"I don't see colour."

>"I don't see colour."
>audience gasps like she just called him a nigger

Would someone please explain why Americans are so disgusted by this phrase?

Other urls found in this thread:

pajiba.com/trade_news/about-those-problematic-trevor-noah-tweets-that-are-tearing-the-internet-apart.php
pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/dont-be-mad-at-trevor-noah-for-his-twitter-jokes-be-mad-at-the-guy-he-probably-stole-them-from.php
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/76995932/#q76995932
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77092441/#q77092441
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why did you repost this thread

She meant that she only sees the absence of colour, the BLACKEDness

Race, whether you're white or black, is an important identity for Americans and so they build their whole lives and attitudes around it. Any attempts to ignore it, or reason it's arbitrary, will turn you into an enemy from both sides of the political spectrum.

their only disgusted by it when a Right-winger says it.

Libs say this all the time.

doesn't she end up fucking a black guy and tmz films it?

Because hurr durr ignoring history durr

It's just another way for people to stay stuck on this issue for ever.

because leftists take things literally when they don't want to argue with a point that was made
she is literally saying "I'm physically incapable of seeing color" so people call her stupid for it
she's figuratively saying "I don't treat people differently because of their color" and they hate her for not being the racist they want her to be

>its another Sup Forums thread

judging people by the content of their character and not the colour of their skin is racist

ESPECIALLY if you're white

>why are politics on tv?? ;_;

the """new""" meta among leftists/progressives is to acknowledge the fact that systemic racism still exists and that non-whites are still disadvantaged compared to whites

now, generally, this is MORE or LESS true depending on location, context, SES and a whole host of other things but new age SJWs like to pretend 2016 is as bad as 1950 though and when a white person says "i don't see color" it means they are ignoring this on purpose and are pretending that racism doesn't exist

no doubt some people probably do use it that way i don't agree with that mindset, it's too easy to twist anything someone says into "racism" thinking like that

They thought she meant it literally, when what she really meant by that was "I don't take the colour of people's skin into account when I treat with them".

Americans.

This

but they are the same skin color

Comrade Poots, please keep your propaganda torrent on Sup Forums. Thanks.

... you got the ass burgers, ace? Noah was clearly joking.

Yes, just like Brits and their class system

This
Its why a true leftist fucking despises liberals
They are just as racist anyone else but pretend that they have some kind of moral high ground.

/thread

thread

When did Sup Forums become so far right?

because it's staged and the neon sign told the audience to gasp
>american television

on account of people have different races, so it's a weird thing to say. we all see color. anyone who's pretending they've never noticed another person's race is doing it to make some kind of point

>Would someone please explain why Americans are so disgusted by this phrase?
It's not Americans in general that are disgusted by it; it's primarily SJWs (racists). Racism is very much in fashion as long as it's directed against the right people (whites). When a white person says "I don't see color", racist "PoC" get all butthurt because it's all that they see. When you spend your entire life hating everyone who's skin is a particular color and telling yourself that your hatred is totally justified, you cannot stand to hear those people say they just don't care.

gamer gate

This.

pajiba.com/trade_news/about-those-problematic-trevor-noah-tweets-that-are-tearing-the-internet-apart.php

pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/dont-be-mad-at-trevor-noah-for-his-twitter-jokes-be-mad-at-the-guy-he-probably-stole-them-from.php

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged.

Trevor Noah is known to be THE most hung guy in television, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Lahren's pussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Trevor barely able to force it past the knob, and Lahren moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix. The orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Trevor's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Probably because yanks don't insert the letter U in every other word.

Now I know Trevor Noah is from South Africa where they insert the letter U everywhere like the Brits but I think it would've been a little less offensive if she said that she didn't see COLOR!

If you're a liberal, you have to acknowledge that black people are different because white people are mean to them, and you can't win oppression points if you treat everyone as human beings.

Let me explain, you see people, not just Americans, sadly, have been brainwashed to believe that race, gender, sexuality and any 'identity politics' nonsense you care to bring up, is the "MOST" important thing about a person. Not "seeing" that, not fully understanding and acknowledging that, is now considered the most racist, the most sexist, the most homophobic or transphobic or whateverphobic you can possibly be.

Because these people have had their brains filled with bullshit. Anyone that thinks their race or gender or whatever the fuck is the most important thing about them, rather than WHO THEY ACTUALLY ARE is a fucking idiot.

Racism and Sexism are now okay, for everyone, but men and white people.

Not being racist or sexist, is now RACIST and SEXIST.

Hating straight people is okay, hating gay men is now okay for non-straight people, but hating lesbians, transpeople and all that is now a hate crime, a thought crime and worse. Just seeing a person rather than their own precious identify politics assigned bullshit is now one of the worse things you can do.

When you say, "I don't see color," you're basically saying, "I don't see problems that affect people specifically because of their skin color."

>i don't see color
"lol are you dumb? Of course you see color. Everybody does and there's nothing wrong with admitting that."
>i see color
"omg that is such a racist thing to say. We're all the same, like omg, how can you see people differently just because of the color of their skin."

You can't win an argument with leftists

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/76995932/#q76995932

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77092441/#q77092441

Non-whites, well liberals too, are indoctrinated to be victims.

If someone does not "see color," they will be forced to be treated on the individual bais rather than racial assumptions.

This is extremely triggering to a leftists because it takes away their victims status. Leftists want you to "see color" and then treated people/grant them privileges based on that color, rather than individual merit.

It's a threat to the very core ideology of their identitarian politics.

>systemic racism
shit meme

When the left moved so far radically to the left that centrism with a liberal bent became the far right.

>When the left moved so far radically to the left

You americans are really politically illiterate

pretending that culture is inherently linked to one's skin colour is a pretty nationalist , nonprogressive thing to say.
The point of saying you don't see race is that you acknowledge a person as an integral part of a country's multifaceted culture regardless of his or her ethnicity. Nothing less, nothing more

Not my fault modern left is batshit crazy is makes Democrats from 15 years ago look like neo-nazis.

she makes me really horny

>its a "european politicians are actually much more left but i won't prove it" post

But that has nothing to do with what he said

because you are denying you're a racist and all whites are racist oppressors that need to be groveling 24/7 for forgiveness or they're literally hitler

>what is the correct way to protest?
>dumbass blonde bimbo bitch has no answer and talks about how white she is
That was he best part which kept happening again and again. She was clueless and mentioned unrelated shit every time