What is their fucking problem?

What is their fucking problem?

Some ministers from Trudeau's government want to import as many shitskins as possible in order to grow the population of Canada to 100 million by the end of the century.

What the hell is their problem? I don't really care about Sweden and G*rmany for importing shitskins, I'm even glad for G*rmany because I hate them, but Canada... As a French, Canada is like the family for me, they are our child... I don't want to see an Afro-Chink Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-plan-2017.html
parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-16/royal-assent
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE

Funny thing, it's Quebec who are largely responsible because they make billions from visas knowing the chinks won't stay in Quebec

It's a front, a ruse if you will, If want to know the numbers, we're planning to reduce the amount of government assisted refugees by 69.51% and the amount of Privately sponsored Refugees by 10.11% for 2017 when compared to 2016. The biggest increase will be for FSW, FST, CEC immigrants with an increase of 22.77%. (In case you don't know FSW, FST, CEC are economic immigrants, meaning they're coming here because they are qualified to work). So the shitskins we'll be getting will be more of the ones that want to work here and are providing for the economy.

The heck? Where are you getting all this info from? I want to believe you, but I'd like some pr00fs.

absoutely DEVILISH

canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-plan-2017.html

kek really ? they are like the italy of north america then ?
lmao
i knew we could trust them, go québec

Feelsgoodman. There's hope for Canuckistan after all!

The best part is /ourguy/ WEEDMAN has bamboozled the progressives into thinking he's pro-immigration

>they are like the italy of north america then ?
Basically yes, look up the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program

I need to get into this business of bamboozling.

I remembe reading about some (((((((((guy)))))))) who rented out his hostel to the government for refugees in Sweden i think and making $300k/month LOL

I'm still not on the Trudeau train, but I will commend him for cutting down on immigration.

“Diversity is Canada's Strength” | Prime Minister of Canada

Behead those who insult diversity!

Does the white man's hate know no bounds? A pigskin will be bothered even about a country he doesn't live in. Let people be happy in peace.

Well this isn't diverse now is it? There are no white people

Hate shitskins, simple as. Stop trying to live around me, ew.

>>>/brit/

>

So what sort of 100 dimensional backugon was played when the anti-islamaphobia motion and bill-c16 were passed.
I know Trudeau isn't responsible for it , but there's also bill 89 as well.

The text of Bill c-16 is something I support, once you brush away every media outlet's obfuscating, aggrandising/demonizing bullshit spin
parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/bill/C-16/royal-assent

Bill c-51 is a bill I do not agree with and this government's views on security are different than my views.

Canada's immigration policies are notorious for emphasizing economic fit, and it has been for half a century now. This is long before Trudeau.
It's usually compared with US immigration policies that emphasize family reunification. Immigration numbers according to type of immigrant is widely available for most countries for people who care enough about it.

>Some ministers from Trudeau's government want to import as many shitskins as possible in order to grow the population of Canada to 100 million by the end of the century.

1. If Canada sustained its growth rate until 2100, it would already reach close to 100 million. Basic mathematics.
2. It was one minister's advisers who gave that figure, not actual ministers in the government supporting it.
3. As has been mentioned ITT, Liberal immigration policy is actually more conservative than is publicized. Our Conservative government actually pushed for higher immigration even though everyone thought they were less pro-immigrant than the Liberals.
4. For example, Trudeau replaced his first Immigration Minister with a literal Somali refugee... who said he doesn't want to increase the number of refugees coming into the country and strongly supported immigrants adopting secular values even before he became a politician.
5. Another example: The Conservative Party introduced a law to allow the government to revoke citizenship, which was highly criticized. Well, it turns out Trudeau has been using it to revoke more citizenships than his predecessor ever did.

And I can go on. Take your shit here if you're not going to get your facts straight. Your country is in far worse shape and will be totally unrecognizable by 2100 if you guys don't get your shit together:

>So what sort of 100 dimensional backugon was played when the anti-islamaphobia motion

You mean, the motion which literally means nothing? Which isn't a law? Harper's government passed a similar motion against anti-Semitism. I don't recall any people here complaining about it.

