Is he the first confirmed kinopresident, or would that be Reagan?

Is he the first confirmed kinopresident, or would that be Reagan?

youtube.com/watch?v=aeQOJZ-QzBk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Reagan, 3rd shittiest president we've had. Most of Americas problems right now is because of him

>Breaking News: Alaska has been given back to the Russians as a gift. Trump calls it a "YUGE" victory for world peace

Hammer and sickle when?

Well, he did literally have dementia while in office

>Cry for communism
>Complain when you finally get it

Hitler really should have won WW2

No That Would Be Nixon
youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM

>Le communist left maymay
Off yourself

>Le my particular brand of communism has never been tried so it can't fail meme

screencapped

>A nationalist giving his country away
What kind of confused libcuck propaganda you watching son?

Can't wait for every single campaign promise he made to be broken, it's going to be tremendous

during the primaries there was a different cut of this clip thats now been taken off YT and i cant find it anywhere. uploaded in like 09 iirc

still kino

i agree

>amnesty instead of operation wetback 2

>Russia is bad and isn't nice to dissenters
>Saudi Arabia and Cuba are okay

He can fuck up as much as he wants but at least he'll never be as big a fuck up as Hillary Clinton

>Saudi Arabia and Cuba are okay
Never said that they were

I don't care about hillary clinton, I care about how a country could elect an erratic tanned sofa for president

Who said that?

>the us is a meme country now

This is gonna get spicy

>erratic tanned sofa

Call him as many names as you want, he's still your president

Because the voters preferred the sofa

it was a meme country when it elected Obama

If you don't understand how, then he *will* BTFO you for the next 8 years.

But that was before the post-ironic memes arrived.

people didn't ironically Meme Obama as president. They were sincere about their Memes.

>when you meme so hard you meme yourself

Fuck Reagan. He had the most corrupt cabinet of any president ever, sold out government for corporate interests, and pushed his religious beliefs onto all of us. He wasn't Nixon, guy. Nixon > Reagan.

>1KB image
kek

This. Deport anchor babies without an ammendment? Propose an expensive wall project like a mouse proposing the mice bell a cat? Bring back jobs without getting rid of minimum wage or destroying regulation? The fuck do people think a president is, a magician or a king? Obama was voted in on promises of change in a blue congress and the best we got was a shitty health care obligation and not much else. But apparently Trump with no experience, a history of fucking over people for money, and a loud mouth that pisses off people will do what Obama couldn't. Yeah, that seems like a GREAT idea.

Reagan was so successful and popular, and he outraged the left so much, they've spent the last 20 years using teachers to "teach" that Reagan was shitty.

He fired the striking air traffic controllers as a shot across government unions' bow. Needless to say, this didn't sit well with union government teachers, who have spent this time trying to re-educate the upcoming generations that he was EVUL.

Congrations, mental cuck. You've been raised the way they want you to think.

He also raised taxes, exported jobs, put in gun regulations, and gave amnesty to millions of illegals.

Fuck Reagan and people who prop up his myth.

"our 3rd worst president", cuckoid education rages onward

>being a Reagan asslicker

He put corporate heads in clear conflict-of-interest positions of regulatory agencies. Do you think that's a sound idea? He surrounded himself with people who did bad shit, worse than what Clinton was accused off, and who actually got charges to stick. He promoted abstinence and stupid shit like the war on drugs and the Star Wars missile defence system. He ignored HIV/AIDS and while you may hate the gays, a lot of unnecessary deaths over the next couple decades could have been avoided if research was done quickly. And setting back unions means your dumb ass has to invest thousands upon thousands of dollars and years to bypass the shit wages most people get. Fuck Reagan.

Whom art thou quoting?

But seriously, who should play him in the inevitable biopic? I say Christopher Walken.

Funny words coming from what is likely a foreigner who doesn't have to live under his stupid shit. Luckily as someone who actually lives in the US, I can talk as much shit on the fucker as I want to, and as long as I don't do anything to threaten his life or imply I want to do that myself, I can do so without fear.

Also, don't have to acknowledge him as "president", nor show respect. Fuck him, and thoroughly. Even Bush II, with that Florida debacle, had more respect from me, and I was an edgy teen when he was president.