THE AMAZING TRUE HEROIC STORY

OF HOW HITLER LET A BUNCH OF COWARDLY BONGS RUN AWAY WHEN HE COULD'VE EASILY CRUSHED THEM ALL LIKE ANTS

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6257640/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXmbtSKO-5s
youtu.be/GAn5i8q36wA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's suppose to like paths of glory and that was a very good film

so you might not be so wrong because in the paths let just say for the characters it was not so glorious

>to like
to be like*

Why didn't the Germans just destroy the bridge/docking harbour thing?

I think it's a stupid concept for a film, but there's no serious evidence Hitler let them escape.

i for one will watch the crap out of it

More like Duncuck amirite

>big-budget Hollywood film
>no blacks, not even in minor roles
>asked to sympathize with white cowards who genocided half the planet
Sorry but I can't support this movie

It would have been very cruel.

and that would be so unthirdreichly

>this is what niggers actually think

You're a big guy

Yes. Hitler didn't want to create such a bad image of himself and his Reich.
For you.

As much as I like WW2 movies I refuse to pay to see this at the theatre. Sick of so much focus and money being put into US/Britain-centric shit. Obviously the story is very touching and admirable, but as successful as the operation was it was still an evacuation and a disaster for the Allies, and any success was less possible due to muh British bulldog spirit and more because the Germans chose not to annihilate them.

not an argument

You haven't even seen the film. You don't know what the success is attributed it

>i take obvious bait when it suits my views so I can feel justified
You're the champ, champ.

>You don't know what the success is attributed it
I was talking about success of Operation Dynamo, not the success of the film

at least all the brits are white but don't see it I saw it last night with some mates it's unbelievably boring.

Wait nevermind, I misinterpreted what you meant.
I'll admit that I haven't seen the film so I shouldn't really comment, but I'm willing to bet it's entirely an Allies wank given the fact that it would be hard to make an "inspirational" and "touching" movie based on something fairly mediocre without playing it up.

> yet another WW2 film

I want more war films about other wars that aren't about "dictators are bad, democracy will save humanity and Jews were holocausted" reeeeeeeeeee

Why don't Hollywood producers give us some taste of:
> the Ogaden war
> the Liberian civil war
> the Indo-Pakistani wars
> the Bangladesh independence war
> WW1

plenty of ww1 films

are there some cool war movies about aussies? like, galliopoli and shiet?

because hollywood tailors it's movies for western, mostly american audience, which is interested in their own history
also, adding some jews/holocaust plotline increases the chances of winning oscar prize tenfold

Yeah, there's "Gallipoli" for Gallipoli (which is considered a good movie albeit a bit dated), a couple of other good ones for WW1 like Beneath Hill 60, and Breaker Morant for the Boer War. Unfortunately there aren't really any good ones for WW2 since we as a nation seem to be obsessed with WW1.

no one cares about shitskin wars

But I would like to see more movies on the Korean War and WWI

They're pretty poor on the whole, though. I would love to see something about Jutland or the diplomatic intrigue before the war.

there is always the imitation game if you like intrigue, plenty of movies about ww2 without battles, even casablanca

There is a nice movie about the Spanish soldiers in the Philippines in 1898. You can watch it on Netflix.

Why do other countries think you can only make films about epik victories? Why are you so insecure? It's a good story not a political tool

>Not making a film about the most important event in the recent history where ~70.000.000 people died

Are there any good Argentinian films about the war we had in the 80s?

Will check it out.

as a matter of fact:
imdb.com/title/tt6257640/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXmbtSKO-5s

Thanks! Interesting to see things from "your" point of view

>tfw a film is made about a battle by a Dutch city in France with English ships, but filmed in Urk with Dutch actors who have to look like English soldiers.

"Iluminados por el fuego" was moderately popular here.
Also, you should check out this 30-minute documentary about Argentinian footballers who were playing in England when the war broke out, and how Argentinian media handled the '82 World Cup in which both England and Argentina participated: youtu.be/GAn5i8q36wA

It's a program produced by Spanish TV, I don't know if you can find English subs.

I once met an Argentinian whose uncle was 18 at the time and doing simple military exercises, when the sergeant came and told the recruits: "lads, we're at war". They started screaming and wishing it was just a nightmare. This guy's uncle survived because he was assigned to the rearguard, yet he suffered from PTSD for a long time.
I also met a British navy retiree living on the Spanish coast last year. He didn't participate in the war, but many of his mates did, so he loathes Thatcher and everything she represents. He told me he won't forgive her for sending his comrades into death for absolutely nothing.

Even if Germany crushed Anglo army at Dunkirk, there is no way that III reich could invade England. Royal Navy would BTFO kraut navy.

Thanks again, I'll save this. Yeah, it's a pretty messed up pointless war. Glad to see that people nowadays seem to see it that way and don't get too jingoistic

Just saw it last night. The only blacks in the movie are 2 tirailleurs from the French Colonial Army.

Man the clothes in ww2 were so cool. What went wrong?

>Dunkirk
More like dumb Brit lmao

Not really our fault for not predicting that the French would have surrendered so almost immediately.

none of those wars are of any real significance to a wider audience

>Hollywood refuses to make another good Civil War movie
It's just not fair.

>WW1
>Not significant to a wide audience
Burger education.

it's christopher nolan kino so i will be watching

it's not

it was too long ago and it didn't have any obvious bad guy

hitler was the most evil man to ever live so that makes events in which he is involved, even tangentially, great material for films

I didn't see that part
but it holds true for the literally who wars he listed before that