Probably one of the best movies I've ever seen, why is no one talking about this masterpiece?

Probably one of the best movies I've ever seen, why is no one talking about this masterpiece?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QepaSw6w5bs
youtube.com/watch?v=gd0cgLrwBOY
youtube.com/watch?v=SG5Y3DR_F1k
youtube.com/watch?v=u7J9E5oUOvE
youtube.com/watch?v=D0PnPxyT8Xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Velma is hot

Sometimes I feel like the only one who prefers Daphne

the first one was better.

Are you sure about that user?

very sure

Nah, I'm with you.
Velma is only hot in the movies, she's a smelly little nerd in the cartoons and probably would be a smelly little nerd in real life too.
Nerdy girls aren't hot.

Agreed. Seriously look at this pic. Daphne is a babe, I seriously have no clue why so many people want to fuck Velma.

Velma is attainable AND undersold. Also it's interpretted by some people (head-canon) that her tits are bigger.

The first one was approximately 50x better you turbopleb

The live-action Scooby-Doo movies are god-tier. Nobody talks about them because Sup Forums is strictly for everlasting threads about off-season HBO shows, and also star wars. You don't come here actually expecting to talk about good movies do you?

This, the amusement park was comfy as hell

I liked how these movies took the original cartoons and turned them into frat-boy crude comedies.

If they just adapted the originals straight, it would've been boring and not nearly as fun or amusing.

First one is better. Matthew Lillard is GOAT.

>tfw scooby doo's full name is scoobert doobert

That moment where Fred says something like "You're just going to change it and make it sound like I say Whosville sucks!

Followed immediately by a news report cutting it down to "I think whosville sucks" Still gets me every time.

>they deleted this
youtube.com/watch?v=QepaSw6w5bs

How could they?

The first Scooby movie was a couple of drafts away from being a brilliant meta comedy.

>Don't you mean Melvin Doo?

Sung by Shaggy, I see what they did there.

The 00s, man

this is the only thing that isn't velma in latex worth remembering from the movie

God, that makes the opening sequence flow so much better, how could they delete this!?

It definitely was a brilliant meta comedy.

>body swap fetishists

This nigga gets it.

Reminder that The Luna Ghost was going to be the main villain of the first movie but his script got scrapped and then they used him only for the opening

Is this a parody thread? I really can't tell.

>got scrapped
Literally

SMG was hot as fuck gagged

This nigga was creepy as fuck.

How in the hell could this be a parody thread? If you don't understand the genius behind these movies and Scooby Doo as a franchise then you need to GTFO normie.

OK parodythread it is.
Man between HBO and star wars this board has gone straight to hell.

Shame those movies killed Lillard's career

Maybe he'll make a comeback after he gets cast as The Riddler in the DCEU

m8. Are you taking the piss? Name a funnier laugh out loud moment than Scooby's tinny fart in the suit of armour. I dare you.

the script got scrappy-doo'ed

I hope he gets some nice screentime in Twin Peaks

Non bong here, wtf does taking the piss mean

I think coolsville sucks!

He's on record as saying he knows they killed his career but he doesn't at all regret taking the role. He loves the way it makes people happy and it gave him a salary job to keep food on the table.

Taking the piss, you know, like taking the mickey, tugging my chain, pulling my leg and so on and so forth.

taking the piss = avin' a go m8?

youtube.com/watch?v=gd0cgLrwBOY

gets me everytime

>He loves the way it makes people happy and it gave him a salary job to keep food on the table.

Yeah but iirc after Scooby Doo 2 he had to sell his house and car, dude only made a few comedy movies and almost didn't had money until he started being Shaggy VA in the cartoons

Never fails to bring me to tears.

Kek, you got me

They cut up Gunn's original script and then cut up the movie that was filmed, taking out key scenes because "too scary".

Goddamned WB.

the shaggy/scooby banter in this film was off the charts

youtube.com/watch?v=SG5Y3DR_F1k

That fucking final fart. Like a zip being pulled up.

Incredible.

Lost

He's doing pretty well voicing Shaggy in the cartoons, but I'd love to see him back in some major movie, he's a really likable dude.

He truly is

youtube.com/watch?v=u7J9E5oUOvE
youtube.com/watch?v=D0PnPxyT8Xs

Also he's a fucking good actor, SLC Punk is amazing, shame it's having a sequel without him

We just had that "HEHE SCOOB I'M BUFF" posting a few months ago.

kino

LOL