Liberals feel good about it, Conservatives have been shown to be retards in the public eye, and at the end of the day, nothing actually, legally changed. So yes, it's definitely a 256-D cribbage move. But it's so simple, it's a political layup.

>Liberals feel good about it,
That's the problem, symbolism is positive enforcement to all causes.
Trump bolstered the right simply by becoming president. I refuse to believe higher up politicians will ever have their country's interests at hand.

That's how Trudeau works. He's a motherfucking asshole sold to big corporations and public opinion. If tomorrow having more strangers in your country is seen as "something bad to fight against" and not "something good to fight for" by general opinion, he'll switch his politics just as fast.

These kind of guy are just all fucking appearances and absolutely NO personal values. But hey beware my french friend, because with Macron in your government, you're in the same dipshit as us now.

>This entire thread

I have rarely been prouder of my country

Macron isn't a leftist though. He will reform the French empire and rule over it as a God-King.

>Ave Jupiter Macronus

>

Oh lord, now there's going to be a failed terroristic state north of us, as well as south D:

what the fuck are you talking about where do you source this?

also you are pandering to the minority of far-right leafs imo.

>Our Conservative government actually pushed for higher immigration
A lot of this was through the temporary foreign workers program, specifically the low-skilled worker class. And to be fair, the Liberals first created that category in the program; the Conservatives expanded it.
The actual reason that both major parties continue with the policy direction started by the other is that they aren't that different - and this is in itself because Canadians aren't that politically polarized despite noise made by committed partisans.

No indeed. He just stole ideas and punchlines from left to right, to gain vote from all over, just to sell the country to all of his banker friends. He's literally worst that anything left or right could have done. Now he wants to reform deputees to make sure they are less and rule over the country at Versailles. Fucking asshole.

That being said, Trudeau isn't leftist either.

>canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-plan-2017.html
>cuts government assisted refugees from 25k to 5k

bravo trudeau. even though my family came as "refugees" i'm still up for this since the newer waves are lazy as fuck and shitting up my city with crime.

We know those feels

>thinking the far left retards have any real power on Trudeau and immigration

The 25k in 2015 and the current year meme is all he's really done to placate the retards who want to give up the country to Europe tier shitskins. In fact he's been using a Harper Era law that people were mad about that allows for easier deportation to deport ten times more people than Harper did.

The liberals have retards, but it's the conservatives who bring in 400k chinks a year and sell our country for cheap.

>he wants to reform deputees to make sure they are less and rule over the country at Versailles.

Makes my dick hard. Les idéaux de liberté,égalité,et fraternité tombe. La République tombe. C'est temps pour un roi dans France.

>Some ministers from Trudeau's government want to import as many shitskins as possible in order to grow the population of Canada to 100 million by the end of the century.

Why do you lie?

They already took in LESS refugees than they said they would, shitcanned the entire idea of doing a second wave, deported a ton of people then increased the requirements to qualify for immigration now.

Liberals memed their way through their supposed refugee love, took in 1 batch to appease the voters who wanted that then made it harder to get in than it was under fucking Harpers government.

>anti-islamaphobia motion

Bruh, that's a house motion. It's not a law, it's not even a guideline. It's literally the house choosing to officially say "Hey don't do that"

It's the most meaningless, placating thing they could possibly do to make their progressive voters think they care.

People are buying into memes way too much over this current government, they are not nearly as pro immigrant and Islam as people think, they're bluffing the fuck out of their voter base.

But your okay with this!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4

>Privately sponsored Refugees
wtf is that

same thing that brings so many refugees into europe, NGOs

>remove indigenous people
>complain about being removed by a new wave of people

this never gets old

t. Chief Crying Eagle

go back to the old world you land thieving cunt

the ministers are all shitskins too, they're trying to import their own kind. kind of like when a virus attacks a cell to make copies of itself. Beaverstan imminent.

i have an idea! n-now I know this has never been propoosed (hah) but how about we slam the door shut on immigration and deport anyone landed in the last 5 years who isn't a productive memeber of society?

has to earn his six figs somehow right? ski instruction wasn't bringing home da chedda

>because it went so great the first time, this means it should happen again