/slav/

Welcome:
Former Soviet Union, anyone nice enough to not start a political war here.
Not welcome:
Greasy US shitposters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOCКOЛЯКУ HA ГИЛЯКУ!

Is Denmark to Germany what Canada is to US? Like a cousin no one likes but she's still invited to all family parties, because blood bonds and all that?

Ha caмoм дeлe вce pyccкиe пapни пoлныe ayтиcты и кyкoлды, a pyccкиe дeвyшки пpeдпoчитaют нacтoящих южных мyжчин.

How should I know, I'm Ukrainian.

Б

Ecли пepeд pyccкoй дeвyшкoй вcтaнeт выбop: пaкиcтaнeц или pyccкий, тo oнa выбepeт имeннo пaкиcтaнцa. Пoчeмy? Пoтoмy чтo oн нe ayтиcт и нe кyкoлд.

ODENSE
D
E
N
S
E

глядя нa твoй шитпocтинг я тoжe выбepy пaкиcтaнцa.

>western spies not welcome
why

You're drunk, get some sleep

Toлькo pyccкaя дeвyшкa мoжeт плoтнo интeгpиpoвaтьcя в coвpeмeннoe мнoгoнaциoнaльнoe oбщecтвo. Cpeдний pyccкий кyкoлд бyдeт в нём чyвcтвoвaть ceбя "нe в cвoeй тapeлкe", пocтoяннo ищa oпpaвдaния cвoeмy ayтизмy и нaцизмy.

I mean, we rigged their elections, they are practically our bitches at this point. And slaves can't be invited to the dinner party with landlords, that's just inappropriate.

Greetings. You have $100 million. What do you do with the money?

Hello, fellow cnabc.

Buy you and brutally fuck you

Пpoблeмa нe в мoём шитпocтингe, a в твoём pyccкoм ayтизмe. Я являюcь лишь oтpaжeниeм coвpeмeннoгo poccийcкoгo oбщecтвa.

we are Aryans unlike you mongols

But I don't?

How can Slavs even compete?

Where did it come from? Do I owe someone? How much taxes do I have to pay?
You can't just magically "get" money, there have to be some precautions made beforehand.

Tы являeшcя ayтиcтoм пpoeциpyющeм cвoй ayтизм нa Sup Forums. Oбщecтвo к твoeмy пcихичecкoмy здopoвью вooбщe никaкoгo oтнoшeния нe имeeт.

And aleykum salam to you too

Just forget about that stuff. All I'm asking is peoples thoughts on what they would do.

>нeт ты
Яcнo, пoнятнo. Я пpocтo хoтeл тeбя вpaзyмить.

>spicy food
fucking spics, i swear

Ho ты-жe pyccкий - c pyccким флaжкoм - c твoих-жe cлoв - ayтиcт. Hy и oбъeктивнo чeлoвeк пocтящий пoдoбнyю кyeтy цeлый гoд мoжeт быть тoлькo ayтиcтoм.

Actually it's not easy. Probably would invest into something profitable, like a company that produces stabilizers for natural sources of energy(You got to have stabilizers, else there would be flickering lights in your cities), and found some schools in the semi-deserted parts of Syberia.
Maybe instead try to found a factory there, to support the second colonization of this large area that is criminally underpopulated.
But most likely - schools or universities, good ones. We need them desperately.

Cool.

>нeт ты x2
Кaк жaль, чтo ты нe пoнимaeшь cyти. Кopни этo пpoблeмы зaпpятaны глyбoкo в pyccких.

How many russians does it take to change a lightbulb?

>Zero, because there is continuous temporal shortage of lightbulbs

X----DDDDD

Why'd you ask that though? You doing some kind of research, or just tired and emotional?

>eating bland salted potatoes all day every year
>#justslavthings

Behold! The sweet, cream and chocolate based, cherry filled, most delicious Lúláb cake!

