Cuck Pratt and JewLaw BTFO. Will Columbia (or better yet Sony) ever recover?

Cuck Pratt and JewLaw BTFO. Will Columbia (or better yet Sony) ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/passengers_2016/reviews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This movie is going to tear Sup Forums apart

>Stars the two biggest meme actors on the planet that Sup Forums loves to hate
>but critics hate the movie because of rape culture fantasies

>rape culture fantasies
Wait what?

Pratt's hibernation pod breaks and he wakes up 90 years before he's supposed to. He spends a year on the ship by himself and finally snaps and breaks Jlaw's pod to wake her up and have someone to be with. He lies to her and says both of their pods broke at the same time for some mysterious reason, but he really just wanted to bang her.

Which means it's rape. Look at some of the reviews. Some critics call it creepy, sexist, male captivity fantasy, stockholm syndrome

rottentomatoes.com/m/passengers_2016/reviews/

>spends a year of his life with literally zero people
>decides he needs company so he doesn't go insane
>doesn't want to freak her out by saying he broke it or leave her on her own in 90 years time
muh rape culture

that doesn't make it rape since she's awake to consent and obviously does.

dumb social media poster

Called it

She consents under false pretenses.

What is truly #triggering people is that she forgives him in the end and has his babies.

>sign up to colonize space
>get woken up by Chris Pratt against your will
>lied to about everything
>miss out on your chance to explore a new planet just to be his fuckbuddy
I wouldn't call it muh rape culture but it's definitely shitty and selfish on his part. He's literally ruining this person's life and dreams because he's lonely

Pandorum did it better

>cuck Pratt

Huh?

That sounds pretty horrible tbqh.

Pandorum was a pretty solid b tier syfy movie...plus Anje...

10/10 GOAT film

I guess I should never wake anyone up because it could lead to sex and that's rape.

I'd do the same thing desu. It's either that or go insane.

This. No way it's rape, but I'd be pissed as hell.

>bothering to wake her up
I'm sure there's a coma mode on that pod

>being forced against your will to do something

Sounds like rape to me

It's over memelord is finished

no one is saying it's not an understandable desire that he has, but it's still unambigiously a shit thing to do
If you were signed up for the first mission to colonize Alpha Centauri and then some neckbeard wakes you up because he was lonely and wanted someone to play vidya and discuss movies with you'd be livid once you found out

>two most overrated actors of all time except RDJ
>the most bland, boring and secondary concept
>horrible, quipy trailer
I don't even know why cuckritics hates this. They love shit like that usually. Maybe because it's not a Disney.

To be fair, 6 months of isolation is enough to drive anyone to literal insanity

I don't understand how reviewers can bash a movie for not catering to their safe place. I'm sure it's completely generic and boring, but we have reviewers saying "It ends up as nearly as cold and creepy as the space it takes us through.". Bitch, that's not a bad thing you nu-male, lemon scented douche.

>isolation
he had a robot bartender that was pretty realistic, it asked them questions and acted exactly like a real person

>98% of audience want to see
that's the whole point, people will see it and it will make money
the amount of facebook shit I've been seeing about those two is ridiculous, they are advertising themselves and the movie by proxy
the actual quality of the movie doesn't matter to the profit as long as 98% of the audience likes Chris Pratt and he's very likeable

Where's his robopucci?

But this doesn't make it a bad movie.