Cunt

Cunt

If you had a sister would you have sex with her?

Flag

Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

siscon are only for people who don't have a sister

so technically no

jesus christ whats wrong with finns

I have a sister. You have no idea of what you are talking about.

You probably wouldn't if you actually had a sister. Can't remember what it's called but i was reading about how the incest fetish is mostly for people without siblings and people with actual siblings see themselves in their sibling and do not feel attracted to them

>a thread died for this

no she is 11

I dont have a fetish for incest, I just like hot girls and I dont see why would it be a problem to bang your sister if she was hot

she is your sister

if Anzu father would adopt me so yes

>I just like hot girls and I dont see why would it be a problem to bang your sister if she was hot

Because it sounds hot in theory but in reality you would see your resemblence and also your history together growing up and would not be attracted to her, most likely.

she is your sister

>Can't remember what it's called
here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect
it even applies to childhood friends raised together for example in communes

actually because you KNOW she's a bitch (in the bitching sense, not the horny dog sense). she's your sister after all

he doesn't look like that at all

t.idiot
sad

I love my sister but I have literally never had any sort of sexual attraction towards her in my life

i said something wrong?

No, but I want to bang my first cousin.

who doesn't, especially when you don't live with them

Coolidge effect is related to Westermarck effect: familiarity makes desire vanish. the more you live together to that person the less you want to fuck her/him

But we grew up in the same house.

>your sister if she was hot
most likely she isn't, hence the replies

I have a sister and I would not have sex with her
She isn't even good-looking

aaah you're a sick fuck then. okay

I don't have any desire of fucking my sister, but I would fuck my 2nd cousin

My sister is hot (sometimes) and I masturbated to her.

This. But she is in her awkward teen phase and won't talk to me. I wish we were 8 again and she had a crush on me

Post her pics pls

Sisters are for bully, not for lewd!

Flag. My sister is half-finnish half-russian

Never

What a cute little fish!

wew

>UwecDLwdEk8.jpg
>rZdQLNUJQyQ.jpg

I wonder if that one swede that wanted to go skinny dipping with his sister but didn't actually want to fuck her get any where

I have a sister and I'd fuck her if she wasn't used goods and really goddamn annoying.