Is Sup Forums watching any Netflix xmas specials?

youtube.com/watch?v=0tJ2tg3PTWY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis#Personal_life
youtube.com/watch?v=bHBq_PF7va4
youtube.com/watch?v=us_E0Q1mYMc
vocaroo.com/i/s061KhTArJ4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHAHAHAH THAT FUCKING VOICE

this is funny and sums up Internet media today.

even this trannny I would fuck knows that it's mental mind for a show is fucking shit. 21st century lads, where random cunts can land a job.

What went wrong?

Every movie that bombed they changed genders

>Eye Ath Nethliff if I can dew a holideh speshchel

and close tab

Would you let your 8 year old daughter in a changing room with this thing?

I wouldn't let that thing out of a cage.

>there are people in 2017 that actually believe homosexuality isn't a mental illness

>happy holidays
>not merry christmas

I wonder why they have not found new names for hanuka or ramadan

He's a tranny, not gay

jesus lana sounds like eric the midget

He's a dude banging other dudes. Would you call that straight?

Looking at Wachowski's then and now actually makes me believe that humans are just atoms and matter.

we change every second, we die every second, there is no me, what I am now was not me, not even there, 5 seconds ago.

Fags are fine.

But that "thing". Is not a fag.

It's still a mental illness

don't do drugs kids

He is not banging other dudes,

he is a lesbian.

he's right though, and that level of truth is pretty much impossible for most humans to rationally and consciously understand, so we hide that truth behind the idea that we are some kind of singular solid object. you don't need to do drugs to understand this, but it definitely helps

So brave

>a dude banging girls is a lesbian
Ok. I guess I'm lesbian too.

how the fuck does that work

>Raised by a "hardcore atheist" father and an "ex-Catholic turned Shamanist" mother,[77]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis#Personal_life

Poor bastards never stood a chance, 2bh

>Looking at Wachowski's then and now actually makes me believe that humans are just atoms and matter.

>we change every second, we die every second, there is no me, what I am now was not me, not even there, 5 seconds ago.

what christmas speciakl?

*sound of bubbles*

What the fuck ?

DAILY REMINDER

That this woman turned them trans

And has turned dozen men trans before with her domination

Women can't make movies

no they're not you filthy liberal. it's unnatural and if left unattended could lead to the extinction of the species. it's a mental disease.

>holiday celebration

its christmas u fag reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

come on Sup Forums dont let the lies of the /poljew/ get you: The Wachowskis are cool and Sense8 is fucking brilliant
FACT

>7 billion people on earth
>possibility of extinction

The "species" is utter shit, you fucking moron. It needs to be eradicated ASAP. Holy fuck.

i'm sure there's a critical number at which the population would start to decline by not reproducing

you might say there aren't enough fags now for that to happen but if you keep pushing all these liberal agendas that it is ok to suck dick or pretend you're something that you're not i'm sure there will come a time

Sense 8 looks interesting from the trailers. Is it fun and paranormal as it looks?

I'm a hardcore leftist, but Sense8 is physically nauseating. Unwatchable propaganda produced by damaged people.

I want to hear the fat sister talk.

No

youtube.com/watch?v=bHBq_PF7va4

he didn't change his voice. I liked his suits when he was a guy.

So can I just walk into the women's locker room and tell them it's cool because I identify as a female?

>00:10

Holy fuck those kids are like "WTF?".

His face looks like a melted mummy lol.

But I like Somni 546.

Literally haven't made a good movie since the first Matrix

ok I get it no one like the orgy scene or the preachy LGBT stuff in the first 2 episodes but the rest is fucking tv gold my dude

youtube.com/watch?v=us_E0Q1mYMc

Speed Racer was fun and wacky. And Cloud Atlas is fun if you are drunk or smoking weed dude lmao.

V for Vendetta was decent.

'No'.

I liked Sense8 (it was flawed but ambitious) but a Xmas Special? come on it's a shit idea

Lana seems totally wacky-cool desu
but yeah she shouldn't do this stupide fake ""fem"" voice

what the fuck is a hardcore atheist?