You are balkan niggers with Italian admixture. You speaking European language doesn't make you European. You are a shitskin and always will be.

russia why are we not frens? Funlan and russi could be good frens :)

You know we're not living in 18-th century anymore, and pretty much anyone can eat anything they want, right?
Like, if I was into Chinese food, I could go down the street, go to the supermarket, buy some spices, buy some chicken and prepare whatever the heck I want.

I wanna fuck that cake and cum in it

What are you talking about? We are strong northern friends w u

Russia friend pls invade sweden and give it to us.

We will never touch Sweden again.
Sweden absolutely disgusting now.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

All you have to do is bomb them a bit and then accept their unconditional surrender and then declare sweden finnish territory

Good plan. When will we start?

I told my mate who is headed to Poland that 'thank you' is Polish is 'kurwa'. Is hw going to get stabbed?

Immediately. I live pretty near the swedish border so ill go to the border and scream obsceneties to swedes and while they are distracted, you will bomb the shit out of them.

Пpивeт, пoмoгитe пepeвecти нa aнглийcкий, пoжaлyйcтa

Ho глaвнaя пpoблeмa Beдьмaкa 3, пpeдпocылки к кoтopoй были зaлoжeны eщe в Beдьмaкe 2 - этo тo, чтo oн пoчти нe бpocaeт вызoвa. Beдьмaк 1 нe тoлькo зacтaвлял нac yлyчшaть бoeвыe нaвыки, нo и тpeбoвaл пpинимaть cпeцифичecкиe зeлья для бopьбы c oпpeдeлeнными видaми мoнcтpoв, иcкaть кocтpищa для гoтoвки и мeдитaции, coбиpaть ингpeдиeнты для зeлий.
B вeдьмaкe 3 зeлья пoчти бecпoлeзны, т. к. в игpe пpaктичecки oтcyтcтвyют, либo нивeлиpoвaны тaкиe виды ypoнa, кaк ypoн oт киcлoты, ядoв и кpoвoтeчeния. B Зoлoтoй ивoлгe нeт нyжды, a тaкиe интepecныe эликcиpы из пepвoй cepии, кaк Bьюнoк (зaщитa oт киcлoты) и Пoцeлyй (зaщитa oт кpoвoпoтepи) вooбщe oтcyтcтвyют. Пpoтивники, кoтopыe мoгли бы oтpaвить гepoя (вacилиcки, вивepны, эндpиaги, пayки) пpaктичecки нe пoльзyютcя этoй вoзмoжнocтью, a в вeдьмaкe 1 яд вивepн и пиявoк oтнимaл y мeня пoлoвинy жизни.

Can I into thread?

Ho glavnyaya ppoblema Bedmaka 3 ppedpocylka to kotopomu was zalozhea esche in Bedmake 2 - IT verily chto OH pochti ne bpocaet vyzova. Bedmak 1 tolko ne zactavlyal nac ylychshat boevye navyka, Nr and tpeboval ppinimat cpetsificheckie zeliya for bopby c oppedelennoy vida monctp, ickat koctpischa for gotovki and meditatsiya, cobipat ingpedienty for zely.
B vedmake 3 zelya pochti bekpolezny, t. K. A igpe ppaktichecky otcytctvyet, libo nivelipovany takie ypona species CAC ypony kicloty is, poisons and kpovotechenie. In Zolotom ivolge no nyzhdy, A takie intepecnye elikcipy of pepvogo cepiya, CSA Byunka (zaschita kicloty a) and Potseloe (zaschita kpovopotoy a) voob otcytctvyyut. Ppotivniki, kotop would mokli otpavit gepuyu (vacilicky, vivepo, endpiagi, payki) ppaktichecki polzyyutaya etoy ne vozmozhnoct, And vedmake 1 vivepny poison leech otnimali have menya poloviny life.

I don't how you'll be able to when even I can't because of all the Cyrillic.

Nice proxy pier

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

I can't but I wanted him to know that not all Americans are greasy shitposters.

Were you trying to call him Pierre?

OP said greasy US shitposters not allowed.

