Why are illegal immigrants so common in Italy yet italians keep bringing in more?

Why are illegal immigrants so common in Italy yet italians keep bringing in more?

Shit like the video below of immigrant riots would be national headlines here, and we don't have packs of unemployed immigrants just hanging out. Is italian slowly turning into another homeless stratified city? In Paris its all too common to see a bunch of illegal hawkers and loiterers although its hard to tell them apart from locals.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-R3EkylxVo

they're good lads t b h

Yes. The second and final fall of Rome draws near.

But worry not my friend. The Rome of today pales in comparison to the Rome of the Ancients'. There'll be very little value lost. The city is already a shadow of its past self. It's better this way.

Italians eat cats. Maybe they are going to eat illegals too.

Italy seems quite accepting and welcoming of migrants IMO. its like its engrained into daily life and nobody bats an eye.

weird situation but you guys seem to have way way more people go out of their way to help them out too like greece does.

european thread about

[] islam
[x] immigrants
[] homos

You have to go back, Abdullah.

Because NGOs keep bringing them to the italian coast and italians aren't allowed and can't finance returning them back to north africa

Thank the EU for that.
But I heard italy will tighten their laws because of that.

well italy in the past already assimilated africans into their population, no reason why they won't do so again. its literally in their genes to turn african.

Why should we dislike free slaves?

Because the Italians know the immigrants don't want to stay in Italy and are all just passing through. The immigrants all want to go to richer countries with better welfare, and the Italians are happy to help them do that.

Shhh you're not supposed to openly admit it

so many boipussis in the pose of passive homosexual... lucky italy, lucky

t. Ahmed

they're better than c*nadians

Italain mob getting too soft on these fuckers

time to Al Capone 2.0 on their asses.

the mob are also bringing them in, idiot

>that wouldnt happen if Al Capone was still around

luigi

like I said, getting too soft

maybe they should stop fucking boipucci and little girls and finally take up manly habits?

came here to post this

if you don't think it's profitable for the mob to rob nignogs of their money with big promises and no jerbs completely ripping them off then i suggest you remove your eastern-euro immunity to naivism card from the table bro

t.A(rc)h(i)med(es)

I think Al Capone was American

Especially since the immigrants all move north as soon as they possibly can. The mafia gets to profit off the nogs without having to deal with them.

>I think Al Capone was American

No Such Thing. Juan

nothing wrong with some able bodied workers m8, they're people like you and me

>well italy in the past already assimilated africans into their population, no reason why they won't do so again.

There are too many of them. Trying to assimilate them, will mean Italians turning black.

>Especially since the immigrants all move north as soon as they possibly can

Northern Europe is small as fuck, they cant keep moving forever, i would guess there is more niggers in Italy than in Sweden or Germany

Shitalians are cücks famalamadingdong

And you would be right

I really hate niggers. The race has never contributed to humanity, only destroyed. Even the polish are better.

how do italians tell the difference?

>Those snapbacks
Our nigs have a ""culture"" so cancerous that other nigs all around the world imitate it.

*that other nigs all around the world imitate
Shietttt I really need to start proof reading my posts

all races do it, didnt knew it was black thing, i mean, fucking ash did it

Snapbacks are different from normal hats like in pic related

Who the fuck do you think grows the tomatoes for mama's sauce? Africans are good lads and arabs that grow up here go to London to suicide, so it's all fine.

kek

I had a snapback
Watch it wh*te boi

Because they pay pizzo

there are official returning agreements only with nigeria and morocco.
all the other countries do not want them back.
furthermore they have no documents, they can declare whatever nationality

But your women need superior morrocan and nigerian penis

Because the international elite wants it this way. Is it so hard to understand? We have no power, and since the euro, no sovereignity. Just fuck our shit up senpai.

We only eat russian pussy