How many homo things are involved in the series? Is it just the 2 first episodes?
Is it some scifi soap about homo couples?

evangelization is atheist form

>Is it just the 2 first episodes?

The entire tranny story line is constant complaining about how hard it is to be a tranny, and it's every episode.

Of the 8, there are like 2 good storylines.

I fucking love Lana She's so nice sweet loving and gentle

2 out of 8 main characters are glbt, a tranny and a fag. Just keep watching even the trans hacker girl gets better and everything involving the gay Mexican actor is hilarious, neither of them are the main protagonist anyway

there is a gay couple, and a MtF hero. it's still fairly action-driven, with some character development (classic tropes: the gay guy is closeted, the MtF is bullied by her family).
But the whole soul-swapping story is a huge metaphor about gender-bending anyway, so you might stay away from this show , redpilled friendo

mental illness the show.

Almost Every Episode deals with it pretty much. You don't really know what going on until the last episode or 2.

What a lovely lady, reminds me of my mom.

she seems like a really sweet person to be honest.

and I'm genuinely curious about this xmas special, you can clearly see that Sense8 is like the work of their life, something they have sincerely been wanting to do for a long time. I hope it doesn't sucks.

I've never had any trans-related shit bother me, but this show was too much

I'm sorry Jesus

What is it about transsexuality that makes the neckbeards of this website come out of the woodworks and virulently attack it?

It's very unsightly, of all the things posted on the website, it's honestly the worst.

He's bilingual, shitlord

Every minute of the show from beginning to end is infused with a kind of sickening degeneracy. I'm not talking about having LGBT characters -- that's all well and good, in moderation. There's a deeper, utterly disgusting 'vibe' running through the whole thing that's hard to describe.

closet trannys
they want to be cute
they've been programmed to hate their sex
the electric jew

take your pick

I really think they're closeted/repressionfags.

I mean all you really have to say if you don't like something is go 'ew' or 'I disapprove', but these guys take it to a whole new level of analysis about human nature and population and history and eugenics all this utter garbage that doesn't need to be brought into the conversation.

That tells me that these are people who spent a lot of time thinking about this subject matter but can't get their fat hairy asses to do anything about their miserable existences.

You're right, I bet the Pope is a closet tranny too

to be fair, so do the trannies

If you think Sense8 is "tv gold" you have horrible fucking taste.

maybe they should pray the gay away

JUST

know how i know you're new?

I think transsexualism is a mental illness for which a cure will be eventually discovered but otherwise I do not let it occupy my thoughts at all and neither should you. Only 0.3 percent of the population are transsexual. It simply does not matter in the grand scheme of things.

>I mean all you really have to say if you don't like something is go 'ew' or 'I disapprove

Except that's never the case, as the tranny bathroom fiasco demonstrates. They'll force your approval with all the means at their disposal

but a cure already exists: hormones therapy & SRS ;)

there was a pimozide trial that showed promising results, don't know what happened to testing
probably cut by bleeding hearts

>we change every second, we die every second, there is no me
It's just way to deep for me

How are my voice coaching lessons going?
vocaroo.com/i/s061KhTArJ4U

I wouldn't call up to five years of medication and at least one surgery and STILL a suicide risk of up to 40% a "cure".

I'm not saying there's a more effective solution, but there is damn sure a more economical one.

>she

This. The current treatment options are far from satisfactory. Research must continue. Anything else is irresponsible. I have talked to transsexuals who have said that if they could have taken a pill to make the feelings go away, they would have. We need to work to make that a possibility.

Russell peters of course

it's too hard wired to be curable. some hormone shit happened in the womb that made their brain develop partially female. you can't fix it as that would require to fundamentally change the person's core, in the same way you cant fix someone with down syndrome.

Honestly old trannies can sort of pass, because white women become unfuckable after their mid 30s, and basically start turning into dudes.