British Banter

>A woman who conned her female friend into having sex by impersonating a man and using a prosthetic penis during intercourse while her victim was blindfolded has been jailed.
>Newland and her victim had sex about 10 times over the course of two years before the victim discovered her true identity when she took off her mask during intercourse.

Jesus Christ, British people take jokes too far. This is savage...

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/396948-prosthetic-penis-sex-assault/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Collins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just a bit of banter

t. brit on vacation

what the fug :DD

>had sex about 10 times over the course of two years

wow... a fulfilling sex life

This is comedy material

I am not making this shit up.
rt.com/uk/396948-prosthetic-penis-sex-assault/

Pretty hot

Am I just stupid or does this story makes extremely little sense.

>Newland grabbed hold of the dock’s glass panels and screamed “no” when her sentence was read, according to the Mirror.
I imagine her yelling:
"It was just a prank brow, just a prank".

what. why did she just have sex with what she thought was a random man who blindfolded her

Why did she put her friend in jail though? If they were doing it for 2 years she clearly enjoyed it.
Brits clearly can't handle banter if they're imprisoning their friends over some sexy time surprises.

Can I put the last girl I fucked in jail? I thought she was blonde and tall, turns out she just dyed her hair and wore high heels. 6 years in jail sounds right.
Fucking bongs

>Gayle Newland, 27, of Willaston, Cheshire, created a “disturbingly complex” online persona to achieve her own “bizarre sexual satisfaction,” Manchester Crown Court heard, according to the BBC.
She catfished her best friend and even fugged her while she was blindfolded lmao

>tfw no gf to blindfold me and fuck me with a prosthetic penis

Honestly this is just impressive. She kept the ruse up for two whole years and fucker her ten times lmao. This is amazing

> cons her friend into lesbian rape
> "oi it's just banter m8"
The eternal Anglo strikes again.

>They were said to have spent more than 100 hours together, and their encounters included the complainant wearing a blindfold while they watched television and sunbathed.
hahahaha what a pair of fuck ups what the fugg

So she just put on her best man voice or something?

I'm confused to as to the the part where the 'victim' didn't realise what was going on.
Is she mentally handicapped or something?

I know, best practical joke ever.
>I was so desperate to be loved. It’s pathetic, so desperate for love, so desperate.

They are called females you dolt

This sounds like it could make a headline in The Sun

That's sad, but six years in prison is beyond ridiculous.

This history, made me remember a finish guy that lure his coworker into the end of the world, pretending to be a girl. I remember him asking to us to photoshop a girl into a picture of a remote finish train station.

>RT

By "assault" they actually mean brostetic benis in bagina?

The stuff doujins are made of.

RT mate
It's the international sun

There was a woman in the UK who had sex with a random naked man peeping into her window because she thought he was her bf. Thought it was role-playing

Wow, that happened to my gf too. My best friend was playing a prank on her and she accidentally had sex with him. I felt so bad for them lol

What?

It's just that i associate Sun with ridiculous headlines and articles. RT reports a lot of insignificant shit too but it isn't as memey.

lmao

>Half a gran?
FUCKING KEK

>Half a gran
hahahaha

Every time that i went into british humor, i found myself into a mount python episode.

I have so many questions, like did they never utter a single word through those 2 years?? Did they just show up and have sex in complete silence then leave again? How did she not notice anything??

Based Liam

JUST BEE YOURSELF

How did she not realize it was a fake dick?

Hot

How did this entail jail??

It's rape

It was consensual clearly she enjoyed it the other 8-9 times. It was just a prank bro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Collins

This is the page.

>The facts were described by Edmund Davies LJ as "as being so improbable as to be unworthy of serious consideration and as verging at times on farce" had they been a play.

Did she say stop or try to run away?

I want her to do the same to me, no homo.

It should be made into a kino.

>international sun
Should I read it then?