Entire movie about blind Chinaman and Mongol warrior when?

Entire movie about blind Chinaman and Mongol warrior when?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force-sensitive_tree
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

isnt star wars based on an asian movie

I hope we get a prequel with this guy. Loved him

I'm really fucking mad that they all die at the end

But that was the best ending ever. Made the film so meaningful

Jackie Chan isn't Chinese

It's heavily influenced by Japanese films as well as a lot of American science fiction.

You should track down some of Donnie Yen's older films, man. He's been kickin' ass for years.

A lot of people saying this dude corny as hell but I loved that he was just such an explicitly spiritual character

Him just walking toward the master switch while praying contributed a lot to the universe

I felt the same way, some things were over the top but I admire acts of faith, good scene.

This was my little brother's favorite character in the movie. But then again, his favorite Star Wars movie is 6 so maybe he just has bad taste.

It was the third best thing after Vaders massacre and that one black rebel dying trying to hit the master switch.

The Hidden Fortress, a Kurosawa film

lol did they really do use the Asian blind warrior monk stereotype?

I'm surprised Asians didn't complain

it was Donnie Yen's idea to make the character blind

While I'm a grown man, and haven't felt emotion in a Starwars movie in a long time, this scene had me with a tear running down my cheek.

Uh, IDIOT, that's not a woman. Not making a movie about a man ever again.

maybe they shouldn't be taking creative advice from a glorified stuntman

As much as I liked these two characters this movie would have been better without them. They really served no purpose being there and with them gone there could of been more time developing the other 4 members of Rogue One.

dont know anyone who hasnt watched the ip man movies

speaking of master switch, how the fuck the blind guy can shoot down an Imperial starship but had trouble finding the ON/OFF lever? Fuck You JJ, FUck You Disney

that "glorified stuntman" could kill you a hundred different ways with his bare hands, user.

Ip Man is such a good series.

wow I guess that means he's a good writer

shut up you fucking nigger

So what's his deal? Think he was like a padawan or going to be at one point but post RotS he never received anymore training? Or is he just a nut?

the character was a Jedi, right? he must have been using some mind tricks and force heightened senses

>Imperial starship
>makes a fuck load of noise

>Master switch
>stationary inanimate object

He's blind not deaf, you mong.

He's blind, the Jedi didn't want to train a blind man. There's sadness to him because he thinks he knows how to use the Force or something but he's as much of a force user as Cassian

guys.. I can't take all this shilling.. seriously.. wat do?

Why wouldn't they train a blind guy if their basic training is 'don't trust your eyes'

Force attuned. Basically really autistically believing in the force but not a jedi.

not everyone in the universe who knows how to use the force is a jedi/sith

he's not a Jedi. he can't control the Force, but it seems like he can feel it and let it guide his actions

Because he's a cripple, and would be pretty much useless, what mission would you give to a blind man? He still wants to help and wants to be a Jedi, but he'll never be one. Now that's drama

I would rather have a movie about the real Mongols rather than this space fantasy garbage

So he's a poser piece of shit hack then

so everyone who follows any religion that isn't a priest of that religion is a "poser piece of shit hack"

No, just a sheep

His mongol friend basically says he is a Jedi poser.

Fuck white people

I'd like to think he would have been a jedi if they still flew around in ships and abducted force sensitive kids.

can someone explain the lore of jedi anyway

what did they use before Light sabers? And has the force always existed?

sticks

I was hoping that Prudefu and Latinorebel were going to be Poe Dameron's parents ;-;

There isn't any, Disney cast it all out

VIII will apparently get back new lore, with that rumoured force-tree shit apparently.

That was a couple of orders of magnitude worse than anything in the prequels.

If they do that it will bury the franchise.

I'm really fucking mad that they canceled Marco Polo

explain this "force tree"

thanks for the laugh user.

you are a fucking retard you know that, don't you?

Just walked out of the theater, i agree. Donnie Yen shouldve lived on.... But he will in our hearts.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force-sensitive_tree
Apparently a key plot point in VIII
Has been barely touched before.
Now there's a fuck huge tree in the VIII set.

I mean, it was a kinda small thing from Clone Wars.

But then they brought it back again with the Kes Dameron tie in comic. And now there's a big fake tree on VIII set.