL0M9y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you look carefully you see that some triggered Pole edited the Polish pie to remove the N1c.

Why aren't you J2????????????????????????

please stop making haplo threads.

because celts were cucked into extinction

but i am

kek
Will find the official one on eupedia

You are celtic autismo

N1c is almost non-existent in Poland. And the one that is present is of Baltic origin, has nothing to do with Finns.

I'm a proud celt

>tfw you'll never be autistic enough to remark such things

It's 4% in Poland cuck. It belongs on the pie.

You might have some type of autism, you know that right? Like I've said it's irrelevant. Those people have nothing to do with Finns anyway.
Just like Q in Hungary is no longer Mongoloid.

Haplogroups are worthless.

I exist, retard. Spaniards are Celts too. We conquered the world and colonized savages.

>not realising everyone was savages
pic related is roman depiction of germanic barbarians

Superior Sardinoid

The point is that editing it out is retarded.

>everyone is a savage except me

Typically roman

4.bp.blogspot.com/-GOlxR_kKfXM/UHLdwt-k7YI/AAAAAAAAAKo/dqV-xm43f3M/s1600/Genetic Map of Europe.png
imgur.com/GLL0M9y

You assumed it was some 'Polack" which suggests you have some inferiority complex about your haploshits. Like I said, autism.
Why not edit G or E3b? But N1c? Is world anti-finnic?

Get your shit together and grow up.

>I exist

You are french, larping faggot.

>Spaniards are Celts too

We aren't, we are iberians, a mix of med peoples.

Really? WTF I hate Polaks now.

// udmurt

But if you look closely at the image in OP you see that it actually looks edited.
Funny how you got so triggered though.

I'm coming to those threads to laugh at retards and autism of the people that jerk off to something they have nothing in common with.

Instead you make other people laugh

If we're not celts, then what are we?

(inb4 'you're africans/arabs')

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Apply yourself

You exceeded my expectations. I only expected minor butthurt.

Do french people speak a celtic language besides those three guys in your right corner? No, they whatever you are, you are not celt.

Nevertheless, your Pan-Slavism is absolutely disgusting.

Yeah yeah, you were only pretending. Just like every haplofinn on this board.

Genetically, what do you think we are?

(I don't give two fucks about culture, it's all about genetics and haplomemes)

Outdated map

So all of South America is Spanish because they speak your language? Does this mean I'm British?

>J2 is anatolian
it's not actually. it's not even "greek".
what kind of a retard made that map i wonder.

I don't care but sure as hell you aren't c*lts

feels good to be j2b2. creators of civilization

It's really Poles who are obsessed with haploshit.

You fucking bellend. What a waste of dubs

>first reply in the thread is finnic being butthurt about poles
>da poles XD
You're done yet? The map used in OP is from 2015, original, never changed. - That's years before Sup Forums even knew about haplogroups.

what are you then? a roman? a native spaniard?

you're a romanized celt. deal with it

It looks edited and contains inaccurate information. It's very rational to assume to it's edited especially since we all know what Poles are like.

Genetically?

You're deluded, then.

>romanized celt

t. Tyron Jesus Gonsales del Taco

>muh eternal persection complex
Why wasn't E3b or G edited out then? Huh? Just N1c, because the world is against poor Finns.
You're more stupid than I thought. Or you're just baiting, either way. I'm done talking to you.

Watch out, there might be some evil polack waiting for you to pass out on bed, he will slit your throat in your sleep.

Good and not photoshopped map. Poles have N haplogroup now

Lads don't listen to this other spaniard poster, he is fucking retarded.

Sure there is a lot of mix in Spanin, both culturally and genetically, but we are all romanized celts, with lots of Gothic heritage and a number of drops of mediterraniean folks (Greek, Arabs, etc).

I should take a pic of myself, I'm blonde and pale, all my ancestry dates back to Castille. 100% Spanish

Well, perhaps he is from Melilla (Ahmed)

He could be a gipsy or a "colonial" immigrant from Ceuta/Melilla or native Canarian

what do you think you were?

>native Canarian
No jodas que siguen existiendo Guanches que no se han mezclado con españoles, después de todos estos siglos. Huele a chamusquina.

>implying there are native Guanches anymore

The retard that has academic knowledge and wrote many of his own papers on the subject. But I geuss you know better then.

>we are all romanized celts

celts weren't even a race and we received two big waves, one during the early bronze age and another around 600-500BC, they were too few to modify the genetics and the same happened with the roman settlers that came here, we are genetically mostly mesolithic hunter-gatherers and neolithic farmers

>with lots of Gothic heritage

source? because afaik the only region that has some germanic heritage is the area of the kingdom of the suebi

I thought I was a leaf

>that habsburg mixture

How is life in Udmurtia?

Like shit.
But why do you ask?
All Udmurts are depressed and autistic people with paranoia.

We really seem related somewhat

Would like to visit

you have orange hair ?

Sad but true.