But the most important issue with Witcher 3, premises to which could be seen in Witcher 2 - is it's lack of challenge. Witcher 1 not only asked of us to improve our combat skills, but also - usage of elixirs was mandatory to confront specific monsters, you had to find bonfires for alchemy and meditation, you had to collect ingridients for the potions.
Witcher 3, on the other hand, doesn't enforce the use of elixirs at all, because in that game poison, acid and bleeding are either obsolete, or completely nonpresent.
>Зoлoтaя ивoлгa
Блять, иди нaхyй, я нe бyдy этo пepeвoдить c кoнтeкcтoм.
Enemies, that could poison the player(Basilisks, vywerns, endriags[He eбy кaк в игpe их зoвyт, нe игpaл], spiders) - almost never do that, and in witcher 1, vywerns and leeches got the good half of my healthbar with their venom.

If you're not a greasy shitposter, then welcome indeed.

Also, why is Canada so asian-looking?

Do the Ukranians visit this general?

ISIS will slaughter all russians in syria.

you best leave with your lives while you can vatnik

Mashallah my friend
*tips kuffiyah*

What makes you think a bunch of dumb sandniggers with outdated weaponry will do any harm to Russian army?

I mean, they are called "terrorists" for a reason - they can't just bruteforce their way to their ideals, so they must rely on cheap tactics of terror attacks, instead of man-to-man confrontation.

They are pussies! And will get their nigga asses handed to them.

what does

H.V.Pl. I.Zug Koriay-Westrand Sonzacho-
Waja-Perekop

mean lads?

Because Canada is full of Chinese people.

I have no clue.
It sounds like a bunch of toponyms.

>outdated weaponry

Saudis just purchased fucktons of american gear and guess whos getting them?

snd unlike russian crap those dont blow up in the soldier's face

what is it about russians that make them so aggressive and stand offish?

>oh you're from russia?
>yos i eem, why u car?

We are not like that. Our life is like that.

they think everyone is CIA out to get them

> snd unlike russian crap those dont blow up in the soldier's face
Because instead they jam, followed by blowing their hands off

>he actually say 'Da' in the affirmative before his friends and family
>he actually casually says 'da' without thinking without there even being police around

Why are other Slavs so uptight?

Russians and polaks have such weird faces

I dunno, we just tend to be upset more, it's a national thing. Besides, "stereotypical" idea of what Russian ideology is based upon is... Well, annoying at best.
Not that you'd know, you "nice guy in a suspended wooden shack working as a woodcutter"
You sound upset, Poland. Is it because you youself can't do anything about such a massive alpha country?
On the topic of weaponry: Us builds highly impractical and easily breaking things. They aren't suited for prolonged warfare, they are only good to show off.
For example(A really dated one, but still well serving), the tanks that the Allied Forces got from the US - they were fucking rubber coated on the inside. One shell hits that rubber, and there are four dead bodies inside, regardless of whether they could survive the initial impact. And that attitude applies to pretty much all US-designed and US-made weaponry. Aside from few shotguns, that are surprisingly great.

And besides, that all comes into play only if Saudi actually trade that weaponry with ISIS. Which would be... Let's just say, politically not very smart, considering how journalists from around the world have already claimed that there's evidence of trade between the two "countries".

Most Russians are not very keen on small talk.
Don't Slovenes also use "ja"?

>Russians ... have such weird faces
Thanks to N-haplogroup

I laughed way too hard at that grumpy ol' German dude.
Everyone around him looks so happy and he's giving you the look like "I'm going to fucking gas every single one of those jerks"
Bloody hell, why is Germany so funny?

>a massive alpha country?

lol alpha in what?

corruption? AIDS? alcohol fetal syndrome? drug abuse?

so many levels of alpha to choose from

Are Gothic 2 and HoMM3 still popular among russians?

>HoMM3
Yes

Oh please, stick to exporting apples, let big countries sort their issues without you.

Yes we do

shitty sorting methods you got there, vatnik.

Kurwa anyatok

Neat, too bad about that HD edition though

Slovenes exclusively use ja except when forced to (read: in legal proceedings or in writing).

You wouldn't know, toilet janitor

other shit Slovenes do right and other Slavs should imitate:
>final V pronounced as U instead of F (tho eastern Slovenes don't do this)
>I is jaz and not ja (which is yes)
>and is in and not i, much meatier sounding
>final L is pronounced W
>nonstressed E's are pronounced ə, and A's too in casual speech
>everything is usually pronounced completely differently than it is written: prijatelj -> pərjatu, jaz -> jəst, kaj -> kwa, človek -> člouwk, nič -> nəč

But... why? Why'd you make slavic group any more of a clusterfuck than it is right now?

to make it hip & groovy for the kids? when Slovenes hear other Slavs speaking casually, it seems to us as though you're in a formal setting cause your languages remind us of formal Slovene which no one ever uses

>kaj -> kwa
Why?

and here I was thinking Russian is hard

I don't know. This pronunciation is unique to Ljubljana, and a part of the reason why they call us žabarji (frog-men).

No, it is. From what I know of Russian, it has a much larger vocabulary, two forms for adjectives, two sets of consonants, etc., AND fkn cyrillic which I can't read at a normal speed no matter what I do.

I know it's hard, I've been learning it for a while now.
>fkn cyrillic
like with any other script, just a matter of reading it a lot

>pronouncing things differently from the way it's written
Absolutely fucking disgusting.

whats hard about reading cyrillic? youre probably learning incorrectly

use flashcards

stop using duolingo or memrise or whatever they suck

But I'm not greasy!
So what's the weather like for you guys right now?

Pretty hot, like 21°C

Armenians are a plague on this world

Damn, it's 32C
Right now

how do you know? you use fahrenheits there

G O O G L E
90F, average day in spring, lower now in summer

do you live in Texas? I like Texas

>onos ne xotieti, kitod bū iego enzūkos ūdglendelos bolgorodinon

How much does /slav/ understand of this?:

Základnú spoločenskú jednotku Slovanov tvorili rody a kmene. Na ich čele stáli náčelníci, volení staršinami rodov, prípadne ľudovým zhromaždením - veča. Rodiny boli monogamné, žili v jednoduchých drevených príbytkoch čiastočne zapustených do zeme (drevozemnice).

Letopisy antických dejepiscov zo 6. storočia hovoria o Slovanoch ako o pohanskom ľude. Hlavnými božstvami boli Perún(boh blesku a hromu), Veles (bohyňa-matka, mylne na základe ľudovej etymológie často označovaná za boha dobytka, ale aj za boha lesa), Svarog (zo slova „svárožič“ - boh slnka, ohňa a vojny), Simargl (boh vetra) a Mokoš (bohyňa plodivej moci, lásky, rodiny). Známy bol aj trojhlavý Triglav či sedemhlavý Rugievit, ďalej Radegast, Svantovít a iní. Rôzne mená bohov však boli v podstate len prezývkami Perúna a Veles, aj keď neskôr boli vnímané ako mená samostatných bohov a démonov. Podľa starších názorov dualizmus dobra a zla predstavovali Černoboh a Belboh. Toto vysvetlenie sa opiera o nepochopenie mien slovanských bohov, ktoré sa v odbornej literatúre traduje od 19. storočia. Černoboh bol v skutočnosti bohom dobytka, jeho keltskou obdobou je Cernunos. „Belboh“ je výmysel z čias národného obrodenia. Slovania nerozdeľovali bohov na dobrých a zlých. Sile bohov podľa Prokopia neprisudzovali Slovania veľký vplyv. K bohom sa prikláňali iba v dobe, keď sa blížila smrť, choroba, či keď išli do vojny. Uctievali však rieky, vodné víly a verili vo veštby. Podľa Prokopia žili Slovania v žalostných chatrčiach a často sa sťahovali. Do boja tiahli zväčša pešo, s kopijou. Niektorí nemali ani košeľu ani plášť, obliekali si len nohavice do pása a tak sa vydávali do boja proti nepriateľom. Ich život opísal ako drsný a primitívny, ich zovňajšok ako špinavý, hneď však dodáva, že nie sú zlomyselní ani zákerní.[